C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Someone already made this point, but I really don’t think the workload from the daily vlogs is creating a wedge in their marriage. I’m sorry that I can’t remember the original post. But yes, I agree. Film 20 to 30 minutes of footage max, which you’re already editing and piecing together in your head throughout the day. Drag and drop the footage into a 10 to 15-minute vlog. Create a title, thumbnail, tags, write a description (which is usually identical to the previous day), and upload. Answer emails and do occasional teleconferences with brands. This can all be accomplished within set hours under a work schedule. They couldn’t be bothered to respond to questions about the missed vlog and claimed they didn’t realize anyone was asking about it until that evening, so clearly they know how to unplug.

I think putting their children and their lives on the internet every day for public consumption is what’s so detrimental to a marriage and family unit. While I agree that it’s a good thing to spend a day without putting a camera in your kids’ faces, they’re still doing this the other six days in the week.

I found it really peculiar that Katie is putting the kids to bed every night and getting up with them every morning while Cullen does God knows what. Cullen didn’t even know he needed to help his almost 3-year-old brush her teeth. I remember Katie so clearly saying that she needed a break, and she was begging Cullen to get up early with the kids for one day, either Mother’s Day or Katie’s birthday, I don’t remember which one. He wouldn’t do it. Then in the recent sit-down video, Katie lamented that they don’t spend time together anymore. I know there was a lot of speculation about what exactly Cullen was doing that kept him up all night. I suspect that he’s just avoiding his wife because he doesn’t want adult responsibility and he doesn’t want her telling him what to do. He can sleep in, “run errands” during the day, pull out the camera to further distance himself from his wife and kids, playing the part of husband and father, he can do whatever he wants while she puts the kids to bed, and then he can be on his laptop pretending to work late into the night.
I don't want to nit pick your comment bc you make a lot of valid points, but i do want to say a few things..
I don't think it's really the work load that is causing the rift, i think they have realized that they do a lot of things "for the vlog" and that has put a strain on their relationship. Katie specifically talking about Cullen only hugging her for the vlog, and them both admitting when something cute, or funny, or sad happens the first thing that they think is "oh pull out the camera". I think it's a good sign that they are admitting to seeing these issues in their life and relationship and are at least trying to make strides to disconnect from the camera for a bit. I don't know how much one day a week is going to help that, but if it does then thats great for them. I would like to know how many times Cullen and Katie individually went to get a camera subconsciously during the day, i would bet money it was Cullen who did it the most.
The thing with Cullen and the tooth brushing... he didn't not know he had to help her, he was confused when she said for him to brush, he said he thought she meant he needed to brush his teeth with her brush, and was like umm no.. but then he helped her finish. I think Cullen has his faults when it comes to helping out with the kids, but im pretty confidant that he knew he had to help her, her wording just confused him and made him laugh. My husband hardly ever put the kids to bed either, but that was my choice, not his. I enjoyed it and wanted to do it every night, but he had his steps in the goodnight ritual as well (bringing in a cup of water when he came to say good night and tucking the kids in, turning on the nightlights and turning off the lights.. etc) but the main job was my own and i loved it. I think the same goes with Katie. I think she really loves that parenting job and would be sad if she wasn't in charge of it every night. Like i said Cullen does have his faults with the childcare, i've seen many times when he's seen something going on and told Katie to deal with it, basically bc he was filming. This has a lot to do with my first comment about the camera building a wedge between them.
One more thing.. the day she asked to sleep in, something happened that morning, i don't remember what exactly, but Katie was awake anyway and asked him just to wait and do it another day that she chose and he did let her sleep in... now he totally should be doing something like that more often with out her asking.. hell they are both home all day, make it an every other day thing. That's what we do with getting the kids to school at my house, we switch days so that each of us gets a few days a week to get a few extra mins of sleep. But he never refused to let her have a morning off.. it was just on a later date. There is no reason that Cullen cant get his ass in bed at a reasonable hour (i'm being hypocritical here bc i stay up way to late at night myself lol) and get up a few mornings a week to help with the kids. I have noticed though, that he does seem to be up with them all a bit more since they moved, but Katie is still up with them as well. I often wonder if it's Katie not wanting to give up the control more so than him not being willing to help. A lot of mom's have that issue, myself included.. wanting a break but then having that "I'm the mom and i do it RIGHT way" control issue too.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Someone already made this point, but I really don’t think the workload from the daily vlogs is creating a wedge in their marriage. I’m sorry that I can’t remember the original post. But yes, I agree. Film 20 to 30 minutes of footage max, which you’re already editing and piecing together in your head throughout the day. Drag and drop the footage into a 10 to 15-minute vlog. Create a title, thumbnail, tags, write a description (which is usually identical to the previous day), and upload. Answer emails and do occasional teleconferences with brands. This can all be accomplished within set hours under a work schedule. They couldn’t be bothered to respond to questions about the missed vlog and claimed they didn’t realize anyone was asking about it until that evening, so clearly they know how to unplug.

