Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Aussiegal2017 wrote: Hehe poor thing I think she did get some poor comments but they were deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha! OMG, that's ridiculous! :rofl:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

So, remember that time Tyson left the girls alone in the car while he went in to get donuts? I'm trying to remember, did he actually deny doing that when he was called out on it? I can't remember and I am NOT going through tons and tons of videos to find that clip. But Ashley very clearly says the girls have never been inside there in today's clog, so there's clear proof now that he left them alone in the car.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And also, I think Tyson is a complete Asshole for telling all his followers to go over to the Binghams vlog today to tell Branden that he's lame for skipping his birthday. The loser is criticizing his "bestie" for missing his dinner because he had to go out of town for work to support his family?!?! Maybe instead of judging, you could take a few notes on how real dads behave. Branden is away for several days for work, somewhere without cell phone coverage or internet access, so he can't even tell his kids goodnight or that he misses them. And now when he comes home he has to watch a video of his "friend" insulting him and then telling others to go bully him? How rude. Tyson has been so nasty with his comments toward the Binghams the last few weeks. I don't think he can stand it when they get attention over his family so he gets condescending and passive aggressive in order to make himself feel better.
Last edited by Snarkadoodle Doo on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:And also, I think Tyson is a complete Asshole for telling all his followers to go over to the Binghams vlog today to tell Branden that he's lame for skipping his birthday. The loser is criticizing his "bestie" for missing his dinner because he had to go out of town for work to support his family?!?! Maybe instead of judging, you could take a few notes on how real dads behave. Branden is away for several days for work, somewhere without cell phone coverage or internet access, so he can't even tell his kids goodnight or that he misses them, and now when he comes home, he has to watch a video of his "friend" insulting him and then telling others to go bully him? How rude. Tyson has been so nasty with his comments to the Binghams the last few weeks. I don't think he can stand it when they get attention over the Gardners, so he gets condescending and passive aggressive to make himself feel better.
I know, and they say we're the "haters"? Uh,.....NO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So, remember that time Tyson left the girls alone in the car while he went in to get donuts? I'm trying to remember, did he actually deny doing that when he was called out on it? I can't remember and I am NOT going through tons and tons of videos to find that clip. But Ashley very clearly says the girls have never been inside there in today's clog, so there's clear proof now that he left them alone in the car.
I'm not taking up for him by any means and I know without a doubt he has left the girls in the car by themselves numerous times e.g. Post office daily. He probably has left them in the car at the donut place but doesn't he usually go through the drive through?
Snarky is as snarky does!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If the donut place doesn't have a drive thru when he used to go on donut runs with the girls in the car seats even as babies he'd have had left them in the car. Now one vlog he was complaining because some places are fine with him screaming his order from the door and someone coming to bring it out to him and take his mothers. Others are not so they are so mean and won't get their business. So there are times he goes to places without a drive thru and will park and stand by the door which I guess is better but

