DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy.."We are running 4-5 mins late for school.." but i still have time to pull out the camera and vlog about it, bc thats more important than trying to get my kid to class as fast as possible.
she forgets shoes more than any one person i have ever seen. If it were once or twice i could understand that, all moms forget things, but with her it's like 3 times a month. Get your shit together missy!! They love spending money, buy those kids a spare pair of shoes each to stick in the car if you can't remember to put shoes on your kid. I've never seen anyone as forgetful as her..
I hope she doesn't pull Finn out of the music class just bc he's being shy. That would be a vaild reason in her eyes. What she doesn't get is that the more he goes the more comfortable he will be.
Omg here we go with Missy getting asspats for days from Bryan for BEING A MOM.. "leave her a comment telling her how great she is!!! I'm so proud of her!!" I get telling her thank you for taking care of him. But does she do so little around there most days that she needs that much praise for just doing normal mom things??
I wish they would stop making Ollie stand with them and say forced lines setting up the next scene. He looks so uncomfortable and like he would rather be anywhere but there every time.
Will the water always be that cloudy in the tank? It looks bad right now.
more costumes!! I think i have counted 6 or 8 so far? The 2 today were over $50 for both.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:They didn't get a tang. I thought they made good fish choices. They could have gone way more overboard. Those "designer" clown fish are pretty expensive though. I hope that company is doing maintenance on their tank because I cannot imagine they would be capable of that. It looks like they went to an actual fish store though and got some good advise on what to put in their tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was surprised they would put an expensive fish in such a new, uncycled tank. But, I really only know the very basics, so maybe it's ok. I'm sure the cost of the fish doesn't matter much to them - if it dies, they will just have an excuse to spend more money Image (Nevermind that it's a living animal...)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy.."We are running 4-5 mins late for school.." but i still have time to pull out the camera and vlog about it, bc thats more important than trying to get my kid to class as fast as possible.
she forgets shoes more than any one person i have ever seen. If it were once or twice i could understand that, all moms forget things, but with her it's like 3 times a month. Get your shit together missy!! They love spending money, buy those kids a spare pair of shoes each to stick in the car if you can't remember to put shoes on your kid. I've never seen anyone as forgetful as her..
I hope she doesn't pull Finn out of the music class just bc he's being shy. That would be a vaild reason in her eyes. What she doesn't get is that the more he goes the more comfortable he will be.
Omg here we go with Missy getting asspats for days from Bryan for BEING A MOM.. "leave her a comment telling her how great she is!!! I'm so proud of her!!" I get telling her thank you for taking care of him. But does she do so little around there most days that she needs that much praise for just doing normal mom things??
I wish they would stop making Ollie stand with them and say forced lines setting up the next scene. He looks so uncomfortable and like he would rather be anywhere but there every time.
more costumes!! I think i have counted 6 or 8 so far? The 2 today were over $50 for both.
The water is probably going to get much cloudier before it gets clearer. Cycling a new tank takes time, and is a fairly fickle process.

Adding the fish so quickly has me doubting the companies knowledge a bit.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

The problem with getting clown fish (especially since they have multiple) is that the biggest clown fish will secrete a hormone that will stop any of the others from being female and it will be female and they will continually mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy.."We are running 4-5 mins late for school.." but i still have time to pull out the camera and vlog about it, bc thats more important than trying to get my kid to class as fast as possible.
The water is probably going to get much cloudier before it gets clearer. Cycling a new tank takes time, and is a fairly fickle process.