I think putting their children and their lives on the internet every day for public consumption is what’s so detrimental to a marriage and family unit. While I agree that it’s a good thing to spend a day without putting a camera in your kids’ faces, they’re still doing this the other six days in the week.

I found it really peculiar that Katie is putting the kids to bed every night and getting up with them every morning while Cullen does God knows what. Cullen didn’t even know he needed to help his almost 3-year-old brush her teeth. I remember Katie so clearly saying that she needed a break, and she was begging Cullen to get up early with the kids for one day, either Mother’s Day or Katie’s birthday, I don’t remember which one. He wouldn’t do it. Then in the recent sit-down video, Katie lamented that they don’t spend time together anymore. I know there was a lot of speculation about what exactly Cullen was doing that kept him up all night. I suspect that he’s just avoiding his wife because he doesn’t want adult responsibility and he doesn’t want her telling him what to do. He can sleep in, “run errands” during the day, pull out the camera to further distance himself from his wife and kids, playing the part of husband and father, he can do whatever he wants while she puts the kids to bed, and then he can be on his laptop pretending to work late into the night.
Cullen used to be helpful when Katie worked when Gaines was an infant. Then Katie left her job, and all the responsibilities fell back on her. I think one of the big factors was that she exclusively breastfed both kids, so it was "easier" for her to take over a majority of the kids raising. Then these elaborate routines started to form with Katie, so she felt even more responsible to take over. Maybe I'm projecting because that's how it was when my kids were babies, but my husband also works out of the house. Breastfeeding puts a lot of the feeding, bedtime, soothing up to the mother. Not all, but a majority of it. Once my kids were weaned though, my husband took his fair share of raising the kids. Cullen AND Katie need to break that habit of Katie doing it all.

Add to that Cullen doesn't seem like a guy to do laundry or clean the house without being asked first, so Katie was doing that while Cullen edits. So Cullen's laziness became routine and it's hard for Katie to delegate more to him when she's always wanted to be the SAHM.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Cullen needs to cool it with the montages. Maybe I'm the only one, but I skip through 90% of them. So I watched maybe a total of 2 minutes of today's vlog.

Why is Katie wearing wedge flip flops to a pumpkin patch? Pretty sure Cullen was wearing sandals as well. Gross.
It's still 90+ degrees here, i don't judge the shoes too much but i know some people just really hate Cullen's flip flops. :lol:
I think i'm in the minority that really like montages if they are done well (Bryan used to kill me with the food ones though, i remeber one of their titles here was "Roll that Beautiful Bean Footage":LOL:) so i didn't mind it that much.

OT, but Brooks face when the horse sneezed and scared him.. :lol:
Then she should be wearing shorts. And the kids shouldn't be wearing long pants either. Everyone should be in closed shoes on a farm. Did you see how filthy they were when they were getting on the hayride? I hate her shoes because I think they're hideous, but I mentioned it because they're not practical or safe at a place like that.
I honestly wasn't paying that much attention to their shoes, so no i didn't see how dirty they were. Honestly, i hardly ever notice what shoes they are wearing. It's hard to dress for the fall here, you want to wear fall clothes but it's still almost summer, heat wise. I know i wouldn't want to wear summer things to the pumpkin patch,(or put my kids in summer things for pumpkin patch photos..) but that's 100% personal preference.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:

