Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

misskaila93
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Brittany is going to ruin her channel lol. I don't even watch her videos or subscribe to her anymore, but occasionally I'll look on her page to see if a video looks the slightest bit interesting...if it does I'll watch it. Anyways. She needs to realize the majority of her viewers do not want to watch videos of her talking or fucking cleaning that shit is boring and she talks about nothing. The last few videos she posted barely reached 30K views...I figured she'd take a hint that her subscribers do not care for those videos, but obviously not. The coffee chat videos are dumb the first one got a lot of views and that was it her update video on her dad didn't do that well either. Stick to vlogs Brittany your viewers want to see your kids stay in the house all day not you rambling while drinking coffee
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

People want to see vlogs. I dont understand why they dont get this. I see other vloggers complain their sit down/haul/review channels get so much less views and if you look, most channels get the most views from vlogs. I would honestly rather a channel put out one decent vlog a week then spam me with fucking sponsored crap all the time (cough itsjuskelli cough) I hate "favorite" videos because if it is actually your favorite you've already told us about it, you know? otherwise chances are it is sponsored and I also dont give a shit about that. Michelle Pearson puts out a new "makeup/face washing /skin care routine" every fucking month, sometimes weekly featuring different products she claims are life changing and her "favorite" all are sent to her for free and never to be seen again and then a month later she has a new favorite/life changing product. Like, I see through your bull shit.
Not to be super rude, but I am not going to Brittany Sills for bra advice thanks though.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:People want to see vlogs. I dont understand why they dont get this. I see other vloggers complain their sit down/haul/review channels get so much less views and if you look, most channels get the most views from vlogs. I would honestly rather a channel put out one decent vlog a week then spam me with fucking sponsored crap all the time (cough itsjuskelli cough) I hate "favorite" videos because if it is actually your favorite you've already told us about it, you know? otherwise chances are it is sponsored and I also dont give a shit about that. Michelle Pearson puts out a new "makeup/face washing /skin care routine" every fucking month, sometimes weekly featuring different products she claims are life changing and her "favorite" all are sent to her for free and never to be seen again and then a month later she has a new favorite/life changing product. Like, I see through your bull shit.
Not to be super rude, but I am not going to Brittany Sills for bra advice thanks though.
Um Excuuuusee you, it’s BRAWL advice!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Blueberries wrote:Homegirl looks like a raccoon in her latest favorites vid.
Tbh I thought she got into a fist fight over the last Meyers counter cleaner at Target...girl looks like she's got 2 black eyes lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

This latest haul was literally a 5 minute long bra ad. I don't give a shit about what's holding up your boobs, and I surely don't want to hear about it for 5 minutes. Hopefully she got paid enough $ to boost her savings account (or support her Starbucks and Halot Top addiction). She's a nut

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Don't care about all these grocery shopping talk. Just came here to say her make up is awful I literally got scared when she came on my screen, couldn't figure out if it was the eye shadow or brows

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wish she would shut the fuck up about the punkin butt product. It contains clove & peppermint oil which is not recommended for babies and children and can cause breathing problems and possibly death. And aren't oils like these not supposed to be ingested?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 81cda7.png[/img]

And I found that comment interesting lol

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 81cda7.png[/img]

And I found that comment interesting lol

But is it really a rumor if it's true? Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:People want to see vlogs. I dont understand why they dont get this. I see other vloggers complain their sit down/haul/review channels get so much less views and if you look, most channels get the most views from vlogs. I would honestly rather a channel put out one decent vlog a week then spam me with fucking sponsored crap all the time (cough itsjuskelli cough) I hate "favorite" videos because if it is actually your favorite you've already told us about it, you know? otherwise chances are it is sponsored and I also dont give a shit about that. Michelle Pearson puts out a new "makeup/face washing /skin care routine" every fucking month, sometimes weekly featuring different products she claims are life changing and her "favorite" all are sent to her for free and never to be seen again and then a month later she has a new favorite/life changing product. Like, I see through your bull shit.
Um Excuuuusee you, it’s BRAWL advice!Image

Or is it Brawl avice?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

holy white washed thumbnail
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 470580.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Brittany is shit at makeup why does tarte always send her and Keren makeup? They're the kinda people who think just because the own high end makeup they're good at it

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Whoever said a few weeks ago that britney looks like a hunchback was right. her posture is sooooo bad
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Homegirl needs to apply kohl to her upper waterline
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her makeup is *so so SO* horrendous. When the video first started, I nearly jumped out of my chair. I don't even know where to begin. The eyeshadow, THAT EYELINER. There's a huge gap between her eyelashes and her upper waterline, girl fill that in! Her makeup in this video might take the cake for the worst ever. Even worse than Vanessa's when she tries, and that's saying something. The lipstick finishes it off as very clown-y.

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I don't really wear make up outside of base + mascara + lipstick + tiny bit of blush, so I feel like I don't have the right to comment, but she looks genuinely scary like that :-o
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

deannaroseo wrote:Her makeup is *so so SO* horrendous. When the video first started, I nearly jumped out of my chair. I don't even know where to begin. The eyeshadow, THAT EYELINER. There's a huge gap between her eyelashes and her upper waterline, girl fill that in! Her makeup in this video might take the cake for the worst ever. Even worse than Vanessa's when she tries, and that's saying something. The lipstick finishes it off as very clown-y.

It baffles me when people don't fill in their water line. Can they not see how bad it looks? That's the only way to get a nice, solid cateye look.

And, ugh, that shadow color. leave the dark shadows for the professionals.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

deannaroseo wrote:Her makeup is *so so SO* horrendous. When the video first started, I nearly jumped out of my chair. I don't even know where to begin. The eyeshadow, THAT EYELINER. There's a huge gap between her eyelashes and her upper waterline, girl fill that in! Her makeup in this video might take the cake for the worst ever. Even worse than Vanessa's when she tries, and that's saying something. The lipstick finishes it off as very clown-y.

Yes! For real! Even the picture posted above just made me jump.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Kish wrote:Image

She looks like that girl from the crazy attached girlfriend meme that was popular a couple years back
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

kalipali wrote:
Kish wrote:Image

She looks like that girl from the crazy attached girlfriend meme that was popular a couple years back
Omg she does and I can’t unsee it lmao

Return to “Britneyandbaby”