E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ellie is in her first 2 week wait for baby #3... and hasn't stopped yabbering on about it.

In the last thread:
Ellie had a cycle!
More favouritism towards Calvin.
Ellie and Jared visited California which included Disneyland and a stay at Casa De Lumps.
Jackson? Who?
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Calvin looks almost exactly like Ellie when she was a kid

Image Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

snowbaby95 wrote:Calvin looks almost exactly like Ellie when she was a kid

Image Image
She was unfortunate looking too.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

omg I honestly thought they were building a crib :|
Im so glad I was wrong.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

From the rooming in/nursery discussion on the other thread I've had five babies, eldest 15 youngest 21months and all have roomed in with me, in NZ thats very common,I dont know anyone who had their baby in the nursery,i stayed at hospital for a couple of hours then transferred to a maternity unit for three nights. With babies 2,3&4 I had my own room, it was bliss...the only downside was they were right next to the delivery rooms and I heard EVVVVERYTHING

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

This is Utah where they induce you at your exact due date despite any complications needing to due so lol. Or according to Carlie her doctor offered to induce her at 39 weeks because she was at 2cm lol

Lol, she would have been shocked with me then, i went to 41+3 and 41weeks with my second and fifth and was 4cms dilated for a week, only induced with my fifth because my waters broke and no contractions started over 24 hours...but I think birthing is a lot different here than in Utah ....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was almost two weeks past due with my daughter. She was due September 4, I had an appointment for induction for the 18th, and started labor on the 17th. But like I said, it was 21 years ago! So I don't know what it's like in California now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:Yep--gotta populate your planet!! What I don't get, is if each of them (the married men) gets a planet, and it's populated with their family, where do the kids go? It doesn't make sense. You have your planet, and then your son and his wife will have theirs, etc. Maybe I just don't understand the rhetoric. Sorry for going OT like that.
All I know is, this is Jared's planet:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

asking for opinions but I don't know what to think of this. but I'm I the only person who finds it weird that Ellie covered the girl but Calvin was only in diapers (I'm assuming due to for future boobs). I mean they're posting her on the internet so its good that she's covered up a bit but honestly calvin should be too if thats the case. What do yall think?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

^ that's just how their culture is. Girls should be covered and boys get a pass.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

I never thought I would say thia, but Dailey bumps has become more tolerable to me now. Ellie and Jared have this sense of entitlement about them now, like they are "the most humble and loving family on Youtube". When I watch their videos I never know what audience they are trying to target because they talk like they are 12. Cullen and Katie seem to be the most mature out of the DBEJCK bunch, but I expected that since they are the oldest ones. If you do read here Ellie, I hope you and Jared take some time to reflect on how you've changed (and not for the better) and how you can make some improvements in your life.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Sarai wrote:^ that's just how their culture is. Girls should be covered and boys get a pass.
i grew up in far too liberal of a town to deal with them. yet i can't stop watching.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8e26f8.png[/img]

Was this in a vlog? I don't remember it...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Amelia322 wrote:Why are we still talking about this imaginary baby?!?

lol any way, how sad is it that they're are making this all out to be so much more science than romance. Honestly it seems like a chore for them. They are desperately trying to get pregnant asap and it's sad that they can't be intimate in a romantic setting. For me those times of trying for a baby were very special. Not knowing what would happen but just knowing what possibly could be.

Poor Jared. It's just a chore. Honestly if they get pregnant I pray they don't miscarry. I would hate to see them use their miscarried baby to make more $$$$$$$
Why not? (Sarcasm). The Saccone Joly's managed to use their miscarriage to make $$$$$$$'s for more months than the actual pregnancy would have taken. These vloggers, I tell ya.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I found Daily Bumps 4 years ago when I had my own stillbirth. It was actually a great outlet for me knowing I wasnt alone, etc. And now Im just disappointed in them. However, watching E&J lately makes me feel bad for Missy. Im sure it wasnt easy for her (it wouldnt for me if my "friend" did this in front of me) to watch Ellie obsess over this non existent baby. Despite the lack of education, discipline, manners, common sense, etc i still feel a bit of empathy for Missy seeing Ellie obsess like this. She's so confident she's bringing home a healthy baby girl. In tern, the thousands of kids watching this will have weird expectations of their future pregnancies. Makes me sick. I dont know why I even bother watching anymore.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:I never thought I would say thia, but Dailey bumps has become more tolerable to me now. Ellie and Jared have this sense of entitlement about them now, like they are "the most humble and loving family on Youtube". When I watch their videos I never know what audience they are trying to target because they talk like they are 12. Cullen and Katie seem to be the most mature out of the DBEJCK bunch, but I expected that since they are the oldest ones. If you do read here Ellie, I hope you and Jared take some time to reflect on how you've changed (and not for the better) and how you can make some improvements in your life.
Agree 100%. I remember when I first saw E+J in a DB video and I was thinking "How the heck are E+J friends with DB?" They just seemed like such better people. Boy, was I wrong :) Or, they've just changed a lot, for the worse.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Why are we still talking about this imaginary baby?!?

lol any way, how sad is it that they're are making this all out to be so much more science than romance. Honestly it seems like a chore for them. They are desperately trying to get pregnant asap and it's sad that they can't be intimate in a romantic setting. For me those times of trying for a baby were very special. Not knowing what would happen but just knowing what possibly could be.

Poor Jared. It's just a chore. Honestly if they get pregnant I pray they don't miscarry. I would hate to see them use their miscarried baby to make more $$$$$$$
Why not? (Sarcasm). The Saccone Joly's managed to use their miscarriage to make $$$$$$$'s for more months than the actual pregnancy would have taken. These vloggers, I tell ya.
And don't forget Sam and Nia! Nia even said that their "baby girl" (she was sure it was a girl) "brought us so many new people"-- meaning subscribers/views. It's disgusting how low these people will stoop for views. I have a friend who's never heard of most vloggers, but she shared Sam and Nia's weepy video. It went viral. And he's been trying to match it ever since.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

Today's title and thumbnail... what in the hell. Feeling pregnant...

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ugh their title today.

cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

What the actual F with today's vlog title. I can't even. Done with these 2 idiots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”