• Advertisement
    

OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby sasperillo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm

On the latest vlog Kyra leaves the kids with Oscar from 3:30ish to 7ish and he needs to be "prepared mentally". Alaya sleeps for 2 out of the 3 hours and Levi eats and chills but Oscar still manages to leave Levi unattended outside with a fired up grill in the rain and Levi locks himself outside. Presumably Kyra has been up with them since when they woke up (9? 10? They go to bed at 8 so they can't be sleeping that much later). So Kyra is with the kids about 5/6 hours in the morning while Oscar sleeps and he still complains about her leaving and says that the day is going to be tough cause she will be gone "all day"? Is he fucking serious? Does he have no self awareness? How late is he even going to bed if he's waking up at 3? Of course she's struggling. She has no support and he's behaving like he's doing her a favor looking after his kids for a few hours so she can do school work.
sasperillo
Informer
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2159 times

Advertisement

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby Notachild » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Oscar is a self absorbed male chauvinist pig and needs to be knocked down from his high horse. Kyra is just strange and getting to be as loud as her boyfriend. They have got to be the most idiotic parents on Youtube. They are fun to watch because it is entertaining to see them Fucking up everytime they turn around or open their mouths.
Notachild
Talker
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 465 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby wolflily23 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Lyanna wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Lyanna wrote:As I said, so much exagerated sympathy just because she said she has anxiety and will take medication...after two whole years of knowing very well she wasn't feeling ok and another baby. Why should I suddenly stop criticizing them? she did nothing incredible, she didn't took her own mental health problems seriously for two fucking years, that's irresponsible and she brought another baby in this world when she couldn't even take care of the one she had and herself, so yes she did it to herself. If you're responsible and down to earth, you take your own healthy (ESPECIALLY mental health because it's so important) and kid's well being seriously as soon as you realize something is off.


you sound so ignorant. it isnt easy to admit you have a prob and need help, especially with people like you who stigmatize it so much. It isnt easy to have enough $$ or justify spending that much $$ on mental health therapy when sometimes it doesnt even help. It isnt easy to just fix yourself like that. She isnt suddenly magically cured after one therapy session. she has taken steps to get better over the course of a year or more now. Also noone used mental health issues to excuse her crappy parenting...not even herself. So idk what youre getting at. She still is a crappy parent sometimes but she has improved, And noone is making excuses for her parenting fails..

Ignorant? is that your only argument? because ler me tell you that depression runs in my family and that my brother has a mental disease and that my husband suffered from ptsd so I know mental health issues from the inside. That's why I can't stand little girls thinking this is something which they can claim and get sympathy from. Pity won't help anybody.
Anyway your message is totally irrelevant...yeah it isn't easy to admit we have a mental health problem but Kyra said herself that she had ppd so she KNEW and was vert well aware of it. Yeah not everyone can afford to see a psychiatrist and a therapisr but Kyra is a millionaire (and for the ones wholike to say she lives frugal, that means that she had all the money she needed).
This isn't about you or me or anyone else but about Kyra and Kyra should and could have done sth about it a long time ago instead of planning another baby as if she was totally okay. But yeah they probably don't care because having another baby falling in the hottub/ almost burnt by a firecamp/ almost drowned/ bathing in her own poo give them vlog content and clickbait...then she can say she has anxiety and is afraid of the rain and everyone will feel bad for poor kyra


Ignorant, uneducated and self absorbed apparently.
Someone who has never shown any signs of depression or anxiety can easily develop PPD after pregnancy. Its caused by your hormones becoming all out of whack and generally balances back out over time. (some may need a little help with it). Kyra or anyone for that matter may have had no clue why she was feeling that way. As someone who suffers from depression and anxiety...at times I dont even recognize myself let alone make sure im making all of the right choices during one of my bouts.

I cant stand OK and have stopped watching their vlogs because of it but I'll always defend mental health against assholes like yourself who have clearly never had the displeasure of battling mental illness.

ps. tell your brother and husband im sorry they had to have you in their corner for support <3
wolflily23
Talker
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 907 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 3303 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby kindasorta » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:18 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.


