Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She made a show of saying Chris had to finish folding his laundry while she was breastfeeding so they could do the FAQ.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by charmed596 »

DoodleBop wrote:I think comparing Jess who's making a lot of money to someone barely making ends meet is comparing apples to oranges. She's in a position to put away money if she chose to. Instead of preparing for a rainy day\college\retirement\what if someone breaks a leg etc she's buying Taco Bell everyday. Even more than that her kids are earning that money. She's literally earning that money off her kids so if she's not saving for them it's shitty.

Like I said I don't know anyone who's parents fully paid for school. Then again I also don't know anyone who's parents make $7,000+ a month.

I mean we could be wrong she could be doing savings accounts for each kid but with the money they blow on take out alone that would surprise me.

Has anyone asked her about her college plans for them? It’d be a good FAQ Friday question. Draws in a different crowd than usual for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

twomommies wrote:
Highlighter wrote:Higher education in the US sounds terrible. I hope Jess's kids find other ways to make a living because it sounds like they will all be screwed if they are all made to go down the university path.

Also, on the topic of Jess being annoyed by Lilia, I agree. I think Jess realised long ago what a brat Lilia has turned into.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I think she realized it once Adpine was born because Lilia saw her as competition for attention

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

ADPINE!!!!!!!!!!! I’m done. I’m dead. Deceased. I can’t anymore. This is the best one yet.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

funkycat123 wrote:
quartz wrote:chris is a fucking loser. he's raising someone elses kids while his own two sons are living 6 hours away without a father 90% of the time. chris obviously is with jess for the free ride. they have been living high on the hog since the honeymoon phase wore off about a year ago. vacations, trips, camping, spending, new house, new cars, renovations, gadgets toys every fucking week. yeah hes not even attractive. an average looking pudgy not particularly skilled guy like him isnt going to find a sugar momma like jess easily so he's striking while the irons hot. didnt he quit his job? he's living like a fucking retiree. the worst he has to put up with is jess's hideous face/mouth and lugging some kids around once in while. the rest of the time is spent drinking beer and folding laundry. they both make me sick. living some trashy modesto delusion.
You think Chris folds laundry? lol
He looks disgusting sitting there with no socks and his 12 year old kid hairstyle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

MandyJ wrote:
charmed596 wrote:My community college was 8 grandish a semester (my state has the highest tuition in the country) . Times 4 is 32000. Times seven is 224000 for their kids to JUST get their associates. That’s a rough number given inflation will happen. That’s also assuming that all 7 kids will get a degree Image my parents couldn’t afford to save anything to help send me, in fact I’ve been working full time since to keep going. However Jess clearly has the means and opportunity to put some money away. If your parents planned you and have the income to put money away they should be. Otherwise I question why they planned their kids. Yes, it’s a far away but damn look at this country. Jess had to make a YouTube to get money, she doesn’t understand working up and how many jobs require degrees and without it’s hard to live. Anyways beating a dead horse
TLDR; the economy sucks and jess can’t afford her heard of kids and their possible colleges if she doesn’t start saving now

I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

That said, Jess is going to struggle to afford that many kids even before they get to college she. That house is not going to work when the kids get bigger, and a house with enough space and bedrooms is $$$$.

I don’t think people should have to worry about being able to afford luxuries for their kids like cell phones and cars and weddings and a full ride to university in order to have a kid. But they should be able to afford the basic necessities like adequate housing and feeding and clothing them. And with 3-5 teenage boys in one house? That grocery bill is going to be huge. Image

I don't think being unable to pay for college (or any other non-necessary item) for your kids should be a barrier to having children. In Jess' case, I think she should try to set aside a little bit of money, because (as others have said) her entire source of income is based on sharing about her children's lives. In the US (not really sure about other places), the government sets aside a certain percentage of child actors' income for them to access when they grow up, because there were problems with parents spending all of the money their kids made through acting. Jess' kids are essentially child actors in a reality show about her life, so I think she should be required to squirrel away a stipend of the money she makes.

