JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I was looking at Social Blade today and I noticed that she is getting fewer views per month now than she was mid last year. She wasn't making daily videos then was she? So even though she is producing more content and has a bigger back catalogue than ever, her views are down. That has to be a worry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

tessabravo wrote:What are you all mad about today? Me? What I’m mad about is how Jess pretends to not play favorites and always tells us she doesn’t yet she posted ONLY Kaden’s school picture and completely ignored Kyson’s. Seriously Jess. You aren’t fooling anybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes teacher give out school wide handouts (like pictures and letters home) on different days. She also didn’t post Lilia’s picture, so it’s possible she only recieved kadens.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I really hope she doesn't have anymore kids but if they did have an "oopsie" as Chris called it, do you think she'd make a big deal out it by being super positive and saying things like "everything happens for a reason, this baby just wanted to be here!!!" and continue to pretend she's super mum of the century or do you think she'd be honest and say she's worried about how she'll cope with 6/8 children and that they should have gone back to the doctor at 6 weeks but thought it wouldn't happen to them kind of thing?

Either way, her whole pregnancy will be her complaining about how much pain she's in etc which she of course will be but I wonder if she will keep up the facade of "I've got my shit together, I could have 37,629 kids" or if she'll take the more "relatable" path and be honest with her viewers.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

bitch definitely read here and immediately posted Kyson's school pic........ and of course PrInCeSs LiLiA's pic in her hideous outfit ugh

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6b8b92.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8b05ab.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I was looking at Social Blade today and I noticed that she is getting fewer views per month now than she was mid last year. She wasn't making daily videos then was she? So even though she is producing more content and has a bigger back catalogue than ever, her views are down. That has to be a worry.
I'm more inclined to watch someone's video if they make less of them. If they make too many I don't really want to keep up with that and I feel like I'm not really missing much if I only watch a couple.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Agreed! She needs to start making fewer video with way better content. Watching the cat climb a screen door is about as exciting as things get in 90% of her videos.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think people preferred quality and now this oh I'm uploading 5 days a week well most of the time they're late or at some points she's over a week behind. While some people are like OMG she has 5-7 kids other people are over it when many of her viewers have outgrown her.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:Why didn't Jess just get her tubes tied?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Because how else she gonna make money if she ain't poppin out babies around Modesto lmao

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Shawn2011 wrote:I was looking at Social Blade today and I noticed that she is getting fewer views per month now than she was mid last year. She wasn't making daily videos then was she? So even though she is producing more content and has a bigger back catalogue than ever, her views are down. That has to be a worry.
I feel like it's because at this time last year she was 8/9 months pregnant with addelyn so everyone was tuning into the shitshow lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Just saw you said "mid last year" haha but still I think the pregnancy brought in a lot of views

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kalipali wrote:
luci417 wrote:She's pranking all of us right now pretending she's done having babies.
Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.
With stomach paint of a baby skeleton.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

She's losing viewers because
1. It's annoying that lately every single one of her videos is sponsored and you can totally tell her enthusiasm for whatever product she's advertising is fake. She'd say whatever the sponsor wants to hear and it's painful to watch. Like when she pretended Lilia likes listening to Audible or she uses that product for sensitive skin. None of these products are ever mention again. People can tell she's lying and feel used. Those #ads just remind me that she's using me to earn money.
2. Her videos are getting boring. It seems like she's shopping 90% of the time. I used to like watching her videos because of the children and the fun stuff she organized and planned for them. Lately, nothing of the sort has been happening. Instead, we watch Chris hang out on the sofa and Jess napping. It seems like she's more interested in her house than her kids.
3. She's not honest and people can tell. It's especially obvious with Addie. It's just so annoying that she constantly pretenda Addie is super baby, always happy, sleeping through the night from the start, eating and growing so well... She's never mentioned a crabby phase, teething problems, short nights etc., it's just hot normal. And you can tell she's lying, because why on earth would Addie need that many naps during the day if she slept so well at night? She'd be more relatable and likeable if she was honest about how hard it is how much work, how straining and challenging. But she keeps up this fake image of a super happy relaxed family with no worries whatsoever and it's just plain boring.
I used to watch her every day but now I'm just tuning in from time to time and it never seems like I missed a lot.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

