DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

michellealiece
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by michellealiece »

First time posting! I’m watching the new vlog with my 3 year old son. When Bryan said “this ones for you Finn. Even the baby food is pumpkin spice” my son says, “but Finn isn’t a baby...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The whole expecting the reeses pumpkin to not be a fucking pumpkin shaped reeses .. Why does her brain let her wake in the morning?
What fucking rock has she lived under all these years?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:The whole expecting the reeses pumpkin to not be a fucking pumpkin shaped reeses .. Why does her brain let her wake in the morning?

Don't they buy those every year? I swear I remember them obsessing over them while in the old house.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Nice filler with the pumpkin spice taste testing! I like that they just put a simple bible verse at the end. Not over doing it. Not doing too little. I really hope that they teach Finn better before a teacher has to. It's such a shame seeing these two, so young with a big future before them, so under educated! They could do so much with a simple learning game! They could be doctors or lawyers with something so simple in the beginning. It's not hard to sit down and teach your kid how to spell his name!!! I think they would know more if they could both count to 10. Something so easy can turn into something huge.

Wow. I really talk a lot.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Ok that salt water tank is super duper expensive.. My husband used to put together show tanks and we had salt tanks here. They are super expensive to keep and you better not have any power outrages without a generator you might lose everything and those fish are expensive too. But, we know the lumps dont care about money or the future so I guess its ok for them
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

natalka81 wrote:
germanmomma wrote:It`s a bit off topic, but why are you so concerned about the fact that Ollie can't read or spell his name? Is it just something american or do those of you who are from other countries thing aswell that Ollie's lack of academic skills is concerning?
I'm Canadian-- I know, not super different! I don't think it's terrible that he can't spell his name but it seems a bit unusual to me. Being able to at least recognize it by this age is probably a reasonable expectation for a typically developing child. I wouldn't want to say of course that a child who recently turned four who doesn't know his/her name in print is necessarily delayed or anything. I think what's more striking is that he probably COULD very easily know to read and spell his name if he weren't spending so much other time in front of a screen, testing out all sorts of new toys, working for his parents' vlog, or playing with weapons.
Why does everyone think he can't spell his name? The drawing from church?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Momto3boys wrote:Ok that salt water tank is super duper expensive.. My husband used to put together show tanks and we had salt tanks here. They are super expensive to keep and you better not have any power outrages without a generator you might lose everything and those fish are expensive too. But, we know the lumps dont care about money or the future so I guess its ok for them

This is one item I don't fault them for. The boys will love it. And they clearly have the money to keep it maintained properly. So long as they don't let it go like all their other hobbies I think the fish tank is money well spent for once.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

PumpkinHead wrote:Wtf, that thumbnail today. Pumpkin head Bryan is making me uncomfortable lol

I see a potential new icon for you ;)
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
germanmomma wrote:It`s a bit off topic, but why are you so concerned about the fact that Ollie can't read or spell his name? Is it just something american or do those of you who are from other countries thing aswell that Ollie's lack of academic skills is concerning?
I'm Canadian-- I know, not super different! I don't think it's terrible that he can't spell his name but it seems a bit unusual to me. Being able to at least recognize it by this age is probably a reasonable expectation for a typically developing child. I wouldn't want to say of course that a child who recently turned four who doesn't know his/her name in print is necessarily delayed or anything. I think what's more striking is that he probably COULD very easily know to read and spell his name if he weren't spending so much other time in front of a screen, testing out all sorts of new toys, working for his parents' vlog, or playing with weapons.
Why does everyone think he can't spell his name? The drawing from church?
Good point. He may very well be able to spell it. I'm sure not all 4 year olds would correct someone who wrote their name wrong.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:Ok that salt water tank is super duper expensive.. My husband used to put together show tanks and we had salt tanks here. They are super expensive to keep and you better not have any power outrages without a generator you might lose everything and those fish are expensive too. But, we know the lumps dont care about money or the future so I guess its ok for them

