E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by onbreak »

Her instastory makes me think she's "trying" to be a nonbitchy ellie.. After seeing her weird quesadilla, I think She's the delayed one.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Playsinrain wrote:Ellie looks like shes letting herself go. She as always seemed to take pride in her appearance (almost to a fault) but she has looked positively awful this whole trip. I know it's vacation and who cares, but for Ellie thats a BIG DEAL. She always wants to be the best looking thing in the room. Even on Formal Night her hair looked bad, her makeup looked bad. I don't know if she's just stopped caring or if her health is really starting to take a toll on her so much that makeup and hairspray won't cover it up anymore.. She honestly looks the worst i have ever seen her in these vlogs.
I honestly think she's of the illusion that her ultra expensive skin care routine has given her the freedom to go foundation and concealer-less (haha). Honestly, half of me wants to think "good for her" and the other half is like "....girl, r u ok, wyd??" Lol

Regardless, I agree with you. It does seem like she's letting herself go because even on her "no makeup" days, she would always wear concealer. I just can't tell if she's actually letting herself go, or if she has just gained more confidence and has begun to care less about what people think. I'm so torn. Haha
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Way, way, way too much Calvin in todays vlog. It is so sad that Ellie has made the poor thing SO unlikable.[/quote]
Yep! They obviously don’t read on here and obviously included many clips of Calvin communicating and reacting like any 2-year old not because we keeping assuming Calvin is delayed.[/quote]

I thought it was ironic (or not) that in the vlog the other day, Calvin supposedly asked why the characters don't talk and that he wanted them to talk more.... haha[/quote]
I think its really sad that Calvin is so hard to like. But thats ellie and Jared fault. He is only 2 kids shouldnot be hard to like. Im glad Jackson has fun on the cruise playing in the club. You know he fit right at home there and made friends. Im glad he gets to play with someone else they dont seem to see cody as much anymore. They never even went to Lincoln birthday party. I think ellie is sick of cal always lugging on her and has passed him off to Jackson. Look at the way he corralled him around the characters. Should not be a parent job not a 3 year old. I m glad Jackson had a break from his crazy family in the kuds club.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

canmom2 wrote:
canmom2 wrote:All the things I noticed that show there is something they are not admitting about calvin. He is the perfect age to get a diagnosis to start therapy if they wait for school so many years have been lost
My list.
-The screaching all the time. They dont show it anymore because people have commented on it.
-the overeating yea could be hungry but Jackson doesnt eat that way he would be just as hungry.
- the lack of talking I think he regressed a true sign.
-by himself when other kids are around. Jackson is always in with the bunch. Calvin only plays with Jackson.
-headbutting look what he did to Ellie butting his head in her chest, like her or not you know that hurt like hell. The last vlog he was headbutting her leg and the cupboard.
- oh the hitting his parents mostly Jared in the face and himself.
-warndering away, a big one and a dangerous one you know Ellie was truly scared her laugh was because she got a major scare not that she thought it was funny.
-have seen more than 1 vlog of him twirling around and around.
His parents seem to not discipline him can you imagine Jackson getting away with that stuff Calvin doesnt eat fruit so they dont give him any remember how they made Jackson eat stuff he didnt like and the poor kid would choke it down just to get a cookie the size of his fingernail.

I have a couple more to add and I know I am missing one.

If they would share whats truly wrong with him they would help so many people and there views would skyrocket parents of autistic kids could make a connection with them and they could drop the 12 year olds.
- His sleeping habits should be a sign as well. He wakes and stays up late.
-he doesnt really play with toys. He holds them but doesnt really play with them that much.
Some of thse are pretty serious signs like the bolting and headbutting.
Poor Jackson is probably stuck looking after him for the rest of his life.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Her instastory makes me think she's "trying" to be a nonbitchy ellie.. After seeing her weird quesadilla, I think She's the delayed one.

Wasn't that NASTY? Erp.

"We have two hours while the dough rises" so we're going to lie in my bed and watch a movie, instead of interacting. But Jackson's description, and how "I was laughing so hard!" was so sweet. Love that kid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Her instastory makes me think she's "trying" to be a nonbitchy ellie.. After seeing her weird quesadilla, I think She's the delayed one.

Wasn't that NASTY? Erp.

"We have two hours while the dough rises" so we're going to lie in my bed and watch a movie, instead of interacting. But Jackson's description, and how "I was laughing so hard!" was so sweet. Love that kid.