Cullen used to be helpful when Katie worked when Gaines was an infant. Then Katie left her job, and all the responsibilities fell back on her. I think one of the big factors was that she exclusively breastfed both kids, so it was "easier" for her to take over a majority of the kids raising. Then these elaborate routines started to form with Katie, so she felt even more responsible to take over. Maybe I'm projecting because that's how it was when my kids were babies, but my husband also works out of the house. Breastfeeding puts a lot of the feeding, bedtime, soothing up to the mother. Not all, but a majority of it. Once my kids were weaned though, my husband took his fair share of raising the kids. Cullen AND Katie need to break that habit of Katie doing it all.

Add to that Cullen doesn't seem like a guy to do laundry or clean the house without being asked first, so Katie was doing that while Cullen edits. So Cullen's laziness became routine and it's hard for Katie to delegate more to him when she's always wanted to be the SAHM.
I agree, i think katie thinks it's her job to do these things even though Cullen is there, and could help. I think Katie needs to learn how to give up a little control in those areas and Cullen needs to learn how to MAKE her let him help her. Which means he has to step up and ask to help.. and hell for all we know he does, but if she's still doing those things then he isn't asking enough or making a point to be like "Stop.. i'm doing this, go sit for a few.."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:"Caught in a Landslide"? WTF? Is he trying to copy Bryan's "Trapped" videos? It wasn't a landslide. Or is it supposed to be a "landslide" as opposed to a water slide? But a landslide is when a bunch of earth rolls down a hill all out of control.. I don't know. It was weird.
Who takes a little girl to ride a pony in a dress? At least they had Brooks in overalls. Even with the leggings, it's not the best. Last year they took her in those bell bottom leggings with the ruffles on them. Get the girl some clothes she can get messy in!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The slide was called Grampa's Landslides or something like that, they showed the sign (it might have been Uncle something,, but for sure it was "so and So's Landslides..)
I thought her little outfit was cute, but then i generally like the clothes she picks for the kids. I did leggings under dresses all the time for my daughter at that age, and it made it so much easier for her. (and little shorts in the summer, made specifically for going under skirts. They had a brand name but it escapes me at this time lol) MG was playing in the sand and the dirt so i don't think they were worried about her getting dirty. I didn't see an issue with the pony ride? I always dressed my kids up cute for pumpkin patch outings too, bc i always took lots of posed photos.. I did notice that Katie gave Brooks the little comb over and not the spiky hair.. LOL
Thanks! I missed the sign. That's what I get for watching peripherally.
I just think that it's weird to take kids to a place where there are animals and dirt and be more concerned with how cute they look for the pictures than being comfortable. I know she had the leggings on and that they weren't concerned about her getting dirty, but having some overalls for her would have been better. I know I am probably nitpicking, but they did it last year too. Had her in those huge bell bottom leggings which made it practically impossible to run around.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

askeptichere wrote:

Exactly! I don't believe for a second that Katie is doing it all because she wants to do it all. She was struggling in that live stream, and she even made a comment about having to try and help MG too. She's been making suggestive comments like that for awhile now and Cullen just doesn't pick up on it. I know a lot of people think Katie would put her foot down if there was a problem, but I get the impression she has become so insecure that it has gone beyond that. There was once a time where Britt would put her foot down with Austin too, but as he cheated more and more, she became more passive and insecure. Katie has said she resents that Cullen does things for the vlogs. She has said she wishes he would help out more. She's fallen into that supermom rut and no mom should have to do it all. Speaking from experience, it's bad enough when you're a stay at home mom and your husband comes home from work tired and doesn't help out! I can't imagine how hard it would be to have him there 24/7 and be thirsting for his attention and help!

Look, up until their little chat they were among my favorite vloggers, but I see some serious signs of trouble. Katie is in a relationship that I just don't envy, and I used to think Cullen was the sexiest dad, but lately he's seemed more like a loser. I don't know if he is spending too much time with Jay, or has a problem of some sort, but something is there. He isn't 100% invested in his wife and family. It could be he's having some sort of a midlife crisis. I can't excuse it and pretend to not notice the problems there though. When Bryan starts looking like a better husband in comparison, I think you've fallen a long way and it's time to make changes.