This is one item I don't fault them for. The boys will love it. And they clearly have the money to keep it maintained properly. So long as they don't let it go like all their other hobbies I think the fish tank is money well spent for once.
But what happens when the money runs out? Because it will. Do the fish die?
Roman Atwood has a tank in his living room that's amazing and a tank in the "Smile More store" that was made by the "Tanked" guys. He's always wanted one. He has 10 million + subscribers and lives a less extravagant life than B&M. They don't fly first class, they stay in regular hotels when they travel, and live in Ohio. His money is going to last. Bryan and Missy's won't. I honestly think they got the tank just to be like Roman.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

But what happens when the money runs out? Because it will. Do the fish die?
Roman Atwood has a tank in his living room that's amazing and a tank in the "Smile More store" that was made by the "Tanked" guys. He's always wanted one. He has 10 million + subscribers and lives a less extravagant life than B&M. They don't fly first class, they stay in regular hotels when they travel, and live in Ohio. His money is going to last. Bryan and Missy's won't. I honestly think they got the tank just to be like Roman.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Honestly, when the money runs out the fish will be the least of their worries. They have multiple people on their payroll relying on them for their livelihoods.
They probably could sell the tank and fish too if they had to, I'm not sure they're responsible enough for that though haha.
I just think of all the things they're wasting money on this one will at least be enjoyed by the boys, who imo are the real money earners.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I know this has been said over and over, but I feel so sorry for Ollie. I remember when he was into dinosaurs and how impressed I was with all the names he knew and I remember how into them he seemed to be, and I feel like he could be a smart, well behaved boy if it wasn't for his parents. He isn't taught how to behave and his parents don't encourage his learning which is really sad, hopefully they will have some massive revelation that will change how they see the world before its too late for him (and Finn and any future children) but we all know that won't happen
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

How long until someone slams the door into the fish tank? Everytime I've had a tank (mine were freshwater) near a window it gets funky from the fluctuating temps.
Any ideas on the halloween theme?
Bryan saying he was under the weather.. Then hours later scarfed down pumpkin flavored snacks. Makes no sense

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

natalka81 wrote: Good point. He may very well be able to spell it. I'm sure not all 4 year olds would correct someone who wrote their name wrong.
I thought I'd missed something. It's ridiculous to expect him to correct nursery attendant. He clearly didn't write it on the paper. If he was telling them how to spell it, should be we noting how he can spell Finn's name? Or the word house? :roll:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

So nobody finds it odd that he could spell his name correctly when he was two, but not now?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Commenting here during my mid-video commercial break The place Missy took the kids too looked so fun! I would love to have something like that where I live to take my son to. I bet it’s a terrible place to work though lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Bryan has such a creeper laugh huh huh huh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

onbreak wrote:The whole expecting the reeses pumpkin to not be a fucking pumpkin shaped reeses .. Why does her brain let her wake in the morning?

IKR? And yet after seeing it's pumpkin shaped she is still tasting to see if it's Pumpkin flavored and Bryan is even asking. And I feel the need to defend white chocolate Reese's. They are amazing! ;)
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

It's been a while since I've posted.. I've been reading but forgot my password and could never be bothered fixing it lol

Anyway, not sure if it's been mentioned.. but anyone think the lumps are major jealous of the Disney Cruise? I've personally been on a cruise before and they are AMAZING!! But considering how much $$ the lumps throw around and act like they travel so much etc.. and you know are MASSIVE Disney fans.. I wonder if they are so jealous. It's no coincidence I think that all of a sudden they are visiting Disney again. I'm surprised they haven't done the cruise yet to be honest. I wonder if E&J also kept it hush until the last minute as well in case the lumps stole the idea and did the cruise before them.. because if the lumps went on the Disney cruise now, everyone would know they're copying. Considering how "HUGE" of a Disney fan these to are.. I bet it's killing them!

Also so over all their challenge videos and stupid acting crap. Trying to get a job for the kids acting or something Bryan?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

onbreak wrote:How long until someone slams the door into the fish tank? Everytime I've had a tank (mine were freshwater) near a window it gets funky from the fluctuating temps.
Any ideas on the halloween theme?
Bryan saying he was under the weather.. Then hours later scarfed down pumpkin flavored snacks. Makes no sense

Or the kids toss stuff in it!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”