AbbyClare wrote:She's losing viewers because
1. It's annoying that lately every single one of her videos is sponsored and you can totally tell her enthusiasm for whatever product she's advertising is fake. She'd say whatever the sponsor wants to hear and it's painful to watch. Like when she pretended Lilia likes listening to Audible or she uses that product for sensitive skin. None of these products are ever mention again. People can tell she's lying and feel used. Those #ads just remind me that she's using me to earn money.
2. Her videos are getting boring. It seems like she's shopping 90% of the time. I used to like watching her videos because of the children and the fun stuff she organized and planned for them. Lately, nothing of the sort has been happening. Instead, we watch Chris hang out on the sofa and Jess napping. It seems like she's more interested in her house than her kids.
3. She's not honest and people can tell. It's especially obvious with Addie. It's just so annoying that she constantly pretenda Addie is super baby, always happy, sleeping through the night from the start, eating and growing so well... She's never mentioned a crabby phase, teething problems, short nights etc., it's just hot normal. And you can tell she's lying, because why on earth would Addie need that many naps during the day if she slept so well at night? She'd be more relatable and likeable if she was honest about how hard it is how much work, how straining and challenging. But she keeps up this fake image of a super happy relaxed family with no worries whatsoever and it's just plain boring.
I used to watch her every day but now I'm just tuning in from time to time and it never seems like I missed a lot.
I especially agree with number 3. I started watching her way back in the day when she was pregnant with Lilia, because I was also pregnant with my first and it was good to hear someone else talking about the same things that I was going through - the cluster feeding, seemingly endless nights without sleep etc. I would be so much more interested if she still made those kinds of videos, although I think talking about the behavoural problems of a 7 year old probably raises privacy issues.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

fudgeitup wrote:
tessabravo wrote:What are you all mad about today? Me? What I’m mad about is how Jess pretends to not play favorites and always tells us she doesn’t yet she posted ONLY Kaden’s school picture and completely ignored Kyson’s. Seriously Jess. You aren’t fooling anybody

Sometimes teacher give out school wide handouts (like pictures and letters home) on different days. She also didn’t post Lilia’s picture, so it’s possible she only recieved kadens.
She posted Kyson and Lilias like 2 hours after Kadens. I still see some favorites being played.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

fudgeitup wrote:

She posted Kyson and Lilias like 2 hours after Kadens. I still see some favorites being played.

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

I love to rag on Messsss as much as the next poster, but in my opinion the gorilla video was a bit over exaggerated here. I thought it was gonna be truly traumatic -- crawling in through a window when they were tucked in, throwing things at them, screaming bloody murder, chasing them around while wielding a chainless chainsaw...

No, nothing like that. Massive nothingburger as Chris just lazily walks over to them, grunts a few times, and pushes Kyson after he kicks him. Sure, he might've gotten a little too rough there, but nowhere near anything causing intentional injury. The kids were all laughing by the end of it. I think it'll end up being a memory they laugh at instead of something that they have nightmares about for years or develop phobias due to the experience.

Watching their mom in labor, hearing jess hyena-laugh with the lights out, or meeting 500 different boyfriends was probably scarier than that, honestly. I think pranking children can walk a fine line, but this seemed perfectly acceptable and without malice or ill effect.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I haven't watched a single Jess vlog.. they just don't appeal to me really it's like a day in the life which I used to like every so often but everyday? It's boring hence the clickbait. Her content used to be so much better than it is now
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

"T minus 2 hours until the kids get home from school"... why would you wait until they had been at school most of the day to start painting?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"we haven't done tacos in a while"
obv talking about making tacos, cuz you get Taco Bell all the time

do these people not know how to paint? I doubt they washed their walls. I'm hoping they get frog tape for the ceiling...

how was Messica not sweating in that THICK long sleeved shirt painting and running around all day???

what the fuck was Aladdin wearing when they were vacuuming? she has so many clothes but wears a huge shirt? why do they want her to wear clothes that are 2T and 3T? "tell my baby to stop growing up" yet you force her to walk at 8 months old and feed her a Chuck E Cheese birthday party from 6 months old

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

funkycat123 wrote:
I'm more inclined to watch someone's video if they make less of them. If they make too many I don't really want to keep up with that and I feel like I'm not really missing much if I only watch a couple.
I agree. It also feels hard with daily vloggers because we have lives too lol and when I miss a few days in a row I feel like I have missed so much, but dont want to watch 3 or 4 videos in a row so I sometimes will stop watching....

Return to “JesssFam”