Not even joking, I think Bryan would be a more attentive and pleasant personality to be around, and I can't even stand the guy most of the time. I think Cullen is emotionally hurting Katie with his selfishness though.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

My kids wear shorts usually up till December. It is just too hot here. (Most years we can wear shorts around Christmas too..lol) I am not a fan of flip flops or her sandals though. Just my preference, I only wear flip flops to the beach or pool.

But, it is pretty normal for everyone to have flip flops around here. Not sure I would want my feet getting gross like that at the pumpkin patch though.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:

I agree, i think katie thinks it's her job to do these things even though Cullen is there, and could help. I think Katie needs to learn how to give up a little control in those areas and Cullen needs to learn how to MAKE her let him help her. Which means he has to step up and ask to help.. and hell for all we know he does, but if she's still doing those things then he isn't asking enough or making a point to be like "Stop.. i'm doing this, go sit for a few.."
I disagree that it's about Katie's need to have control. He has been there from day 1 and should know the system by now. I enjoy things being done a certain way as well, but my husband lives in my home and therefore knows how to do things my way. Cullen isn't a husband that travels for work and comes home needing to adjust to a new routine. He cared for MG while Katie worked when she was little, and he's been there everyday since Brookes was born. He should know the routine, and should know how things are done around there. There are plenty of dads that work away from home all day and then come home to help their wives out. Cullen could have been a good dad and husband, but lets stop putting him on a pedestal he hasn't earned. Plus you can't say Katie is happy, when it's pretty clear she isn't.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote: I honestly wasn't paying that much attention to their shoes, so no i didn't see how dirty they were. Honestly, i hardly ever notice what shoes they are wearing. It's hard to dress for the fall here, you want to wear fall clothes but it's still almost summer, heat wise. I know i wouldn't want to wear summer things to the pumpkin patch,(or put my kids in summer things for pumpkin patch photos..) but that's 100% personal preference.
I understand that. I'm near Chicago, and last week we broke 5 days of records in a row for 90+ degrees. I was miserable, and just wanted to wear fall clothes. She could have chosen different shoes though. I bet they had to wash their feet once they got home.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

menehune wrote: I disagree that it's about Katie's need to have control. He has been there from day 1 and should know the system by now. I enjoy things being done a certain way as well, but my husband lives in my home and therefore knows how to do things my way. Cullen isn't a husband that travels for work and comes home needing to adjust to a new routine. He cared for MG while Katie worked when she was little, and he's been there everyday since Brookes was born. He should know the routine, and should know how things are done around there. There are plenty of dads that work away from home all day and then come home to help their wives out. Cullen could have been a good dad and husband, but lets stop putting him on a pedestal he hasn't earned. Plus you can't say Katie is happy, when it's pretty clear she isn't.
I don't think anyone is putting Cullen on a pedestal or saying Katie is happy. Should he know the routines? YES. Is he a lazy dad/husband that needs to pull more weight? YES. Does some (not all) of the blame for the way things run in their home land on Katie? YES.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Today's thumbnail of Brooks reminds me of the new It clown. I thought Gaines was the cutest baby ever, but I've never really felt it when it comes to Brooks.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

menehune wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote: Cullen used to be helpful when Katie worked when Gaines was an infant. Then Katie left her job, and all the responsibilities fell back on her. I think one of the big factors was that she exclusively breastfed both kids, so it was "easier" for her to take over a majority of the kids raising. Then these elaborate routines started to form with Katie, so she felt even more responsible to take over. Maybe I'm projecting because that's how it was when my kids were babies, but my husband also works out of the house. Breastfeeding puts a lot of the feeding, bedtime, soothing up to the mother. Not all, but a majority of it. Once my kids were weaned though, my husband took his fair share of raising the kids. Cullen AND Katie need to break that habit of Katie doing it all.