I cant believe she didn't have him say, "not the mama" .. That was the best part of the baby dinosaur

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Jackson looks so grown up in these cruise vlogs. I can’t believe he’s almost four Thinking about all his birthday vlogs (including the birth itself), they feel so much more recent. The rock themed birthday party was his second birthday almost two years ago and I feel like it just happened! I adore him and despite all the issues we talk about, I appreciate seeing Jackson grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Wasn't that NASTY? Erp.

I cant believe she didn't have him say, "not the mama" .. That was the best part of the baby dinosaur

I wonder if dino obsessed Ollie has ever seen that one. They keep showing him Jurassic World, and wondering why he's having nightmares. But TMNT is "too violent". He's getting it from _somewhere_.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Please tell me when Calvin has "bolted" in a vlog? There were two instances of him walking out the unlocked front door, what two year old wouldn't? Get a dead bolt. He also calmly walked into the elevator and his parents didn't even attempt to stop him or throw their hand over the door so it would stop. He is way more well behaved than my typical oldest son was who was actually a bolter at that age, and no he isn't autistic he's just naughty and loves to explore. He is very good now and will stay close.

I seriously hope they get Calvin in speech therapy, my 23 month old talks way more than Calvin and is 6 months younger. My nephew didn't talk until he was three (not even one word, so basically Calvin talks more than he did as a toddler) and he needed speech therapy, he went from saying nothing to talking in full sentences. He is a typical teenager now with no issues at all.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
urusha90 wrote: Can you imagine Ellie with twins?
I am sure she read that after a miscarriage there is a higher percentage for twins. She will take that as you have twins after a miscarriage.
Also, the FB thing she was talking about.... she will totally think that a proven fact. :lol: god i would hate to be as stupid as Ellie.
Going by Ellie's logic, after her 'three' miscarriages she probably thinks that means she'll have triplets. :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I really like Calvin. I'm confused why people are saying that E&J showing so much footage of him in this vlog has set him up for being more unlikable. He seemed rather calm and sweet to me.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

My daughter turned two in August and she says about 5 words and has to go speech 3 days a week. She has a profound language delay and her therapist said she would not get better without therapy. They really need to get him evaluated!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

natalka81 wrote:I really like Calvin. I'm confused why people are saying that E&J showing so much footage of him in this vlog has set him up for being more unlikable. He seemed rather calm and sweet to me.
Are you a new watcher?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Hansel and gretal wrote:My daughter turned two in August and she says about 5 words and has to go speech 3 days a week. She has a profound language delay and her therapist said she would not get better without therapy. They really need to get him evaluated!

I agree he should be evaluated. If there is a delay it will be addressed, and if not then they know. Anyone saying that their child or family member was behind but magically caught up, could be doing E&J a disservice because we KNOW they will just hear what they want and ignore their guts. Calvin may be fine, or he may not, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure.

By the way, I have only had two two year olds and neither one was a "bolter" so I disagree with the sentiment that it's normal. Both Jackson and Calvin have wandered away from Ellie before. It's a matter of poor parenting and supervision more than I think it's anything related to Autism though.

But yeah, the IG of Cal with the Cheerios wasn't cute Image
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

littlebaby wrote:Jackson looks so grown up in these cruise vlogs. I can’t believe he’s almost four Image Thinking about all his birthday vlogs (including the birth itself), they feel so much more recent. The rock themed birthday party was his second birthday almost two years ago and I feel like it just happened! I adore him and despite all the issues we talk about, I appreciate seeing Jackson grow.

Exactly the way I feel to. I dont know why they cant understand Jackson is the star of the show not Ellie not Calvin. You want more views show the star or give him a toy review channel or something and let him be Jackson he will make a fortune. Or better yet give him Jackson cam for a day. Maybe they are jealous he is more popular than Ellie. But think about no one has ever said one bad thing about Jackson. He is always happy.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Please tell me when Calvin has "bolted" in a vlog? There were two instances of him walking out the unlocked front door, what two year old wouldn't? Get a dead bolt. He also calmly walked into the elevator and his parents didn't even attempt to stop him or throw their hand over the door so it would stop. He is way more well behaved than my typical oldest son was who was actually a bolter at that age, and no he isn't autistic he's just naughty and loves to explore. He is very good now and will stay close.

I seriously hope they get Calvin in speech therapy, my 23 month old talks way more than Calvin and is 6 months younger. My nephew didn't talk until he was three (not even one word, so basically Calvin talks more than he did as a toddler) and he needed speech therapy, he went from saying nothing to talking in full sentences. He is a typical teenager now with no issues at all.

