Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 79: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10379
Title credit: Cgl33

Previously:
-kitchen stuff
-Bryan's album released and flopped almost instantly - SURPRISE!
-The Bumps (minus the boys) went to Hawaii (and are still there) and Missy is still attached to her phone
-more relying on others to do things for them (Papa takes down moose thing in Ollie's room, etc.)
-(failed) attempts at educating Ollie
-Finn hit Missy with a Hatchimal and she pouted worse than he would have if it were the other way around

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sevan116
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Probably one of the best titles yet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

What gets me with these two is that they always squander opportunities when they travel! I watched the Johnson's vlog just to get another perspective, but they did the exact same thing Missy and Bryan did! Breakfast at the resort. Pool time at the resort. Walking around at the resort. Spa treatment (although the Lumps didn't do that) at the resort. Napping at the resort. Dinner at the resort. The Hawaiian islands are beautiful, and the culture is so very different from the mainland! All the Lumps seemed to notice was that it smelled different there. What about trying some different food instead of just getting Italian every day? Yes, it's a series of sponsored vlogs, but is that stopping them from getting a car and exploring even just a little bit? Maybe they'll prove me wrong tomorrow, and will go out... to Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:What gets me with these two is that they always squander opportunities when they travel! I watched the Johnson's vlog just to get another perspective, but they did the exact same thing Missy and Bryan did! Breakfast at the resort. Pool time at the resort. Walking around at the resort. Spa treatment (although the Lumps didn't do that) at the resort. Napping at the resort. Dinner at the resort. The Hawaiian islands are beautiful, and the culture is so very different from the mainland! All the Lumps seemed to notice was that it smelled different there. What about trying some different food instead of just getting Italian every day? Yes, it's a series of sponsored vlogs, but is that stopping them from getting a car and exploring even just a little bit? Maybe they'll prove me wrong tomorrow, and will go out... to Target.

Notice how Bryan said he could eat Mexican every single day.. the closest we ever see him to getting mexican food is Freebirds.. bc missy can't stand it. They will be at that Italian place every single night they are there. I hope Jeff and Tal ditch them for somewhere better to eat at some point.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I'm pretty sure even with the crapy weather in Hawaii Missy is glad to be kid free and away from her ever so "hectic" life in california.... That small piece of honeycomb is probably the most and only vitamins they will get for the rest of the year..so I'd eat up Brian. Ollie didn't seem to enjoy the mud fun, but atleast Missy's dad does and tries to do different things with him, if missy respects and loves her parents so much why doesn't she bother to use them as example of how to be with her sons? They seem like great grandparents, every Vlog I have seen when it's just her mum and dad taking controll of the vlog I always see them both putting Finn and Ollie to bed I find that so sweet.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

*oops double post
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

longtimelurker24 wrote:I'm pretty sure even with the crapy weather in Hawaii Missy is glad to be kid free and away from her ever so "hectic" life in california.... That small piece of honeycomb is probably the most and only vitamins they will get for the rest of the year..so I'd eat up Brian. Ollie didn't seem to enjoy the mud fun, but atleast Missy's dad does and tries to do different things with him, if missy respects and loves her parents so much why doesn't she bother to use them as example of how to be with her sons? They seem like great grandparents, every Vlog I have seen when it's just her mum and dad taking controll of the vlog I always see them both putting Finn and Ollie to bed I find that so sweet.
I don't think Ollie liked the mud either, has anyone else noticed how he doesn't really enjoy things that get him dirty? (Not that it's really an issue, lots of toddler/preschoolers are that way). I noticed it when they were making the slime, there was one part where he sorta started freaking out bc it was on his hands. I think there has been other moments in the vlog where they have tried to get him to do messy projects and hes not having it, or back when he was smaller and couldnt STAND the sand at the beach (i think he just recently got over that didn't he?) . Could be a preschooler thing or maybe a sensory issue too.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Well yesterday we took a ride over to that side of the island. There's a very small parking lot that's free for us to be able to use the lagoons there. Decided that we'd take a look around the four seasons to see if we see them (but also hubby hasn't seen it since the renovation). Unfortunately no parking anywhere and we just didn't want to pay for the hotel parking rates.
Probably something that bothers me more than anything about these people is their total lack of worldliness. There are some great, really good restaurants right across the street yet they stay at the hotel. It'd be nice for them to rent a car like someone else said. See the real beauty of Hawaii meet some local people! Try something different for goodness sakes!
Typical tourist! Yes, it's been cold and windy here!

