HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Can we call them OKlazy and OKdrone lmao
Last edited by HarlowCarlo on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by d4865 »

RECAP:

- They're still behind on vlogs even after Kyra has said they have 'caught up'
- MiniBug is due to arrive soon!
- O & K are trying to potty train Levi.
- By the sounds of it Kyra is going to go with a c section.

And many more!!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Also MiniBug has a name, the video is planning to be released Tuesday or Wednesday
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

d4865 wrote:Also MiniBug has a name, the video is planning to be released Tuesday or Wednesday
Oh so Monday then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

missy-1010 wrote:
d4865 wrote:Also MiniBug has a name, the video is planning to be released Tuesday or Wednesday
Oh so Monday then ;)

We wish.. at least it isn't Novalee
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

So the video will be released Friday lol with their schedule... I don't doubt it!
louie_pouie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louie_pouie »

Did anyone find Kyra annoyingly nasty to Oscar in the last vlog? I mean we all know he can be an a-hole but she kind of showed her true colours on the last vlog which makes me feel less sorry for her when he is mean.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

louie_pouie wrote:Did anyone find Kyra annoyingly nasty to Oscar in the last vlog? I mean we all know he can be an a-hole but she kind of showed her true colours on the last vlog which makes me feel less sorry for her when he is mean.
I think Kyra reads here and is just sticking up for herself or trying to show us that it's a joke.. I don't think she's actually that mean

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

i remember that a few months ago i think , Ok said they have special announcement or something and some of us here thought that they might say they won't be uploading daily....

Someone knows what was the announcement? I think I missed it or something lol

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

missy-1010 wrote:
louie_pouie wrote:Did anyone find Kyra annoyingly nasty to Oscar in the last vlog? I mean we all know he can be an a-hole but she kind of showed her true colours on the last vlog which makes me feel less sorry for her when he is mean.
I think Kyra reads here and is just sticking up for herself or trying to show us that it's a joke.. I don't think she's actually that mean

I agree with missy-1010, actually I didn't find Kyra nasty toward Oscar at all and for once the way they were with each other genuily made me laugh because they seem to really enjoy each other company
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Why is Kyra curious if her belly dropped? I thought she was scheduling a c section any ways :-/ So confusing. She says she doesn't care how the baby comes out but then says 95% chance she's getting a c section, rate of a VBAC is low and then makes comments like how she's "exercising to get the baby out.." I'm really confused!!

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

kkkk wrote:Why is Kyra curious if her belly dropped? I thought she was scheduling a c section any ways :-/ So confusing. She says she doesn't care how the baby comes out but then says 95% chance she's getting a c section, rate of a VBAC is low and then makes comments like how she's "exercising to get the baby out.." I'm really confused!!

Maybe, if she goes into labour naturally before the c-section date (does they have it yet?) she will try a Vbac but from what I understood, it is very unlikely beause she can have problems or whatever she explain about the way her rpevious c-section was done. I suppose we will see when this child is born, I am personally just confused about the date she will have her c-section/baby beause she talked about "in a week" but I was sure her due date was around the end of february/beginning of march, am I wrong? (i pretty much stopped watching their video when they announced the pregnancy because Oscar annoys me so I am not sure).
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Midia wrote:
kkkk wrote:Why is Kyra curious if her belly dropped? I thought she was scheduling a c section any ways :-/ So confusing. She says she doesn't care how the baby comes out but then says 95% chance she's getting a c section, rate of a VBAC is low and then makes comments like how she's "exercising to get the baby out.." I'm really confused!!

Maybe, if she goes into labour naturally before the c-section date (does they have it yet?) she will try a Vbac but from what I understood, it is very unlikely beause she can have problems or whatever she explain about the way her rpevious c-section was done. I suppose we will see when this child is born, I am personally just confused about the date she will have her c-section/baby beause she talked about "in a week" but I was sure her due date was around the end of february/beginning of march, am I wrong? (i pretty much stopped watching their video when they announced the pregnancy because Oscar annoys me so I am not sure).
no due date is feb 12 or 20th? something with a 2
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Due date is 21st or 23rd, thinking more the 23rd.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

whatthename wrote:i remember that a few months ago i think , Ok said they have special announcement or something and some of us here thought that they might say they won't be uploading daily....

Someone knows what was the announcement? I think I missed it or something lol

LOL I forgot about that. No, it never happened because O and K are disorganized and lazy, but what else is new.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Due date is Feb 23, so she'll be 39 weeks Feb 16. If you choose a repeat c section they'll do it around 39 weeks to avoid you possibly going into labor as that can make a c section more complicated. Curious to see what will happen! Her pregnancy FLEW by omg. Keren's pregnancy was like YEARS though!!

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Midia wrote:

no due date is feb 12 or 20th? something with a 2
Scar2016 wrote:Due date is 21st or 23rd, thinking more the 23rd.
kkkk wrote:Due date is Feb 23, so she'll be 39 weeks Feb 16. If you choose a repeat c section they'll do it around 39 weeks to avoid you possibly going into labor as that can make a c section more complicated. Curious to see what will happen! Her pregnancy FLEW by omg. Keren's pregnancy was like YEARS though!!

Thank you!!! i was definitly a week or two off (should have watched more of their vlogs i guess... or not xD). Anyway, indeed this pregnancy flew by!!! Probably because they didn't talk about it as much as Keren which i can understand when you're already busy with one child!
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I also don't really understand the point of holding off the name reveal until Tuesday/Wednesday when the baby will be here the next day or day after anyways...? Didn't Kyra tweet a few days ago it'd be a week or less? Why not just wait until after she's born at this point. Or hurry up with the freakin' thing and upload it already Lol. I don't understand why it has to be such a damn production. Three days of filming and editing? Is that really necessary Lol.

I know it's their kid and their decision, I just feel like they've been so disorganized and weird with this whole thing. That, and the intentional vagueness of when her scheduled C is. It's such obvious clickbait and I'm over it.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kyras pregnancy flew by because it was hardly acknowledged. Sometimes I forgot she was even pregnant lol

Return to “OKBaby”