Small Side Note: I'm really confused by the idea that ANY parents could afford to pay the full tuition cost of university. (I know these parents exist, but I'm still in awe of that fact.) Scholarships and/or loans are pretty essential in this day and age, and pretty much everyone at my university (including me) wouldn't be here without the substantial financial aid provided by our donors.
Last edited by lyddiebug on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Blackswan wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:
quartz wrote:chris is a fucking loser. he's raising someone elses kids while his own two sons are living 6 hours away without a father 90% of the time. chris obviously is with jess for the free ride. they have been living high on the hog since the honeymoon phase wore off about a year ago. vacations, trips, camping, spending, new house, new cars, renovations, gadgets toys every fucking week. yeah hes not even attractive. an average looking pudgy not particularly skilled guy like him isnt going to find a sugar momma like jess easily so he's striking while the irons hot. didnt he quit his job? he's living like a fucking retiree. the worst he has to put up with is jess's hideous face/mouth and lugging some kids around once in while. the rest of the time is spent drinking beer and folding laundry. they both make me sick. living some trashy modesto delusion.
You think Chris folds laundry? lol
He looks disgusting sitting there with no socks and his 12 year old kid hairstyle.
I'm shook
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

lyddiebug wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
charmed596 wrote:My community college was 8 grandish a semester (my state has the highest tuition in the country) . Times 4 is 32000. Times seven is 224000 for their kids to JUST get their associates. That’s a rough number given inflation will happen. That’s also assuming that all 7 kids will get a degree Image my parents couldn’t afford to save anything to help send me, in fact I’ve been working full time since to keep going. However Jess clearly has the means and opportunity to put some money away. If your parents planned you and have the income to put money away they should be. Otherwise I question why they planned their kids. Yes, it’s a far away but damn look at this country. Jess had to make a YouTube to get money, she doesn’t understand working up and how many jobs require degrees and without it’s hard to live. Anyways beating a dead horse
TLDR; the economy sucks and jess can’t afford her heard of kids and their possible colleges if she doesn’t start saving now

I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

That said, Jess is going to struggle to afford that many kids even before they get to college she. That house is not going to work when the kids get bigger, and a house with enough space and bedrooms is $$$$.

I don’t think people should have to worry about being able to afford luxuries for their kids like cell phones and cars and weddings and a full ride to university in order to have a kid. But they should be able to afford the basic necessities like adequate housing and feeding and clothing them. And with 3-5 teenage boys in one house? That grocery bill is going to be huge. Image

I don't think being unable to pay for college (or any other non-necessary item) for your kids should be a barrier to having children. In Jess' case, I think she should try to set aside a little bit of money, because (as others have said) her entire source of income is based on sharing about her children's lives. In the US (not really sure about other places), the government sets aside a certain percentage of child actors' income for them to access when they grow up, because there were problems with parents spending all of the money their kids made through acting. Jess' kids are essentially child actors in a reality show about her life, so I think she should be required to squirrel away a stipend of the money she makes.
Fully agree. If not for college at least for the increased costs to raise them as they get older. Bigger house, bigger grocery bill, etc. and no doubt her income won’t increase along with it and will most likely decline.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

MandyJ wrote:

Grocery bill... Hahahahahaha

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

How do we know that their mother isn't with someone 10x better than Chris who is teaching them how to be responsible men. We don't. I think it might be just fine the way it is. The might have a chance at an amazing life, not being loser couch potato's like their dad..

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I'm amazed at how many people in the us think owning a nice big house is more important than paying for their kid's education. I'd rather live in an apartment and be able to send my kids to college than the other way around.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

fromemmy wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 802036.png[/img]

Why is her fb name still Gabe and Jess? Girl, change that. Quit playing.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I remember she talked about this in a video a while ago before she changed her YT channel name and she said that FB wouldn't allow her to change it or something. It was a FAQ Friday video from memory. I also remember (maybe I'm imagining it cause I can't find it anywhere lol) that she posted a screen shot around the time she changed her YT name showing that she sent a request into FB (I think if you have over 200 likes, FB has to approve the name change) to change it and I can't remember why but they declined it. Not sure if you can dispute it/if she did or if the rules have changed now but that's why it's still Gabeandjesss.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Lyanna wrote:I'm amazed at how many people in the us think owning a nice big house is more important than paying for their kid's education. I'd rather live in an apartment and be able to send my kids to college than the other way around.
\

