Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Mel1011 wrote:Her "friend" left her a surprise gift on her doorstep. So fucking weird tbh..Are they dating?
Uhm, isn't she home ALL the time. Why wouldn't you at least hang out for a little bit. Weird.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Didn't think it was possible but Brittany now annoys me more than Jess from Jesssfam. It took less than half a minute of watching before I had to turn it off. The way she speaks drives me crazy.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Ugh guys, the stupid dryer messed up the buh-ihns on Harlow’s sleepers ugh what ever will we do now
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She's such a fucking idiot. First of all, "still" you are not STILL eating meat because you went vegetarian and made a big deal about it, even saying you hoped one day to be vegan.You are "eating meat AGAIN" Second, how does someone watch a documentary like Cowspiracy/What The Health, change the way you eat completely and then just go back?? Lik it is one thing to watch the docu and not agree or be OK with your food choices.. completely different to claim it changed you/shocked you/opened your eyes, whatever... and then just be completely lazy about it. What a twit.
Does she not stand behind ANYTHING? She believes in NOTHING. God, even Keren can own her decisions and stand by them. I am starting to get whiplash from Brittany.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

webby wrote:what ever happened to Chris and Paige?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Weren’t they only friends with Ean?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:One of my friends suggested that I watch Morgan Paige/Jordan Paige (can’t remember her name) she told me this lady has $$ and is all about budgeting and saving money. I started to watch her latest video, but I didn’t get to finish it. Her grocery haul was $200 and she said it would feed her family if 7 for 2 Weeks! I’m going to have to finish watching. I’m curious to see what she is buying. Britney’s views would increase if she would do the same. I don’t understand why these YT moms think they have to spend $ to make people think they have $...or in Britney’s case a simple savings account. Wealthy people usually have budgets, and aren’t so quick to buy the latest cups and bows. I know I couldn’t imagine spending like she does. I know how many years, and how much work it took to get my bank accounts and savings to where they’re at now. It wasn’t easy, or fast. I want to be able to retire someday and not have to worry about my finances. This girl will be working a job w high school kids when her YT ch sinks. She won’t be qualified to do anything else. those kids will go on to college while she continues to work her butt off for very little pay.

Jordan Page. Girls a fraud. The reason she can strecth $200 for her family of 7 is because she has (seriously) 5 or more freezers, two kitchens and pulls out meat from 2014 (again, seriously). There is a huge thread on her on GOMI (not sure if it is OK to link, but here it is... https://gomiblog.com/forums/vloggers/jo ... om/page-15 ) There are so many holes in her "financial disaster" story. I dont buy any of it.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Kish wrote:

Weren’t they only friends with Ean?
I think he worked with him and now ean has a new job
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe [Paige wasn't into buying Britneys friendship, or maybe neither of them liked being on camera. Neither works for Brittany so byeee
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

JennaLuvBug wrote:In SC disabled children automatically qualify for Medicaid. I would assume Nolan’s diagnosis would render him disabled. I know personally I would apply. Anything helps.

I had no idea, you are lucky. I live in WA state and my daughter was not qualified for Medicaid even with her disability. Britney should sign him up immediately, as in right now. She really seems to have no idea what she is in for with Nolan medically. These steroids not being covered are the tip of the iceberg. She will soon spend hours upon hours trying to get things paid for and fighting insurance for coverage. This brings me to my question, and it is going to sound like I’m being snarky, but I am genuinely asking- is Britney in denial, or just not that bright/experienced enough about the world to understand what MD really entails? You guys have watched her much longer than I have, and I only started watching her by chance, after I saw her MD diagnosis video. I began with a lot of empathy for her, but lost it after the PO box scamming and the GF me account. I still want to like her, but......

God I hope she signs him up for Medicaid. I wish Britney would stop the miss perfect act and be honest. I predict when things start to get hard with Nolan she is going to quit YouTube. No way can she keep up the decor/cleaning/whatever videos when she is dealing with life and death. She’ll quit because she can’t stand not looking perfect. Hope I’m wrong and Britney starts being honest with herself.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I think she’s in strong denial. It hits her when they are in an appt. or right after when it’s still fresh. Then a week later it’s back to in denial Britney. I don’t think she understands these things ARE going to happen to Nolan because he is pretty much your typical little boy.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

