Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by julietpreston »

Aboogabooga wrote:Anybody else notice that pearl was wearing her shoes on the wrong feet? Not the first time either. That annoys the shit out of me because she always looks like she's struggling to walk and pick her feet off the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you expect Chloe to do, oppress her by FORCING her to put them on the right feet? If Pearl wants to have sore toes and walk funny that is HER choice! It is so heartbreaking when parents think they can just disregard their toddlers decision to wear their shoes on the wrong feet!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

julietpreston wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Anybody else notice that pearl was wearing her shoes on the wrong feet? Not the first time either. That annoys the shit out of me because she always looks like she's struggling to walk and pick her feet off the ground.

What did you expect Chloe to do, oppress her by FORCING her to put them on the right feet? If Pearl wants to have sore toes and walk funny that is HER choice! It is so heartbreaking when parents think they can just disregard their toddlers decision to wear their shoes on the wrong feet!
Lmao. Spot on. I'm sure she's noticed and thinks her two year old knows what's best so she left it alone.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

How did she forget her shoes...then wear Ro's...did he have shoes.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

DoodleBop wrote:How did she forget her shoes...then wear Ro's...did he have shoes.
I think he was probably wearing his usual thongs/flip-flops...he must just carry a spare pair of white canvas shoes with him in case Queen Chloe demands he match the boys?! Who knows. :lol:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Even genius Evan at 5 often wears his shoes off. Apparently Chloe has a hard time teaching her kids how to wear shoes properly but hey we're talking about the 24 years old mother of 6 who randomly forgets her own shoes when leaving her house...
That's a basic skill kids learn in any day care centre in the world, montessori or not. But the beans probably don't have time to learn such useles skills, they have to count to three billions instead. Can they drink for sippy cups or glasses yet?
meets
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meets »

Its so boring to watch the kids play in yet another park and build yet another thing with duplo. This family is definitely showing signs of plateauing in terms of engaging content and as a brand. It takes a long term vision to build a lasting brand, which comes with exposure and a broad vision, which in turn comes with education.
Why doesn't Chloe join afternoon school or offer to work somewhere part time, so she can see what's happening in the outside world? Its ironical that they have offered their lives to the world to see and yet are so awkward socially!
Beckie's house is lovely and that is how one plans in real life these days. First a stable income, then a house and then kids.
In the case of the Dunstans, don't see any evidence of a Plan B, should the revenue fall below expected levels.
Its also heart breaking to see the kids reduced to monosyllable answers with Chloe's insistent prodding style of questioning. I see them fast losing their individual personalities
Oh, and those flappy caps look ridiculous on the kids when there is no sun. Their faces are almost totally hidden....seems like such a desperate attempt at promotion....
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

She should just forgo calling him Daddy and go right ahead and call him Dobby at this point. She even robs him of his shoes.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Spillthattea wrote:She should just forgo calling him Daddy and go right ahead and call him Dobby at this point. She even robs him of his shoes.

Do they have a PO Box? I’ll send him a sock so he can be free. Lol lame joke I know

I agree that they’re floundering but It’s her own damn fault. She REFUSES to put up videos of topics people actually want to see. There’s so much she can do and constant requests on her social media but she won’t do any of it because SHE prefers the more boring...ahem I mean “candid”...style vlogs.

She’s said before that she doesn’t do cooking videos because they don’t actually follow a recipe and she doesn’t do homeschooling videos because she doesn’t actually teach them anything. Shit, she won’t even recommend the toys/teaching tools they use because “what works for her kids may not work for yours”. So wtf does this woman do and why would people even continue to watch her? Shes just a walking amorphous monotoned blob with a camera glued to her hand. But according to her, they actually lead full lives that we just never get to see. Lol please woman, don’t insult my intelligence.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:
Spillthattea wrote:She should just forgo calling him Daddy and go right ahead and call him Dobby at this point. She even robs him of his shoes.

Do they have a PO Box? I’ll send him a sock so he can be free. Lol lame joke I know
Haha! I said the same thing I should said House Elf Ro a sock. Chloe & beans and the house elf. :P

While it's boring to watch it must be boring for the kids. Day in and Day out rote memorization of numbers, Duplo [because mom and dad are into Lego let's be honest] fighting with your siblings over who gets the fruit. Duplo can be fun and is an open ended toy but every single day it's got to get boring.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chloe confirmed in a comment that they put Felix back in nappies. "A little while ago he was completely toilet trained for about 3 weeks before he stopped using the toilet suddenly. So we are working on it at the moment." Weird. And weird to put him totally back in nappies, that seems really counterintuitive. Here's an idea, Chloe: when the triplets are out of your hair at MONTESSORI instead of getting the house elf to drive you to coooool walls, why not stay home and give your undivided attention to your child who clearly needs it and really nail the potty training! But no, just stick him back in nappies so you can film him counting. Makes sense.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is it normal for kids to regress like that for no apparent reason? She’s not going to put in any effort to rectify it because in her mind she probably just thinks that he’ll know when he’s ready to be potty trained and that it would be a violation of his autonomy to try and force him.