I dont know it is is really a nice big house but owning a home affords you stability and you could always sell the home when your kids are done high school and use the money from the sale to send them to college... I think in Jess' situation it isnt that she HAS TO pay for college for all her kids, not all parents can, it is that Jess makes her living off her children and makes more than the average 25 year old mother so she CAN afford to put some away for the kids and by all accounts she choses not to and instead buys crap from Hobby Lobby and multiple halloween costumes for each kid.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

lyddiebug wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

Small Side Note: I'm really confused by the idea that ANY parents could afford to pay the full tuition cost of university. (I know these parents exist, but I'm still in awe of that fact.) Scholarships and/or loans are pretty essential in this day and age, and pretty much everyone at my university (including me) wouldn't be here without the substantial financial aid provided by our donors.

I agree.. my mom couldnt afford my education but I got my bachelors and I am 45k in debt, but its not the worst thing in the world. I certainly dont wish i was dead or aborted instead. Money comes and goes. I am trying to pay it off and thats the best I can do. Im hoping one of the next presidents will waive school loans or something lol I think the cost of university is way too high. I dont know anyone or anyone whose parents who paid their tuition 100% either..
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I am just about done with college with a teaching credential and I'm leaving with only about $5000 in student debt. My parents were considered "low income" so I qualified for student grants which paid for almost all of my schooling(the $5000 is honestly just to cover living expenses since I don't live with my parents). Now granted financial aid rules may chance by the time Lilia goes to college, but if the Youtube gravy train runs out by that time then I can imagine they would qualify.

And I didn't live in poverty or anything, I had a roof over my head, food, my own computer, and an iphone. It's honestly not that hard to qualify for financial aid, plus I also had a part time job to pay for some expenses as well.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Annavi04 wrote:
lyddiebug wrote:
MandyJ wrote: I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

I agree.. my mom couldnt afford my education but I got my bachelors and I am 45k in debt, but its not the worst thing in the world. I certainly dont wish i was dead or aborted instead. Money comes and goes. I am trying to pay it off and thats the best I can do. Im hoping one of the next presidents will waive school loans or something lol I think the cost of university is way too high. I dont know anyone or anyone whose parents who paid their tuition 100% either..
In the UK but by family would never be able to afford tuition fees here either, but they do support me for maintenance IF I need it. Once I finish my undergrad, masters and medical school I'll be around £90k-£100k in debt but still would never expect my parents to help me pay that off. However, how it works here is that if you're middle class you're not given enough maintrnance loan to survive. You're expected to have help from parents and this doesn't always happen (parents refuse, can't afford it, other kids etc.), which means the kid has to get a job. If Jess's kids were to go to university here (and in the US) they would all need to get jobs during university and probably for years beforehand.

Unfortunately for them, they have two lazy sods with zero work ethic as parents so I don't know who's going to teach them the lesson that 'if you want something, you have to work for it'.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

Grocery bill... Hahahahahaha

My mistake. I mean Taco Bell orders will go way up once they’re teens Image

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

God, all that loan and debt talk is making me super glad I'm Scottish no course fees for me, only my living expenses which my part time job covers, and my bursary. There's also a loan available to me too if I apply, but that'd be needed to be paid back eventually.

Really glad I'm not American right now, I don't even want to think about how many £6.80/hours I'd need to put in at McDonald's to cover those kinds of costs

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
soma31
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by soma31 »

Natxo wrote:Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
Same here in Australia. Everyone I know puts the fees straight onto their HECS debt and eventually pays for it themselves, unless they’re lucky enough to get a scholarship. Only people who come from uber wealthy families have their parents pay for university. I guess that’s why my comment struck a nerve with a few of you in the US. It’s a cultural difference

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Wow. Her reaction in todays vlog is a bit extreme. I get being upset about your phone but crying over it is a bit much

Return to “JesssFam”