On the topic of Nolan, shouldn't she be working her ass off NOW, rather than relying on YouTube alone for income? Shit, I'd have 2 jobs if I had to so that in a few years I wouldn't have to worry about working! He's at his best mobility right now, which is why she should be taking advantage of it, and be working more! I get why she wants to be home with him later on, but how can you be totally fine with yourself knowing that you'll be buried in debt forever once his condition progresses, and not do anything about it? The minute he got his diagnosis, they should've started investing in stocks & creating a savings account solely for Nolan's healthcare. They're the prime example of why people judge young mothers/parents. While a lot of young parents are great, Britney & Ean make them all look like they're lazy and stupid. They never plan for anything ahead of time, and in 3-4 years they're in for a rude awakening, sadly.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ Britney thinks she is fighting the stereotype of young moms because she is still with the baby daddy and has a nice, white house. She is a prime example of someone who makes sure outward appearances are perfect instead of working on her family. I dont care if she stays home now, in the future, forever, whatever... what she needs to be focusing on is using her time wisely. Making memories with her kids, Nolan especially. Doing things NOW before they cant in the future. I agree she should be saving like made instead of getting her brows done, weekly lunches with Va, target trips etc...
You are right. Britney has no plan. She is so sad. Pathetic. Her life is a cautionary tale. Say what you want about Jess and her mess but I would honestly rather live Jss' life. Atleast she is LIVING. She makes the most of everything, does so many activities/trips with her kids.etc...
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

Her snapchat is so cringe worthy. "Here Ean, take my phone and record me doing a little dance with a sunflower looking like a twat so I can pretend to be all cute and fun loving..!"
Just nooo so fake and desperate.

No wonder she is "so busy and so so stressed" by her kids, she makes split second decisions on a whim and goes back on them days/weeks later. Too bad you can't delete a new child as easily as you can a new channel/vegetarianism/channel name change/god knows whatever else this girl flip flops on.
I am so disappointed she used to be my favourite now I literally can't stand her. Ughhh

gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I think she’s in strong denial. It hits her when they are in an appt. or right after when it’s still fresh. Then a week later it’s back to in denial Britney. I don’t think she understands these things ARE going to happen to Nolan because he is pretty much your typical little boy.

The way she mispronounces even simple words, or worse, gets parts of sentences mixed up to the point where they don’t make sense, makes me wonder how smart she is. As in, when the doctor explains the actual deterioration of muscles, does she even know what that means? Does she think Nolan will be cured, or something is going to come along to stop it? The fact that she got pregnant again without understanding what she would put this person through if they had MD makes me wonder if she really truly knows what’s going on. She is worried about beige and white decor and her child is fatally ill. This does not add up. I almost hope she is in denial, because if she isn’t, she’s kind of crazy. I don’t know. britney makes no sense to me.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

What does she mean "still eating meat"?? Is this her way of saying she was never a vegetarian to begin with and that she was lying about it this whole time?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Oh lookie, a video with Aria looking like a spoiled brat, and Britney thinking it’s cute titled “getting in trouble at school” didn’t I just say I would like a school update? (I haven’t watched the video to see if it’s really an update)

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:Oh lookie, a video with Aria looking like a spoiled brat, and Britney thinking it’s cute titled “getting in trouble at school” didn’t I just say I would like a school update? (I haven’t watched the video to see if it’s really an update)

Pretty much just a 2 minute clip about how Aria never shuts up in school, and gets demerits for it 3-4 times a week. She claims that she's talked to Aria about it many times, but I find it hard to believe considering she's hardly disciplinary towards them being brats. It's not really a school update, moreso just Britney acknowledging the fact that Aria is following in her mom's footsteps & doesn't know when to be quiet.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not to be mean, but I definitely feel like Nolan & Aria are *those* kids in school that act like they're the top of the food chain. I remember a few girls in elementary school that were just like Aria; never shut up and bossed everyone around. Nolan might just be more of a whiner than anything else, but that's probably just because Britney ignores him unless he cries/fusses to get her attention. Their channel should just be called "Britney and Harlow" because she totally blew Nolan off at the 'baby photo shoot' with V.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kaaattt93 wrote:Her snapchat is so cringe worthy. "Here Ean, take my phone and record me doing a little dance with a sunflower looking like a twat so I can pretend to be all cute and fun loving..!"
Just nooo so fake and desperate.

Omg that's all I could think about when I watched that! Straight faced ean having to take a break from his video games after his girlfriend asked him to take a snap. With her crazy ass face peeking around the corner. How embarrassing. Can't believe this is the same person from a few years ago.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”