Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Britxo »

Why is she shoving it down everyone's throats to watch this newest vlog? It's apparently the cutest but nothing is cute about faking a relationship, Brittany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2a332b.jpg[/img]

When you gotta dip cause you’re tired of your moms bullshit ImageImage

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg her and Messica used the same song on Snapchat

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Vanessas lone pinky nail is still holding on it seems[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f87c90.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Petty but why does she put Nolan in that random Jamaican smiley face shirt like every single day when he has thousands of other shirts..

I liked this vlog sooo much better than everything else she's been posting lately, and I thought about it for a second and I think it's because she doesn't complain much in it

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

The weird way Ean shaved his beard made him look like a story editor of Hustler magazine. Creeeepy!
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I like how she said babies are easy and when they get to the age they can talk, that's when they get hard. Is that why you keep popping out babies Britney? Give them attention while they're little and easy and then toss them to the side like garbage when they start speaking ?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

It's hilarious how she went from "We want to go vegan" to "We're going vegetarian" to "We're still eating meat". But let's be real, we all knew that she's too lazy for a healthy, balanced diet, much less a balanced vegan or vegetarian one which actually requires a little effort.

Hey Brit, maybe your kids are "so, so picky" because your "cooking" is shit.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

does anyone else cringe just a little or a lot on the inside when ean tries so hard in the vlog to act like he can stand brit?? having watched her channel for some time now it's just weird to see how over the past few months he tries so hard for the viewers to pretend like he likes her in comparison to before when his eyes stayed in an eye roll position everytime they were in the same room together.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Petty but why does she put Nolan in that random Jamaican smiley face shirt like every single day when he has thousands of other shirts..
j about to say that. he's been wearing the Jamaican shirt for at least 2 years and ratty pajama bottoms but Asia got a new set of pajamas for every day of the month

what was Hello wearing? that looked like one of Adria's shirts and not a "dress" with no diaper covers.... oh wait I forgot Britney has no idea how to dress a baby aside from footy pajamas and one time use outfits for photoshoots

"the baby stage is easy" LOL oh girl you complain about that too!!! someone please tell me what's the one thing that's "easy" Britney has done without a single complaint following?? breathing??? can't be that, she's always out of breath!!!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Funny how she was complaining out Aria talking a lot..
hmmmmm.... I wonder where she gets that from..

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Not even tryin to be judgey but her house is not as clean as it used to be. Rather, it is still clean but she has crap everywhere! Every shelf is crammed with so much, baby stuff everywhere.. That kitchen ledge always has so much junk on it etc... Funny because her claim to fame is having a spotless house.
That entire video just seemed to be a shout out to us. "Look! We go out all the time!", "Im soo busy" "Dance party! I am such a fun mom!!!"
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

webby wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Petty but why does she put Nolan in that random Jamaican smiley face shirt like every single day when he has thousands of other shirts..
j about to say that. he's been wearing the Jamaican shirt for at least 2 years and ratty pajama bottoms but Asia got a new set of pajamas for every day of the month

what was Hello wearing? that looked like one of Adria's shirts and not a "dress" with no diaper covers.... oh wait I forgot Britney has no idea how to dress a baby aside from footy pajamas and one time use outfits for photoshoots

"the baby stage is easy" LOL oh girl you complain about that too!!! someone please tell me what's the one thing that's "easy" Britney has done without a single complaint following?? breathing??? can't be that, she's always out of breath!!!

Asia, Hello and AdriaImageI’m dead.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I went to the pre-k class this morning at work and there is a little boy who ALWAYS HAS TO BE TALKING. I was getting so annoyed, britney better drill manners into that child because it’s not cute, it’s annoying.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

But then I was thinking, does B give Aria one on one time to talk to her without hamlet or that middle child? No Aria is “miss independent” and so B just probably ignores her.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Looking at them next to each other its striking how much harlow looks like brit. exact same face. lets just hope that when the time comes harlow chooses better makeup and hairstyles.
BeeDee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BeeDee »

JennaLuvBug wrote:But then I was thinking, does B give Aria one on one time to talk to her without hamlet or that middle child? No Aria is “miss independent” and so B just probably ignores her.

She's probably acting out for attention. School's probably the only place she gets someone to pay attention to her without a camera in her face.

I wonder if she even sat and talked to her one on one about it beyond her little behavior-shaming rant.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I went to the pre-k class this morning at work and there is a little boy who ALWAYS HAS TO BE TALKING. I was getting so annoyed, britney better drill manners into that child because it’s not cute, it’s annoying.

Lol, that sounds like my son. He's in 2nd grade though. He always has to be talking or making noise (and is a fidgety kid on top of that). I could talk manners until I'm blue in the face but it's just his personality. It's exhausting but I don't think he even realizes it or could control a lot of it. We have to talk about expectations every time we go somewhere.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

JennaLuvBug wrote:But then I was thinking, does B give Aria one on one time to talk to her without hamlet or that middle child? No Aria is “miss independent” and so B just probably ignores her.

HAMLET IM CRYING OMG

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I gotta admit, little hamlet was precious AF in that little photo shoot. Her falling out of the pumpkin was hilarious.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”