Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Twinsplusone
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Twinsplusone »

I have read comments about her dad, but has the comparison between her dad and boy-band-lover-Tbag ever been talked about?
Her dad is SO creepy while he encourages her childlike behavior and seems almost too close. Tyson is the same way with her. No wonder the dad was okay with her dating Tyson as a child and no wonder she sought out the same kind of 'man' as her father.
It looks and feels like an eerie kind of wrong.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

My kids hardly every get juice or sugary drinks usually they just drink water sometimes milk.

Bug Juice is like super sugary kool aid - that's what kool aid at camp used to be called way back when because it attracted every single bug.

Five pairs of boots each not one pair of sensible play shoes. Why can't they just be kids and run around in sneakers and clothes they're allowed to get dirty.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

I saw this this morning but I didn't have a chance to post about it because you know, I have a real job. But did anyone else notice that on the picture of Tyson and Madison, people were supposed to guess who it was and some guessed Tyson and Ashley! I cracked up when I saw that. A+ to whoever posted that.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

These people are nothing more than trash. What a dumb video today. Who needs to see them inside their car for over 26 minutes and in a convenience store. They are horrible horrible parents. They love those girls, but have no regard for their health or their development.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

They each needed their own bag to carry their snack from the gas station to the car? They were immediately removed from the bag and then put in cups so it was literally nothing but a big waste. Also, I am no perfect parent but come on, sugar pancakes for breakfast, junk food for a snack, and a drink of NOTHING but sugar all before lunch time? Ugh. I can't even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

Also, if you just buy a snack at re gas station, surely the girls could've shared ONE. Those bags are plenty big enough to share between four toddlers. But no, the girls don't understand sharing so it would've never worked to just buy one thing. Just like the dumb 4 bag thing, the girls are incapable of sharing so instead of making them cry for the 2 seconds it takes to walk to the friggin car, they had to waste 3 more bags. I'm so done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Hey, Assley -- when you dreamed about taking your kids for a drive up the mountains one day, did you imagine them in the back sitting in pee-filled diapers, drinking sticky sugary punch and eating chips and candy, at age 2? Little toddlers should never get a "sugar high"! I don't know why that made you smile and laugh at them. Unless it's a special occasion like a birthday or Christmas, kids should not be so amped up on sugar every single day! You will rot their teeth out, one, and two, they will become addicted to sugar and fatty foods. Is this the miracle you were imagining while you were sick on bedrest??

Assley starts the vlog by saying, "We are pulling through ... and still praying." Pulling through? I hate how they try to sound like they were personally affected by the shooting in Vegas. Then she tries to get the kids to parrot back to her that they love Vegas. They didn't, they had no idea what she was talking about and she looked like she was trying so hard for a sweet moment. Out to breakfast in pajamas. Can't even pull the girls' hair out of their eyes. Then they have to feed them crackers while they wait for breakfast. Assley says, "Do you want eggies?" When is she going to talk to them normally? I think she wants the girls to say things wrong like that so she can fake another viral moment.

Went to see the new house. Those poor girls in full diapers. With as much money as the girls are making for their parents, you'd think they'd be treated to dry diapers after every pee. Nope, can't inconvenience their "parents." Ass films a couple girls from behind, camera right on their butts, as they walk upstairs. I'm sure all their creepers will love that. Esme helps Tubby shut the door and he says, "Good job!" to her, then Assley says "Good job!" too. I have never praised my kids for shutting a door. Thanked them, maybe. How stupid can A$T be to lavish all this undue praise on these girls for the littlest things they do? It's all the girls will expect growing up.

Treats right after breakfast? They get candy and chips and crackers, probably because the girls won't be quiet in the backseat unless they have food in their mouth. You know what the girls probably wanted to go along with those salty, sugary treats? A little bottle of cold water. That hits the spot. Nope, they need a sugary drink. I bet their teeth were so sticky and the girls so thirsty by the time they got home. They were so bored in the mountains. Ass and Tubby were able to get out and stretch their legs, but even as the girls said, "I want out!" they still remained locked down in their carseats. Then they had to go to bed when they got home!