Have we talked about this yet, but what's going to be their focus now that his album has flopped and all of their stories have been told? Now what???

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Also...what with that little speech Brian did in the johnsons vid. "Here's to Hawaii, good friends, fun business and no kids" lol...friends, dont you mean family, business?? And no kids, Brian please..most parents would love to spend the amount of time you have with you kids, and yet you still dont.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, Ollie doesn't like weird textures. He looked so miserable all soaking wet on the way back to the house.
On other Hawaiian trips, they have left the hotel some. But not to really check out the culture. Bryan went to where they filmed Jurassic Park they went to a waterfall, and when Missy was there with Tal, they went horseback riding to the beach. But no attempt at all to really learn anything about Hawaii or its culture. Same with London and Paris: Tower of London, check. Eiffel Tower, check. Louvre, check. No attempt to absorb anything or really learn anything.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Blackmazda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blackmazda »

Maybe its been noticed before, but did any one else see the black truck in the garage at 4:32?
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

sammibro wrote:What gets me with these two is that they always squander opportunities when they travel! I watched the Johnson's vlog just to get another perspective, but they did the exact same thing Missy and Bryan did! Breakfast at the resort. Pool time at the resort. Walking around at the resort. Spa treatment (although the Lumps didn't do that) at the resort. Napping at the resort. Dinner at the resort. The Hawaiian islands are beautiful, and the culture is so very different from the mainland! All the Lumps seemed to notice was that it smelled different there. What about trying some different food instead of just getting Italian every day? Yes, it's a series of sponsored vlogs, but is that stopping them from getting a car and exploring even just a little bit? Maybe they'll prove me wrong tomorrow, and will go out... to Target.

Per Snapchat Missy at least at a spa treatment. Surprise, surprise! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0957c0.jpg[/img]

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hold up. 80 minute massage? Where do I sign up?

80 minutes is an awfully long time to be without her phone. Hope she checked in with Mimi right after she was done, her mom was probably panicking when she hadn't heard from her in so long.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If I had the amount of money they do I'd be spending it by going on guided tours and exploring the islands! It would be a waste of money to go to Hawaii and just spend it at the hotel imo. Then again this is the bumps we are talking about, it would be both too mentally and physically exhausting to explore and learn new things!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Exactly! They have a pool and Italian restaurants and can get massages at home can't they? Go out and explore! Try to find Bethany Hamilton ;D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

There is a 200k luxury car at that hotel that will shuttle you around Ko Olina for FREE on a "first come first serve" basis. I expect they will use it to go to the little shopping area across the street for a quick and misleading "look how famous we are" moment in the vlog.
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

For people who spend so much time trying to make every single day "OMG EXCITING!!!! in order to rake in more money", why in the world do they think people want to watch them take the exact same luxury resort vacation 5 times?? I can't even muster up the hate-watching desire to give them an ad-blocked view for another Hawaii vacation...how boring. I wouldn't want to take the same Hawaii trip MYSELF as many times as they have been there, let alone watch someone else do it.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Another vlogger I watch is in Hawaii right now, and the comparison between their vlogs is crazy. Missy & co sit on their ass, like they do at home, and this other vlogger is ALL About exploring. Actually seeing things, trying new things.

The other vlogger:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:

Per Snapchat Missy at least at a spa treatment. Surprise, surprise! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0957c0.jpg[/img]

And again with "amazing"! It's definitely the word of the day. For SlyFox too. They used the word "amazing' something like 10 times in a 13:30 minute vlog today. I know I am nitpicking. But someone, anyone, please tell me it annoys you too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”