I disagree that it's about Katie's need to have control. He has been there from day 1 and should know the system by now. I enjoy things being done a certain way as well, but my husband lives in my home and therefore knows how to do things my way. Cullen isn't a husband that travels for work and comes home needing to adjust to a new routine. He cared for MG while Katie worked when she was little, and he's been there everyday since Brookes was born. He should know the routine, and should know how things are done around there. There are plenty of dads that work away from home all day and then come home to help their wives out. Cullen could have been a good dad and husband, but lets stop putting him on a pedestal he hasn't earned. Plus you can't say Katie is happy, when it's pretty clear she isn't.
I'm not saying he doesn't know HOW to do the things that need to be done, and straight up this is probably me just projecting, but even when my husband would do things they way they were always done, i still felt like i did them better and would get frustrated and would just make him let me do whatever task was at hand. It was a downfall of mine that i have worked very hard to undo. My husband is 100% capable of taking care of our kids, but that wouldn't stop me from picking at what he did or telling him step by step what needed to be done. I think Katie and her lists is a good indicator of this issue with her. Yes, it's handy to leave lists for those taking care of the kids for you, but we all agreed that Katie's were a little OTT and very very specific. I'm not trying to put him on a pedestal, bc he very much needs to step in and take some of the load off Katie, but i do feel like that is easier to do for him when Katie isn't around to oversee what he is doing. He never has an issue taking MG with him to run errands, things like that.. which is helpful by all means, but sometimes its not "do 3 loads of laundry " helpful.. if that makes sense. Katie never seemed comfortable to me leaving MG with him. I think she knew that he would take care of her and meet her needs, but she always seemed worried it wouldn't be done the "right" way. I also think that Katie WANTS him to help and really wishes that he would, but has a hard time letting go. She needs to be more vocal in telling him what she is comfortable letting him do. If she wants to be the one putting the kids to bed, then tell him to clean the kitchen while she does, or straighten the playroom. I've seen Katie do the "just let me do it" thing a lot, it's just something i'm getting from her.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I honestly wasn't paying that much attention to their shoes, so no i didn't see how dirty they were. Honestly, i hardly ever notice what shoes they are wearing. It's hard to dress for the fall here, you want to wear fall clothes but it's still almost summer, heat wise. I know i wouldn't want to wear summer things to the pumpkin patch,(or put my kids in summer things for pumpkin patch photos..) but that's 100% personal preference.
I understand that. I'm near Chicago, and last week we broke 5 days of records in a row for 90+ degrees. I was miserable, and just wanted to wear fall clothes. She could have chosen different shoes though. I bet they had to wash their feet once they got home.
It was 76 here yesterday after days and days of 80-90's... i wore a long sleeved fall themed tee shirt and jeans.. I was burning alive by the time i got off work BUT I WORE FALL CLOTHES BY GOD!! :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Defuego wrote:Today's thumbnail of Brooks reminds me of the new It clown. I thought Gaines was the cutest baby ever, but I've never really felt it when it comes to Brooks.
Aww i think he's cute as a button, he reminds me of tiny tiny GrandDoc, i see cullen in him too, but mostly Granddoc. I do think Gaines was a cuter infant though.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Defuego wrote:Today's thumbnail of Brooks reminds me of the new It clown. I thought Gaines was the cutest baby ever, but I've never really felt it when it comes to Brooks.
I agree. I think Gaines is adorable (minus her manners lately) but I've never thought that much about Brooks. I bet once he learns to say more words, he'll have some hilarious things to say with that strong-willed personality of his.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
I agree. I think Gaines is adorable (minus her manners lately) but I've never thought that much about Brooks. I bet once he learns to say more words, he'll have some hilarious things to say with that strong-willed personality of his.
I can't wait till that kid starts to really talk... :lol:
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

I know that it's super unpopular on this board to say anything critical of Cullen and Katie, but I just have to weigh in. Their vlogs aren't doing well because they are boring. Cullen may have alluded to YT changing, but I just don't agree. I think the You Tubers are changing and selling out to try and earn more and more money. Vids that appeal to kids do well because kids have a short attention span and will often click on multiple videos watching select scenes. They will also watch the same video over and over again, whereas adults just won't. Rather than continue on making a reasonable income creating vlogs that appeal to a loyal adult fanbase, tubers like Cullen are trying to tow the line when really, all it's doing it pushing their old audience out. We've seen this with Ellie and Jared as well. They get a taste of more money and upgrade their lifestyle just assuming the audience is going to continue to grow, when it doesn't though, they are trapped. They have a real problem with their vlogs, but I don't think the vlogs are to blame for the marital problems.