Esme holds out her drink and treat cup to Assley and she says a couple times, "Did you win today?" meaning how lucky the girls were to eat like that. I can't even describe the food issues that will cause with her learning toddlers. Things like that would be hard to unlearn, if the girls want to change their eating habits when they are old enough to decide themselves what to put in their bodies. Assley also kept asking the girls, "Do you see lellow?" Those poor girls just kept saying, I see orange, I see green, I see lellow. Tubby says, "This makes me want to go home and bust out MORE fall!" So all that shopping he did, decorating their house, and all he thinks of is that he wants MORE? I've never known a family more selfish and greedy in my life.

The Greedy Greedners need MORE, guys. More boots, more fall clothes, more decorations, more treats, more attention, more freebies, more subscribers, more fans. I can't decide if I should feel sorry for them, because they will never appreciate what they do have, nor will their girls learn to appreciate anything either.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Haven't weirghed in for awhile. Let's start with the throwing things down the stairs and even playing on the stairs. Is Tubby just that stupid? Who teaches their children to do this stuff? Stairs can be dangerous. One of these days one of the FF are going to get hurt. It's crazy!

And we're back to the walks and collecting leaves. Wow! Really? Think of something more original to do will you Tubby. At least they're out of they stupid train.

How exciting that he decorated the Binghams house. No thank you Tubs. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Binghams drive me nuts. She's even becoming annoying. They and the Greedners deserve each other in their craziness.

What is with today's vlog? They must have endless funds. Go to Walmart or the grocery store and get your treats. Food at a gas station or any convenience store is not cheap. When she started handing out the drinks and treats right away, I thought you dummy, the drinks will be gone in a minute and they were. And so delightful to see the one with her big giant pie hole opened after she was done drinking. Ick!

No, we didn't enjoy coming along with you on your ride. They didn't even let the girls out of the car. Nice.

One last thing. Shoes, what's with all the shoes? My gosh. This obsession with them styling these girls every day in something new is just insane.

I've ranted. Done!
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Agree with all the above.

Also notice that the girls don't really ask for anything properly. See Evie in the car wanting her show on and she half whinges half cries to get what she wants.

The diapers were disgusting before they went up the mountain so imagine how uncomfortable they were especially after the large drink they had by the end of the trip. I also couldn't believe they bought 4 packets of treats simply because the girls can't share.

Gunna need to get their discipline happening pretty soon as it's really starting to show how they lack any.

And A$$ley, the girls are starting to look ridiculous in their clothes with diapers. Time to really get it happening, they are only a few weeks off 3.
Lovetoknit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lovetoknit »

Just FYI, the Bug Juice that the girls had contains over TWO TABLESPOONS of sugar. That does not include the syrup laden pancakes they had for breakfast or the other "treats" that the girls had on the trip. Do Tits&Ass realize that all that sugar can damage the "girlses" permanent teeth???

Also, way to show them to lay in the shelves of the pantry you idiots. Wonder who the first one is going to be that climbs up, falls down and gets seriously injured.

These two couldn't buy a clue if they had to!!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I have been thinking and it might seem odd. When they finally got the girls sneakers after Shoe-Gate last year they didn't have them wear them very often. I am thinking maybe the four actually started to walk and maybe run probably and that made it even harder for T$A to control/chase them. Because we all know they don't control them....Then came the many non fitting and very uncomfortable sandals that the poor girls had to endure for the summer. Now,, they are wearing boots every day the last couple of weeks. Are they hobbling them intentionally? The whole thing is bizarre to me.. They do not want their children to walk or run properly? Maybe they should buy a bigger wagon, not sure if there is one big enough or Bison would have the energy to pull it. They would have to pull them around in the neighborhood so now they can gather sticks. They have started their leaf gathering already...grabbing from each other,, NICE...sad, not so advanced from last year...can't wait for the sticks,, poke me in my eye.. :x
It is just getting sadder and sadder which makes me angry. :x
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

Lovetoknit wrote:Just FYI, the Bug Juice that the girls had contains over TWO TABLESPOONS of sugar. That does not include the syrup laden pancakes they had for breakfast or the other "treats" that the girls had on the trip. Do Tits&Ass realize that all that sugar can damage the "girlses" permanent teeth???

