TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Do you guys think baby #5 will be Chuckie's? Or will we have another womb scraping before that?
I hope, from the bottom of my fucking heart, that Tayler never has a special needs child.
If Tayler has a child more special needs than herself that child would find its way to the bottom of the river faster than a bag of kittens
She'd abort it, for sure.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Chucky has visitation with amity??
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Tayler could have archived all the instagram pictures of Brian just to make it appear that they have broken up.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

how can chuckie possibly have visitation for any of these kids?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lyanna wrote:how can chuckie possibly have visitation for any of these kids?
Exactly my point

Anyone who’s been around since day one knows Chuckie isn’t great but also knows he rarely isn’t employed and Tayler has lied about HUGE things before and frequently. They have BOTH instigated physical violence but honestly I don’t see Chuckie losing his shit to the point of beating her as badly as she’s claimed. Granted who tf knows

Just that if he truly had and plead guilty how tf does he have visitation?
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Panda714 wrote:
Exactly my point

Anyone who’s been around since day one knows Chuckie isn’t great but also knows he rarely isn’t employed and Tayler has lied about HUGE things before and frequently. They have BOTH instigated physical violence but honestly I don’t see Chuckie losing his shit to the point of beating her as badly as she’s claimed. Granted who tf knows

Honestly, I live 30 minutes from Tayler and being convicted of domestic violence usually doesn't have any impact on a person's custody or visitation situation, unless the other party raises it to the family court's attention by filing a motion to re-examine their current order. They are two separate issues and two separate courts, so Tayler would have to initiate any changes in their order.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aezie wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
Exactly my point

Honestly, I live 30 minutes from Tayler and being convicted of domestic violence usually doesn't have any impact on a person's custody or visitation situation, unless the other party raises it to the family court's attention by filing a motion to re-examine their current order. They are two separate issues and two separate courts, so Tayler would have to initiate any changes in their order.
Wow-- that makes no sense to me. If you hit your partner, what's to stop you from hitting your kids?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Aezie wrote:
Panda714 wrote: Exactly my point

Wow-- that makes no sense to me. If you hit your partner, what's to stop you from hitting your kids?

Or the children SEEING their parents abuse one another. Shits traumatic. Agree should be in the same court to keep children safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

But if he's so dangerous then why wouldn't she go to get his custody reduced or at least get supervised visits? That's the million dollar question.

She has complained time and time again how it's so unfair that he gets to see them when she does everything for them and he "tried to kill her". So why not get off your ass and do something about it? Oh that's right, because it's tayler and she's all fucking talk and a pathological liar. Either he's not as bad as she makes it seem or she continues to allow him in their lives for the simple fact that; a) she needs his child support, and b) she likes the break she gets when they go to his house.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charmed596 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Aezie wrote: Honestly, I live 30 minutes from Tayler and being convicted of domestic violence usually doesn't have any impact on a person's custody or visitation situation, unless the other party raises it to the family court's attention by filing a motion to re-examine their current order. They are two separate issues and two separate courts, so Tayler would have to initiate any changes in their order.

Or the children SEEING their parents abuse one another. Shits traumatic. Agree should be in the same court to keep children safe

Exactly. It's definitely not a healthy environment for children! Way to model adult relationships!

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

If the kids witness DV in the home, that is enough reason for CPS to take custody of the kids. Tayler needs to get her narrative straight. If she plays it up, she risks losing her kids when she inevitably lets Chuckie back into her home and life. What is the truth? Well, they're both terrible parents, that much we do know. But it is the DV situation that would allow authorities to actually get involved. I don't think Chuckie pays much attention to the kids during visitation. I think his parents look after them and he just does whatever.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Taking Chuckie to court to get his custody reevaluated costs money, and we all know Tayler isn't spending cash like that on her kids..
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Tayler needs to stop doing that face where she looks like she farted and she's waiting for someone to smell it. She looks a lot better when she actually smiles.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

gypsophila wrote:If the kids witness DV in the home, that is enough reason for CPS to take custody of the kids. Tayler needs to get her narrative straight. If she plays it up, she risks losing her kids when she inevitably lets Chuckie back into her home and life. What is the truth? Well, they're both terrible parents, that much we do know. But it is the DV situation that would allow authorities to actually get involved. I don't think Chuckie pays much attention to the kids during visitation. I think his parents look after them and he just does whatever.
Especially since she actually pressed charges and he was convicted for the January incident

Allowing a convicted violent person into your kids lives doesn’t look great to CPS but considering the area they’re probably just glad she doesn’t have a needle in her arm
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

If the abuse allegations against Chuckie are true and Tayler hasn't done anything to keep the kids away from him, it's likely because she is so far deep in a cycle of abuse that she can't even recognize how detrimental this is to her kids. If she grew up in an abusive household then she is even more likely to rationalize this whole situation and think it won't affect her children. And unfortunately those kids will start to normalize the behavior as well, and that's what they will seek out in their own partners later in life. It's a vicious cycle I've seen in my own family time and time again.

Also, why is she posting on Instagram about rocking her "mom bod"? She is extremely thin for having just given birth mere weeks ago. She's clearly just trying to get praise.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

So she had money to buy hair dye... sounds a little too familiar lol wonder if her old flame nobody knows bought it for her.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She isn't wearing her ring in today's pictures.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Jeybee27 wrote:So she had money to buy hair dye... sounds a little too familiar lol wonder if her old flame nobody knows bought it for her.
And how does she even have time to dye her hair for the bazillionth time with 3 kids and a newborn???

And that mom bod post was definitely just for attention as usual. I'm sorry but I side eye all naturally thin people who try to make bullshit "body positive" posts because they know damn well how easy they have it. Especially this bitch since just a year ago she was posting post-abortion selfies with captions like "stomach finally went down" or some shit like that. So fuck you tayler and that little inch of sagging skin you're calling a "mom bod".

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Playsinrain wrote:Taking Chuckie to court to get his custody reevaluated costs money, and we all know Tayler isn't spending cash like that on her kids..
She’s on welfare so she would get fee waivers. At least that’s how it works in my state.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

lucycat732 wrote:If the abuse allegations against Chuckie are true and Tayler hasn't done anything to keep the kids away from him, it's likely because she is so far deep in a cycle of abuse that she can't even recognize how detrimental this is to her kids. If she grew up in an abusive household then she is even more likely to rationalize this whole situation and think it won't affect her children. And unfortunately those kids will start to normalize the behavior as well, and that's what they will seek out in their own partners later in life. It's a vicious cycle I've seen in my own family time and time again.

Also, why is she posting on Instagram about rocking her "mom bod"? She is extremely thin for having just given birth mere weeks ago. She's clearly just trying to get praise.
But Tayler has made comments about how terrible he is for hitting her, how bad it is for the kids to see all of that, etc. She knows exactly what domestic violence does, she just doesn't care.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”