He also bitched about McDonald's not allowing the wagon through the drive thru or inside.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So, remember that time Tyson left the girls alone in the car while he went in to get donuts? I'm trying to remember, did he actually deny doing that when he was called out on it? I can't remember and I am NOT going through tons and tons of videos to find that clip. But Ashley very clearly says the girls have never been inside there in today's clog, so there's clear proof now that he left them alone in the car.
I'm not taking up for him by any means and I know without a doubt he has left the girls in the car by themselves numerous times e.g. Post office daily. He probably has left them in the car at the donut place but doesn't he usually go through the drive through?
Yes, he usually does. But there was one video (maybe two months or so ago now, they all blend together for me) where he parked and went inside. There was a pretty long discussion here about how he left them alone and why did he go inside when he usually had no issue going through the drive through. Someone mentioned that maybe the line was too long for him and he got impatient. I don't remember seeing him going inside before or after that day. On camera at least. That day just really stuck out to me because, while I believed he was probably leaving them alone in the car, it was the first time that I saw something where I knew it happened without a doubt because of what was filmed right before and right after that.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Recap v'log posted today
Trashley tries to get the girls to hide and scare TyASSon for his birthday- perfect example of the girls not knowing how to follow instructions. How hard is it to understand sit down?
Cinnamon rolls for breakfast but Trashley says "Don't kid yourselves we will be getting donuts"
Trip to the donut place-girls get to go in and pick out their sticky sugar messes.
Another trip to the Pumpkin patch. I was so proud to see Esme going down the slide there having fun. What I did notice was the girls trying to eat apples. I seriously down they have been given an apple to eat in their lives. Evie was trying to bite into it and pick a piece off with her fingers. Those girls should be given an apple a day instead of those sugar treats.
Another Thursday lunch for tamales
Babysitter (probably Madison) so the Greedners, Ravelli's and Mindy could go to the Foundry to eat. TyASSon telling everyone to to to the Binghams page to tell a hard working man how lame he is.
So if you do not watch today you are not missing anything you have not seen already.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There is no way he got them all out and back in before they were walking for his donut runs when mom was sleeping in.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
Yes, he usually does. But there was one video (maybe two months or so ago now, they all blend together for me) where he parked and went inside. There was a pretty long discussion here about how he left them alone and why did he go inside when he usually had no issue going through the drive through. Someone mentioned that maybe the line was too long for him and he got impatient. I don't remember seeing him going inside before or after that day. On camera at least. That day just really stuck out to me because, while I believed he was probably leaving them alone in the car, it was the first time that I saw something where I knew it happened without a doubt because of what was filmed right before and right after that.
Thank goodness for the ability to see your old posts! It was August 1! He's standing outside just about 1:00. Coincidentally, this was also the day of Tyson's "great Bath and Body Works unboxing" video, hahaha
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Still can't believe they give them those donits for breakfast after the cinnamon rolls. Can you imagine their diapers. :-o Just looking at them makes me feel ill and I'm no goody two shoes. Luv me some cake and treats etc but for breakfast? No. Notice how proud A$$ley was about getting the girls up and dressed all by herself. She even mentioned it twice. :D
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Yes, he usually does. But there was one video (maybe two months or so ago now, they all blend together for me) where he parked and went inside. There was a pretty long discussion here about how he left them alone and why did he go inside when he usually had no issue going through the drive through. Someone mentioned that maybe the line was too long for him and he got impatient. I don't remember seeing him going inside before or after that day. On camera at least. That day just really stuck out to me because, while I believed he was probably leaving them alone in the car, it was the first time that I saw something where I knew it happened without a doubt because of what was filmed right before and right after that.
Thank goodness for the ability to see your old posts! It was August 1! He's standing outside just about 1:00. Coincidentally, this was also the day of Tyson's "great Bath and Body Works unboxing" video, hahaha
Ah yes I remember now!!!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I personally think he stopped showing the Post office runs after the time they showed taking one of the Heavies in with him and how far they had to walk. At the same time Mindy Bingham was v'logging her and her kids going into the PO and the procedure of checking one box for keys then those keys to other boxes. I remember a KAD reply to a comment about what he does with the girls when he went to the PO the the KAD jumped right in and said he takes them in hater or something to that effect. We see him loading up the car and the girls dragging the bags for him but he has been very quiet about the PO runs. I'm not stupid, he still goes to the PO daily as well as Sodalicious and donuts and he leaves the girls in the car a lone.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:And also, I think Tyson is a complete Asshole for telling all his followers to go over to the Binghams vlog today to tell Branden that he's lame for skipping his birthday. The loser is criticizing his "bestie" for missing his dinner because he had to go out of town for work to support his family?!?! Maybe instead of judging, you could take a few notes on how real dads behave. Branden is away for several days for work, somewhere without cell phone coverage or internet access, so he can't even tell his kids goodnight or that he misses them. And now when he comes home he has to watch a video of his "friend" insulting him and then telling others to go bully him? How rude. Tyson has been so nasty with his comments toward the Binghams the last few weeks. I don't think he can stand it when they get attention over his family so he gets condescending and passive aggressive in order to make himself feel better.
Wait, so over 600 "Happy Birthdays" from his pretty girlfriends wasn't enough for him?
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Where are all the snarks. I am sitting here getting a pedicure and am bored lol
Laughter6789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laughter6789 »