Also, way to show them to lay in the shelves of the pantry you idiots. Wonder who the first one is going to be that climbs up, falls down and gets seriously injured.

Hi I'm new here!! I just can't with the Gardners any more. The girls, especially the heavy ones just aren't cute any more. Besides their disgusting lack of dicipline I really cannot watch them feed the crap to their daughters. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope you can see this link but this is the junk in bug juice. http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=prod ... FD45A4D471 if not Google bug juice ingredients and go to Fooducate. That fat ass and his wife should be arrested!!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ladida52 wrote:
Lovetoknit wrote:Just FYI, the Bug Juice that the girls had contains over TWO TABLESPOONS of sugar. That does not include the syrup laden pancakes they had for breakfast or the other "treats" that the girls had on the trip. Do Tits&Ass realize that all that sugar can damage the "girlses" permanent teeth???

Hi I'm new here!! I just can't with the Gardners any more. The girls, especially the heavy ones just aren't cute any more. Besides their disgusting lack of dicipline I really cannot watch them feed the crap to their daughters. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope you can see this link but this is the junk in bug juice. http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=prod ... FD45A4D471 if not Google bug juice ingredients and go to Fooducate. That fat ass and his wife should be arrested!!

Welcome!!! Thank you for the link.. I hadn't looked it up, but I assumed it must have been crap. Didn't realize it was that bad! Just tells ya' they do not care about the health of those girls. They are disgusting!!!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Simple carbs all day long donuts, pancakes, white bread...then outright sugar juice, syrup, candy it never ends. Those kids teeth are ALWAYS covered in sugar and then from the looks of it they go to bed with sippies full of milk so their teeth never get a break from sugar.
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

Ladida52 wrote:

I agree with you! I cannot stand them anymore not even for the sake of snark. Thankfully I can come here for updates.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

An after thought about today's vlog.. When they announced when they started the 'Loop' towards the mountains with the girls..( I don't even know what to write as his name,, TytASS, Bison, Tyler, Fatboy, FatA$$, Cannonball Boy, TytButt, Grab-Crotch Guy, FatBack, ButtBack,) well anyway THAT guy announced "Maybe we will do this trip if Evie allows it" started around 7:47..How sweet.... Yes she is going to be a problem.. oh I'm sorry.. did I say she is going to be a problem? Good luck you two knuckleheads!!! :D :D :D
Krisi37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krisi37 »

Do these parents ever do anything age appropriate for their children?? Every vlog seems like it's all about them to make things easier then what's needed for their kids to grow and develop properly. No age appropriate activity is ever shown and no age appropriate toys are ever seen. I don't get what their thinking is when it came to having children. Where are the outside toys other then rocks and sticks, umm how about a tricycle. Where are things like playdoh and dress up clothes??
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krisi37 wrote:Do these parents ever do anything age appropriate for their children?? Every vlog seems like it's all about them to make things easier then what's needed for their kids to grow and develop properly. No age appropriate activity is ever shown and no age appropriate toys are ever seen. I don't get what their thinking is when it came to having children. Where are the outside toys other then rocks and sticks, umm how about a tricycle. Where are things like playdoh and dress up clothes??

To answer your first question, my opinion.. No.. they do not!.. And you are so correct in your following statements! Spot On! :x
Krisi37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krisi37 »

I have realized their day is about getting to nap time and bed time with the least amount of work. I know when I am not working outside the home I get less done because I know I will always have time to do it instead of being on a schedule. I believe they are in a rut and their kids are paying for it and it's time for those kids to go to a mom's day out program and do some other activities besides nap time and coloring in high chairs!!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

If Tyler is showing himself filming & swerving into the lane of oncoming traffic these 2 should have their license plate # reported to the police, texting/filming is illegal in many states!
I don’t know if anyone noticed it or had mentioned it, in the picture from today’s vlog showing the FF in the car , in the far right back of the car it looks like a diaper bag or some sort of bag is hanging on one of the coat hooks, I had to zoom it in on my phone because I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing!
One more thing, in case you have been waiting for the long awaited Carmel corn recipe they put it in a blog not long ago on their FB page, but I have to warn you the two ton tyrant has his picture holding a bowl of it, surely to ruin your appetite!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”