It's all the things added up together. I believe the elevator was a setup. They got a lot of views of him bolting out the door and thought they would try again they had lots of time to grab the door the people on board could grab the door but they set it up with them. all it did was make Jackson cry. Just because a kid bolts does not make him autistic. Just because a kid cant talk at almost 2.5 does not not but its all the things added together.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

canmom2 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Please tell me when Calvin has "bolted" in a vlog? There were two instances of him walking out the unlocked front door, what two year old wouldn't? Get a dead bolt. He also calmly walked into the elevator and his parents didn't even attempt to stop him or throw their hand over the door so it would stop. He is way more well behaved than my typical oldest son was who was actually a bolter at that age, and no he isn't autistic he's just naughty and loves to explore. He is very good now and will stay close.

It's all the things added up together. I believe the elevator was a setup. They got a lot of views of him bolting out the door and thought they would try again they had lots of time to grab the door the people on board could grab the door but they set it up with them. all it did was make Jackson cry. Just because a kid bolts does not make him autistic. Just because a kid cant talk at almost 2.5 does not not but its all the things added together.
The wild speculation is really getting on my nerves. We don't know if he has autism. Autism cannot be diagnosed by people on a gossip forum. It must be diagnosed by a doctor. We may never know the answer because Ellie tends to hide these things but you never know she may use it as click bait later on.

Calvin does headbutt but so do 25% of boys his age, it's a normal behavior due to frustration, he cannot communicate therefore he headbutts. (We also know Jackson at one point was hitting himself in the face so hard he was bruising his face around this age!). Calvin does not bolt that we've seen, he has wondered off due to lack of supervision (so has Jackson!), he doesn't talk and needs speech therapy for sure. He seems like a very sweet child carrying around his toys and hugging or kissing them, he loves Penny and is so cute playing with her he is always smiling. He was running down the hall mimicking Jackson saying "ours" and also enjoyed meeting the characters and was pointing them out. Yes these are basic skills but he's not the lifeless robot some people make him out to be. It makes me sad at this age my oldest was saying full sentences and coming up with the funniest things.

I do like Calvin and don't have the hatred at all for him that others here do. It makes me sad and I'm sure these comments are one of the reasons they try so hard to make people like him in the vlog.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
canmom2 wrote:

The wild speculation is really getting on my nerves. We don't know if he has autism. Autism cannot be diagnosed by people on a gossip forum. It must be diagnosed by a doctor. We may never know the answer because Ellie tends to hide these things but you never know she may use it as click bait later on.

Calvin does headbutt but so do 25% of boys his age, it's a normal behavior due to frustration, he cannot communicate therefore he headbutts. (We also know Jackson at one point was hitting himself in the face so hard he was bruising his face around this age!). Calvin does not bolt that we've seen, he has wondered off due to lack of supervision (so has Jackson!), he doesn't talk and needs speech therapy for sure. He seems like a very sweet child carrying around his toys and hugging or kissing them, he loves Penny and is so cute playing with her he is always smiling. He was running down the hall mimicking Jackson saying "ours" and also enjoyed meeting the characters and was pointing them out. Yes these are basic skills but he's not the lifeless robot some people make him out to be. It makes me sad at this age my oldest was saying full sentences and coming up with the funniest things.

I do like Calvin and don't have the hatred at all for him that others here do. It makes me sad and I'm sure these comments are one of the reasons they try so hard to make people like him in the vlog.

I don't like the way Ellie favors Calvin, and I don't think he's as cute as she does, but she's his mom. Of course she thinks he's adorable. It also bugs me that she laughs instead of disciplining him, but that seems to be a problem with lots of vloggers.
I agree 100% that we can NOT diagnose him. We're not supposed to, and if the mods get wind of all the diagnosing going on here, we're going to get a talking to. I do think he needs an SLP evaluation. My son has Asperger's, and I can't tell if Calvin has anything beyond an obvious speech delay. Only testing will reveal that.
So can we staaaahp with the "it's obvious he's autistic! Look at all the signs!" posts?

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

^^^I was going to say I thought diagnosing at the very least the kids was against the rules.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ferriswheel wrote:^^^I was going to say I thought diagnosing at the very least the kids was against the rules.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Diagnosing is against the rules, but pointing out a delay is not. People (mods included) have been pointing out the oddities in his development for awhile now. It's only recently that some of the newer posters have been throwing around the idea that he's "obviously" Autistic.

Whatever development issues he may (or may not have), I doubt we'll ever hear about them because I don't think E&J are concerned.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”