Snarky Lady wrote:Where are all the snarks. I am sitting here getting a pedicure and am bored lol
Things have been quiet here lately, I've noticed. I know for myself, after what happened on Sunday night, I just don't feel in the mood to snark. I've been reading here and there but I just can't seem to get into it. I also have not watched a Greedner vlog all week. Maybe that's what it will take to get back into my snarking groove, but I just don't feel like it. Hopefully things pick back up around here!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Snarky Lady wrote:Where are all the snarks. I am sitting here getting a pedicure and am bored lol
Snarking has been really slow this week, could it be the Greedners are getting boring doing the same old crap everyday...... donuts, eating out, wandering around aimlessly at the mall, park etc., same old lies & laziness??
I haven’t watched any vlogs all week, sick of these 2 & reading their pathetic KAD’s sunshine & rainbows comments! I like reading here to get the latest scoop LOL
I just don’t know how their KAD’s can keep watching their boring, stupid
ass vlogs everyday & not want to take T& A by the neck and shake the ever loving crap out of them til they start using some common sense regarding their under stimulated, overly dressed, non verbal children
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Just watched the indoor play center vlog. It made me so sad! My kids LOVED those places (still do- they're 4 and 7) and I couldn't keep up with them. But the girls acted like they were confused and afraid and not having any fun.

And those outfits?! Who puts their kids in clothes like that for an indoor play center? Nobody was impressed Ashley, all the other mom's were silently judging you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Oh my hell, more FOOD FOOD FOOD! Is it just me or is Tubby getting huge! Seeing him next to his kids, all of them eating donuts, a big grin on his face -- is he eating like this out of boredom in his life, is it his entitlement showing, or is it his lack of intelligence and common sense? All this eating out and his face is as round as poor Evie's. The older it gets, the worse it will be for him. I've just never seen a grown man eat like that, and get a giant soda for breakfast, then eat out for lunch and dinner too. Why does Assley allow her girls to see this and think it is normal? Not only do they feed the girls all these treats, but they make such a big deal about food in front of them, reinforcing how excited and happy the parents are for buying and eating this junk. Tubby sees a picture of a donut in the window at his favorite place and he says to his girls, "OH MY GOOOSH!" and they get as excited as if it were Christmas morning. Then the girls are holding apples and don't even know how to eat them.

My kids have never had juice. Root beer on their birthdays, sure. And not a single cavity! I'm proud of that.

Assley's funniest comment on today's vlog: "Tyson loves all things creepy." That's what we've all been saying for years now! He loves dating underage girls, he loves filming his little girls in just their diapers and putting it online for thousands to view every day, he loves tailing along to Assley's play dates and hanging around other people's kids. And he loves his food orgies!

He looked like a petulant little kid when he was chastising Branden for not "respecting my birthday!" Dude, you are almost 40 years old. I think people have celebrated your existence enough now. Be grateful you had anyone show up, because you don't really have friends except for your wife's friends. He about had a heart attack when he got a bag full of cookies that "are all mine!" He also got candy and a gift card to the soda place, because all his friends know about him is that he loves to eat and ... well, that's it, right? Food food and more food!

Look, I'm not skinny anymore. That ended when I was 25 and married, and learning to cook on my own. We ate out too much because my husband and I both worked long hours. I had one pregnancy, multiples, and it was hard for a couple years, taking care of them and it was always easier to pick up a pizza than to cook and clean every night. But my girls never ate that junk. And now that they are older, we don't eat like that anymore. We are teaching our kids to eat healthy, and we all feel better for it. My girls don't even know what a donut is. So I know it can be done, and my husband works all day, so I just don't get what their excuse is. I just know it's going to catch up with them pretty fast.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why are they wearing their jackets inside? Take them off FFS. Skinny jeans...if there is ever a day for leggings.

I hardly ever watch the entire vlog anymore, watch them on mute etc because they're so annoying.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”