Since they got live rock and live sand the cycling process will be very fast and easy maybe even instant.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn is shy because they never take him anywhere where he can play and have fun with other kids! All they do is take the kid to Target or Mimi and Papa's house! No BryLard - you do not look "normal" - you seriously need to think about hitting the gym and interacting with real people instead of making fake tweets about your kids all day long OR hanging with MIssy's family! Why are they blaming Kelsey and Corbin for NOT having a sippy cup? Can Missy ever be prepared for her kids and bring their things? It's like this girl wakes up every morning and discover's she's a mom!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Knowing Bryan, he probably threw one of his tantrums, just like he did with the pool company about not getting what he wanted when he wanted: Don't you know who I am? I am THE BRYAN LANNING! I have MILLIONS of subscribers on YouTube, I have a number one album, and I will start a twitter storm of bad press for your little business if you don't give me what I want NOW! Give me those fish! I finally learned the difference between coral and live rock, so now I'M an expert at salt water tanks! If you don't hand over those fish, I'll have my minions tweet you constantly! Do you know how many twitter followers THE BRYAN LANNING has? MILLIONS!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are posting on IG-- boom mic and a clapper board. So they are being filmed for something. I don't get it. Their acting is cringey.
Speaking of cringey acting, the "Toy Story" Halloween skit now has 83 _million_ views now. I weep for the future. It just makes me so angry that the least common denominator makes the most money on YouTube these days.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:They are posting on IG-- boom mic and a clapper board. So they are being filmed for something. I don't get it. Their acting is cringey.
Speaking of cringey acting, the "Toy Story" Halloween skit now has 83 _million_ views now. I weep for the future. It just makes me so angry that the least common denominator makes the most money on YouTube these days.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 385320.png[/img]

Can anyone decipher the clapperboard?

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

KaterTot wrote:Ollie is 4 and old enough to stop the silly make believe land he is in. Asking if that fire shrimp breathed fire Bryan could of said that was just for the movie, they really don't do that. Instead he just laughs and says yeah I guess we can say that. It's like the other stuff with the dinosaur eggs etc. It's fun to play make believe but kids have to know it is.

Before anyone thinks I am being mean I am a child of the 70s with cartoons like Wile E Coyote. If I had Ollie's mindset I would believe you can fall off cliffs repeatedly and walk away. Or have an anvil dropped on my head and be an accordion body for awhile. Or be blown up by dynamite and repeatedly live. You want kids to have an active imagination and have fun but you don't want your kids to be ignorant to reality and make believe. Bryan and Missy act like it's abusive to tell him the truth and for him to have common sense or something.

LOL! I loved your cartoon references! Me and my husband always joke about old cartoons! You forgot about getting hit in the head and birds circling around your head! Hahaha!! :)

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They are posting on IG-- boom mic and a clapper board. So they are being filmed for something. I don't get it. Their acting is cringey.

Well, the top says interview. Below that looks like “father”. Not sure what it says after that... I have awful vision but I’m sure someone else can read it??

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

It looks like clapperboard says fatherly/ Lysal (looks like an a and not an o) and then something I can't make out.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Omg you guys stop what you're doing let's all take a moment to appreciate how wonderful and amazing Missy is for taking care of her kids for one day
They are just so far removed from what real people go through I can't even imagine living my life like that, they are just so ignorant.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Omg you guys stop what you're doing let's all take a moment to appreciate how wonderful and amazing Missy is for taking care of her kids for one day
They are just so far removed from what real people go through I can't even imagine living my life like that, they are just so ignorant.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ferriswheel wrote:It looks like clapperboard says fatherly/ Lysal (looks like an a and not an o) and then something I can't make out.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Friendship?
And the bottom says Taylor something.

heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by heymallie »

cat9480 wrote:

Did a little googling based on little info on the clapperboard and they could filming be an ad for fatherly.com might be a stretch because the articles talk about disciplining your kids, stages for raising kids, parenting, and toys. The site has articles that are sponsored by companies so it would make sense. Just the article headlines on that site alone contradict the things they vlog. Clearly things the lumps know nothing about lol

Last edited by heymallie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whatever it is they don't have wardrobe.

No way a skilled stylist put Missy in that shirt and choker.

She's really putting on a lot of weight. If she isn't pregnant.... wow!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

heymallie wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

Did a little googling based on little info on the clapperboard and they could filming be an ad for fatherly.com might be a stretch because the articles talk about disciplining your kids, stages for raising kids, parenting, and toys. The site has articles that are sponsored by companies so it would make sense. Just the article headlines on that site alone contradict the things they vlog. Clearly things the lumps know nothing about lol

Just like the sunscreen commercial with them out watching the kids play soccer. They have never put Ollie in a team sport. Ollie is at the right age to start soccer or T ball. But what am I thinking? He would get swarmed by adoring four year olds, and the game would be forgotten.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

cat9480 wrote:

Hahaha that guys facial expression makes me laugh every time.. Almost like "why am I here? These people suck" ImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Now we know the real reason for the gym membership

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”