I agree with others saying that Katie likes control, but what I disagree with is that she wouldn't relinquish control to Cullen if he stepped up more. Those of us who are stay at home moms can certainly relate to having to do it all, and wanting it done our own way, but I think few of us actually have a husband around all the time. The closest we can compare is having a husband home on weekends, and I think its safe to say that we expect to be able to get things done and have our husbands help out and engage at this time. Sitting on a computer late at night, sleeping in late, and checking out mentally and emotionally just wouldn't be an option. That's great they are planning to mix up the vlogs to help the marriage, but based on what I've seen the last couple of days, I really don't think it's going to work. I don't see Cullen trying hard enough to pay attention to Katie and think she'll just keep taking on more to try and encourage him to perk up.

I don't think they are going to grow an audience (child or adult) until their energy picks up. They both seem so unfulfilled and lacklustre.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

askeptichere wrote:
menehune wrote: I disagree that it's about Katie's need to have control. He has been there from day 1 and should know the system by now. I enjoy things being done a certain way as well, but my husband lives in my home and therefore knows how to do things my way. Cullen isn't a husband that travels for work and comes home needing to adjust to a new routine. He cared for MG while Katie worked when she was little, and he's been there everyday since Brookes was born. He should know the routine, and should know how things are done around there. There are plenty of dads that work away from home all day and then come home to help their wives out. Cullen could have been a good dad and husband, but lets stop putting him on a pedestal he hasn't earned. Plus you can't say Katie is happy, when it's pretty clear she isn't.
I don't think anyone is putting Cullen on a pedestal or saying Katie is happy. Should he know the routines? YES. Is he a lazy dad/husband that needs to pull more weight? YES. Does some (not all) of the blame for the way things run in their home land on Katie? YES.
I don't know if he's put on a pedestal or not, but I do feel like his behaviour is excused far more than any other You Tuber would be. I'm sure he puts a lot of work into You Tube, but I really doubt that it consumes him more than a 40 hr/week regular job would. I don't judge someone based on how much education they have, or what their career is, but rather on what kind of man they are. Cullen, like Jared, used to be a really good man, but I feel like You Tube, and the move closer to Jay in particular, have absolutely ruined that.

People agree he's checked out, he's lazy and he's immature. Take Katie out of the equation and what redeeming qualities does he have? Katie is his partner, not his mother. They need to share the work 50/50 or the resentment will just keep building and he'll eventually lose it all.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I completely agree with the above. Most men mature once they have kids. Sam (Samika) is an excellent example of this! I'm not saying dads can't have a sense of humour, but I would rather be with a man that can be funny in the right time or place like Joel, than alternate between jokey and moody like Shay.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BadWolf wrote:
askeptichere wrote:
I don't know if he's put on a pedestal or not, but I do feel like his behaviour is excused far more than any other You Tuber would be. I'm sure he puts a lot of work into You Tube, but I really doubt that it consumes him more than a 40 hr/week regular job would. I don't judge someone based on how much education they have, or what their career is, but rather on what kind of man they are. Cullen, like Jared, used to be a really good man, but I feel like You Tube, and the move closer to Jay in particular, have absolutely ruined that.

People agree he's checked out, he's lazy and he's immature. Take Katie out of the equation and what redeeming qualities does he have? Katie is his partner, not his mother. They need to share the work 50/50 or the resentment will just keep building and he'll eventually lose it all.
I agree 100% with both of your posts. I'm one of the more critical posters... especially when it comes to Cullen. I guess I do see where people are excusing many of his qualities and actions compared to similar YouTubers. I guess I'm just not as aware of those double standards since I don't watch DB or E&J with whom Cullen is most often compared. Though I do pop over to those threads to read from time to time.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”