And she definitely only drove to the city for a photo op. She said they drove to see something but it was just that kaleidoscope thing. Don’t get me wrong, a day in the city sounds fun and I’m sure it was but why not just say that instead of acting like it was for a specific reason? Also, what city is that? Lol sorry if that’s a dumb question

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry, double post, but this comment was also in reply to someone saying instead of all the parks they should garden, etc. Chloe says,
I understand - it gets boring for me too sometimes but having three two year olds is a huge game changer that you can't understand unless you've been through it. We've learnt it's easiest to have as little structure as possible and the kids are happiest doing what they want to do. As for garden beds - again: 3x two year olds. We won't be putting effort into the garden beds with so many little grabby hands around. Maybe in a year. Another thing to remember is that the older kids are 5, 4 and 3. They won't be teenagers tomorrow.. they've got plenty of time to learn and explore new things. Our life with six kids aged 5, 4, 3, 2, 2 & 2 probably looks easy from the outside looking in, but it's not. We are doing our best. I'm sorry you don't like it.. but at the end of the day we do what works for our family. Not for our YouTube channel. Hope you can understand! ❤️

First of all, I wish she'd just be upfront and say, "we rent; we aren't putting effort into our yard when we don't have to!" :P Secondly, she needs to sit down and shut up about MONTESSORI once and for all if she claims to believe in it but also thinks 2 year olds aren't compatible with any sort of gardening! That's literally a suggestion from Maria Montessori herself: that small children learn to water and care for a plant. :lol:
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Can you imagine how that would work? Daddy the House Elf gardening with the older kids, while Chloe has to entertain the triplets? Chloe might actually have to do something. Totally unreasonable.
Also I hate how she keeps reminding everyone that the older three kids 'won't be teenagers tomorrow' and she has 6 kids aged 5,4,3,2,2,2 :? Just like Evan is too young to make friends, they have enough time to 'learn and explore new things'. When will they be old enough to do anything besides visiting parks, going to the shops and eating too many bananas? When they are 18 and have 50 kids themselves?
Last edited by Suzannn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Aboogabooga wrote:Is it normal for kids to regress like that for no apparent reason? She’s not going to put in any effort to rectify it because in her mind she probably just thinks that he’ll know when he’s ready to be potty trained and that it would be a violation of his autonomy to try and force him.

And she definitely only drove to the city for a photo op. She said they drove to see something but it was just that kaleidoscope thing. Don’t get me wrong, a day in the city sounds fun and I’m sure it was but why not just say that instead of acting like it was for a specific reason? Also, what city is that? Lol sorry if that’s a dumb question

Perth. I'm not sure about the rest of Australia or anywhere else but everyone (well everyone I know) says "going to the city" when going into the CBD haha.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She only ever says the kids are too young when it’s about things SHE doesn’t want to do but yet she believes they’re all capable of eating to appropriate amount of food and deciding whether or not to have umbilical surgery all on their own. Funny how that works huh? I bet she even lets them decide whether or not to go to the dentist.

A garden would not be the hardest thing in the world for them so cool it with the dramatics Chloe. It would however, require to actually teach the two yr olds to not mess with it which would require to actually supervise them. Oh the horror!!! Heaven forbid she actually has to do any parenting.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If she wants it they're old enough if she doesn't obviously they're too young.

These are the homeschool kids you hear about who have no ability to interact to people outside their family. Most other homeschool parents joke about it because it's so silly because they're doing co-op, church groups, getting together with friends, classes...Chloe says her kids are incapable of making friends. Seriously.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:If she wants it they're old enough if she doesn't obviously they're too young.
That about sums up her parenting, doesn't it?!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ShudnaB3 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:If she wants it they're old enough if she doesn't obviously they're too young.
That about sums up her parenting, doesn't it?!
Pretty much. There are so many things they could do that would make sense and make their lives so much easier and nope do none of that.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh yeah, that was the other part of her comment that had me scratching my head. Where she said it might look like their life was easy. Um...no? I'm not a type a person by any stretch of the imagination yet it drives me crazy all the ways they make their life more difficult than it needs to be! Bland and lazy, yes. Easy? No.
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

She is just lazy. My sister runs a family daycare and she has lots of 1 and 2 years olds and they all help her with her veggie garden. They love it! She doesn't have a house elf to help either lol
Her kids are going to suffer if she keeps ruling out activities they will enjoy only because she has to put in a bit more effort. We built a sandpit for our kids the other day and I knew it would mean more work for me. Making sure the sand stayed in the sandpit and didn't end up absolutely everywhere, cleaning them up after and changing sandy clothes. But it's all worth it when I see them having so much fun

Return to “Chloe and Beans”