THIS. I wish people would stop commenting on this non-issue and taking every thing so gd personally
kindasorta
Talker
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby KaterTot » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
Oscar "Kyra is going to be gone ALLLLLL day and I have to watch the kids" (then tells us she will be gone 4 hours like 3 pm to 7 pm)
Then he makes sure she knows to be back so he can go to the gym.
Also he shoved two big pieces of cereal in the baby's mouth, he thought it was funny Levi tries to feed her and puts dangerous objects on her tray. Then he tries to give her a bottle in the high chair while it's obvious she can't drink then awkwardly (and very uncomfortably looking) lies her on the floor with it. The way she is still laying when Kyra comes in made me cringe.
Kyra has already given up therapy. This is not good.
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 2301 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby wolflily23 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.


Yes I totally understand what you're saying. Everyone's situation is different. But if I'm remembering correctly Kyra didn't mention she had PPD for quite some time. For months even people on here were ragging on her hygiene, lack of ambition, her mean streak etc. and most didn't connect the two. And thats where my comment comes in. If she didn't know what was going on with herself (even if she did suspect PPD its hard to admit having it after giving birth because you feel like you should be over the moon) how could she know she needed to seek help? Her feeling depressed at that time could have been the sole reason for getting pregnant again so soon. That's not the healthy thing to do but often with depression comes a desire to fill the void.

I only notice a few people here who kissass but those of us who express ourselves on certain topics shouldn't be accused of praising OK now. We wouldn't have to "take comments personally" if others didn't comment on such personal issues like mental health so ignorantly and then throw tantrums when people don't agree with them. (not saying this is you btw).
wolflily23
Talker
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 907 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby flightlessbird » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 pm

I just rewatched the baby blues video...wow is all I can say. Oscar has always been a dick.
flightlessbird
Gossiper
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 1664 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby Ilovecats » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:44 pm

KaterTot wrote:Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
Oscar "Kyra is going to be gone ALLLLLL day and I have to watch the kids" (then tells us she will be gone 4 hours like 3 pm to 7 pm)
Then he makes sure she knows to be back so he can go to the gym.
Also he shoved two big pieces of cereal in the baby's mouth, he thought it was funny Levi tries to feed her and puts dangerous objects on her tray. Then he tries to give her a bottle in the high chair while it's obvious she can't drink then awkwardly (and very uncomfortably looking) lies her on the floor with it. The way she is still laying when Kyra comes in made me cringe.
Kyra has already given up therapy. This is not good.
I can understand why she gave up the therapy she was doing because $300 a day is a lot. But she could at least start going once a week. Obviously not the program she was doing, but regular therapy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 744 times
Been thanked: 2767 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby KaterTot » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Oscar "Good morning!" (He then says it is 3 pm)
Oscar "Kyra is going to be gone ALLLLLL day and I have to watch the kids" (then tells us she will be gone 4 hours like 3 pm to 7 pm)
Then he makes sure she knows to be back so he can go to the gym.
Also he shoved two big pieces of cereal in the baby's mouth, he thought it was funny Levi tries to feed her and puts dangerous objects on her tray. Then he tries to give her a bottle in the high chair while it's obvious she can't drink then awkwardly (and very uncomfortably looking) lies her on the floor with it. The way she is still laying when Kyra comes in made me cringe.
Kyra has already given up therapy. This is not good.
I can understand why she gave up the therapy she was doing because $300 a day is a lot. But she could at least start going once a week. Obviously not the program she was doing, but regular therapy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk


Oh yeah I totally agree on that. I should of clarified she shouldn't give it up altogether but yes that 300 price tag was ridiculous. There are support groups that might be beneficial to her in more ways than one as well.
User avatar
KaterTot
Informer
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 2301 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 pm

workinprogress wrote:
Lyanna wrote:@teddyandmommy
I didn't know I was on ytmd to show sympathy for youtubers. I thought I was here to shit talk them. If someone can't gossip about them anymore because the youtuber has anxiety then that person should leave this section for a while and let others gossip, that's the whole point of this site

Nobody said to give her a free pass because she struggles with mental health issues. It's not fair, however, to shit talk her mental issues. It's not our business, and isn't our place to judge something that sensitive. Shit talk their vlogs and parenting all you want to, that's what we're here for, but stop making judgements about her mental illnesses. It's easy to talk from the outside, but we don't know what she was truly struggling with or how severe it was. Saying "she should've done something sooner" is like saying that about an addict deciding to seek help. It's important to encourage people with mental illnesses to seek help, even if we hate that person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


couldnt have said it better myself. That other person is just a c*nt
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 1983 times
Been thanked: 8826 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby Whateverumean » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Why is she taking pills without talking to her doctor? She wasn’t even aware of meds for ocd. She should speak about all options with the doctor than google search.
Whateverumean
Talker
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 952 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 pm

$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 3303 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby Ilovecats » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:52 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?
She said she couldnt do that specific program only a few days a week because they wouldn't let her. I don't know why she wouldn't look for an actual therapist though instead of the program. It could also help her with her past baby blues

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 744 times
Been thanked: 2767 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:00 am

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.


During most of her pregnancy with Alaya she was going to therapy to avoid getting PDD again, she talked about that a few times.
She has mentioned how she's been gong to therapy on and off since she was in HS and how much she supports it and how much it has heped her.
She just discovered she has OCD like 2 months ago, but she was well aware of her dark and negative thoughts and has talked about it a bunch of times on the vlogs.

I'm confused as too what you're refering to when you say she didn't seek help... did I miss something?
ytmamaviewer24
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 1076 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 am

also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore
ytmamaviewer24
Talker
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 1076 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby staceybrax » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 am

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore


Their views have definitely dropped in the last 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks ago they were getting 300-400k views on all of their vlogs. I’d be nervous if I was them, their views are dropping pretty quickly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1935 times
Been thanked: 6764 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby BlueDot » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 am

staceybrax wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore


Their views have definitely dropped in the last 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks ago they were getting 300-400k views on all of their vlogs. I’d be nervous if I was them, their views are dropping pretty quickly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The weirdest thing is it's not just them.. like Roman atwood used to get 3 mil easily now he gets just over 1 mil. Some fault is on OK since they kinda have this "whatever" attitude towards youtube, but it also seems like there's something weird on YouTube's end. I know there's still some problems with videos not appearing in sub boxes, but who knows.

We'll see if OK's viewers come back for levies birthday. That's soon right?
BlueDot
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby brittosmond1912 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 am

Because who wants to watch oscar sleep all day their lives are literally beyond boring
brittosmond1912
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:57 am

I honestly think they should just admit that theyre bored of youtube and their hearts arent in it anymore and just dial down on uploading or quit altogether. it's clear theyre just half- a**ing it now and the quality shows. get real jobs and get your life together if this is too much for you
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 1983 times
Been thanked: 8826 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby Ilovecats » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I honestly think they should just admit that theyre bored of youtube and their hearts arent in it anymore and just dial down on uploading or quit altogether. it's clear theyre just half- a**ing it now and the quality shows. get real jobs and get your life together if this is too much for you
They're not going to do that. They wouldn't be able to afford their house and such. Kyra would be making minimum wage since she doesn't have even a GED. And Oscar might be making slightly over, but not likely. Plus they would have to have a nanny 5 days a week which would be really expensive or work opposite schedules and never spend time together when they're always together right now

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 744 times
Been thanked: 2767 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 am

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Read carefully. Kyra knew she had PPD, she mentioned it multiple times throughout the vlogs. She knew and she didnt seek help. She knew and she tried to conceive with a four month old. This isn't you. This isn't your friend or family member. This is Kyra and Kyras situation alone which we are commenting on. Im sorry to all the people in the deep thows of mental illness, I have been there and believe me there is a light at the end no matter how dark it may seem right now. But commenting on Kyras illness is not unlike commenting on someones diet, try not to take it personally. I think some people are frustrated because Kyra has made a few changes and people are up her ass all of a sudden and this thread is fucking shit to read now.


nah it's just bc you're being a dick about it all and everyone is disagreeing with you and the way that you are phrasing things. she didnt seek help bc she didnt have support to do so. They also didnt have money back then. Should she have planned alaya so soon? No. But she did things to improve during that pregnancy--eating better, keeping active, and then she did go see a therapist during the time she was pregnant, i remember clearly. Even so, she isnt a millionare like you are claiming her to be. Not even close. Regardless therapy is SO expensive and many times the therapist doesnt even really care, they just want their money and it doesnt really help. been there. I helped regain decent control of my anxiety through self help books, exercises, yoga and meditation, etc bc i didnt wanna go see a therapist who would just tell me that i should go on anti-anxiety meds and drug me up till i forgot about my problems but didnt work to fix them. big pharma is a b***h. Therapy isnt always the best route for everyone. And she cant say she didnt try! It just didnt work for her long term. Stop shaming/hating on her. Geez. NOONE is excusing her crappy behavior bc of her mental health. get THAT through your thick head as that was yr argument and it was wrong.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 1983 times
Been thanked: 8826 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby waitwhat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:36 am

staceybrax wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:also, their views! they can't even get 300K anymore


Their views have definitely dropped in the last 2 weeks, 2-3 weeks ago they were getting 300-400k views on all of their vlogs. I’d be nervous if I was them, their views are dropping pretty quickly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


They lost roughly 100k views in the past couple of weeks. At this point KKandBabyJ is gonna overtake them soon. Speaking of which, am I the only one who thinks these people are not genuine friends? Like, deep deep down KK wishes to overtake OK in views/subbers and OK hopes KK never gets on the same level as them? The most telling thing to me was KK allowing all those vicious comments about OK back when they hit 1million and weren't posting almost at all. It was actually on KK's YT platform that the tide turned for OK. That's when they lost the first 100k views iirc.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1542 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby workinprogress » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:47 am

mydietsucks_1 wrote:$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?

I feel this. There was a time when Oscar bought a drone, BoostedBoard, and XBox within a pretty short time frame. I feel like Oscar is making her feel bad about spending that much money every week, but he's out here spending money on dumb shit. Obviously, he bought those things a while ago, but even now you'd think they're more financially well off? It just makes me sad because she really needs to sort herself out, her kids can't handle having 2 parents that are a total mess


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Informer
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 2290 times
Been thanked: 1905 times

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Postby waitwhat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:33 pm

workinprogress wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:$300 a session is a lot but they could afford one session a week. She is always showing off new clothes and shit on snapchat and Oscar is always buying shit so it is a pretty lame excuse to quit. Is she seeking out a different therapist or quitting all together did she say?

I feel this. There was a time when Oscar bought a drone, BoostedBoard, and XBox within a pretty short time frame. I feel like Oscar is making her feel bad about spending that much money every week, but he's out here spending money on dumb shit. Obviously, he bought those things a while ago, but even now you'd think they're more financially well off? It just makes me sad because she really needs to sort herself out, her kids can't handle having 2 parents that are a total mess


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


So, I thought about whether to say this or not and here it is: I seriously wonder if part of Kyra's problems are caused by Oscar and his attitude or at least amplified. Think about it: you have PPD/OCD/anxiety and two kids and have to edit videos most of the time and a husband who sleeps all day, plays video games and vlogs a bit and sometimes edits the videos and then all the comments he's making. You know what? When I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I can admit it: I now understand why Kyra has a babysitter several times a week. It's likely because she's mostly, by all appearances, a single mother who struggles with some mental issues as well and she is understandably overwhelmed. Yes, I think she got herself into this when she planned another kid (the overwhelming state not the mental state) but what's done is done and now, for the sake of the kids she has to do what she can and if that means a sitter, I get it now. What I don't get is why the hell she's planning two more kids.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1542 times

PreviousNext

Return to OKBaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement