JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: twomommies
Previous part (Love, Peace, & Pizza Grease): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13104

Previously:
-Jess's biological dad's house burned down
-More investigating into Landen's pain issues
-Kyson and Kaden are apparently in separate kindergarten classes
-Chris got a new tattoo in honor of his late father
-Addie turned 9 months old
-Jess is pondering what to do differently about Christmas (moneywise)
-Jess...cleaned the house? (Recap for that coming shortly)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by pennyajdg »

100 parts wooooow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Can you imagine all the crumbs and shit in the cracks of that couch? And the smell since she always lets addie wipe her bare ass all over the floor...

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I tried to watch their cleaning video, but it was too annoying. If I watch a cleaning video, I actually want to see you clean!! And have music over it. I don't want to hear your grunting and whining the whole video. Also Chris is so lazy. I could never be with someone like that

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Those couch pillows are hideous! Also, I don't think her 3-year-old and two 5-year-olds can help to clean up, but surely they can be taught to put their backpacks somewhere other than the middle of the living room floor. If only they had someone to teach them...
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Title credit: twomommies
Previous part (Love, Peace, & Pizza Grease): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13104

Previously:
-Jess's biological dad's house burned down
-More investigating into Landen's pain issues
-Kyson and Kaden are apparently in separate kindergarten classes
-Chris got a new tattoo in honor of his late father
-Addie turned 9 months old
-Jess is pondering what to do differently about Christmas (moneywise)
-Jess...cleaned the house? (Recap for that coming shortly)

Continue.
Finally a title I create gets picked Image Image I'd love a week to deep clean/purge her house. By purge I mean all toys, furniture, and clothes that are too old, dirty, broken to have a use get thrown away.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

lyddiebug wrote:Those couch pillows are hideous! Also, I don't think her 3-year-old and two 5-year-olds can help to clean up, but surely they can be taught to put their backpacks somewhere other than the middle of the living room floor. If only they had someone to teach them...
They can most definitely help clean up!! At 5, they can learn lots of things. They can definitely pick up toys, throw laundry in the dryer from.the washer (washing may be complicated), they can sweep, mop, clear the table, etc. A 2 year old can make their own bed. I'm working on teaching my 1 1/2 year old life skills. I'm teaching him to clean up after himself

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Can you imagine all the crumbs and shit in the cracks of that couch? And the smell since she always lets addie wipe her bare ass all over the floor...

The smell of runny poop butt because her poop had to be runny with all the extra feeding and I doubt Jess cleans her well, look at her house.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"CLEAN WITH ME!" Recap

Jess opens the vlog and baby-talks Chris asking if he's ready to clean. Apparently, that's what their mornings consist of - taking kids to school, cleaning, editing videos, picking kids up, doing it all over again. She discusses how things usually go and it does not sound convincing AT ALL. This is why routine is important...
Ohhhh, it's a Cottonelle sponsorship! So we only clean house if we're sponsored! Makes SO much sense now...Britney (BEplus3) would be shitting her pants. They agree to start with the living room.
"1, 2, 3, CLEANING SUCKS!" Well yeah if you don't keep up with it...anyways, Jess volunteers to fold blankets and Chris says he'll put the iPad away. She details certain things going on "clothes, trash, trash, trash, what are these magazines?" Addie is crawling around the entire time and Chris drops her walker in front of her to entertain herself. Chris pulls the ottoman out and there is a pack of wipes underneath...the vacuum falls...Lord what a trainwreck. Vacuuming! Fluff, fluff, fluff! DECOR! SHINYYYYY...what are we, 12? Living room is done!
Next up, kids' bathroom, the 2nd messiest room in the house (only after the kitchen). Good Lord, why not put the trash in the trash can when you're done?! The only kid incapable of that right now is Addie! My two year old even does it!
Mention of Cottonelle sponsorship while Chris cleans the bathroom - they apparently always use the wipes and toilet paper (YEAH RIGHT!). "A absolute necessity" School would do well for your poor grammar Messica...bathroom done.
Last room for the morning is the kitchen (huh?). Jess thinks she stepped on a strawberry (ew) and gets to clearing the counters and putting things away, spraying down the counters, and leaving the dishes for Chris.
Jess puts a pair of 3T shorts from Lilia's drawer on Addie and they fit perfectly. #HolyGargantuanBaby
The kids are home and cleaning up the playroom since Jess "isn't in charge of it." The playroom has been a mess because the kids have been busy with school and when they do have free time, they usually spend it outside. She embarrassingly shows off a "junk corner" where the kids' art supplies and office stuff is (are?). She wants to turn it into a homework corner.
Chris vlogs while driving Landen to gymnastics. They recently switched Kyson and Kaden to a tumbling class, which is on a different day. Landen does his thing at gymnastics while Chris watches.
Jess rounds up the rest of the kids to take Addie to her swim lessons, and Mimi is tagging along to come watch Addie swim (or watch the other kids). Mimi films Jess and Addie in the water with the other parents and kids and Addie is in one of the most hideous swimsuits I have ever seen. Chris takes Landen home because it doesn't make much sense to drive across town just to meet up with everyone at the end of the swim class.
Jess watches the kids do homework - Kaden is coloring rectangles green. She compares the twins (NO STOP IT!!!) and says Kaden is more upbeat and fast paced and wants more homework, while Kyson doesn't want to do homework and asks Kaden for the answers. Lilia is kind of a mix of both K&K.
Lilia is back from karate, which Gabe took her to. She earned a white belt and next up is orange.
The ending of the day is having Jess pan over the once clean and now messy yet again living room. The kids apparently flung their backpacks everywhere and Jess wants to get a "backpack station" set up. Lord...
Jess ends the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Ilovecats wrote:
lyddiebug wrote:Those couch pillows are hideous! Also, I don't think her 3-year-old and two 5-year-olds can help to clean up, but surely they can be taught to put their backpacks somewhere other than the middle of the living room floor. If only they had someone to teach them...
They can most definitely help clean up!! At 5, they can learn lots of things. They can definitely pick up toys, throw laundry in the dryer from.the washer (washing may be complicated), they can sweep, mop, clear the table, etc. A 2 year old can make their own bed. I'm working on teaching my 1 1/2 year old life skills. I'm teaching him to clean up after himself

True! I poorly phrased what I meant to say, which is that they can't be expected to independently clean their room without being taught specific cleaning skills. I'm definitely all for kids helping out with chores, but, in the case of 3-5 year olds, helping is the operative word.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

The lack of a toilet paper holder in their bathroom is bugging the crap out of me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow part 100!

Omg the state of that house though..... WHAT EVEN.

Why was the bathroom such a mess???? Even with 4 kids (don't count Addie, she cant walk), why is it such a hovel?! how does Jess think people survive when BOTH parents work AND clean. Neither of them work and apparently don't sufficiently clean either!

So the kids playroom and bedrooms are left for them to clean. Bet theyre absolutely filthy as well then!

Does she ever change and wash their beddings or pillows or throws or cushions or ANYTHING???

I feel so much better about my own house now haha
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She picked some things up but for the most part there was no cleaning. That bathroom needs like a good hour of work on it's own. Imagine the pee on the floor and walls around that toilet.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

whatthepho wrote:The lack of a toilet paper holder in their bathroom is bugging the crap out of me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
it looks like it was ripped right off the wall. They are a pack of wildlings.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:She picked some things up but for the most part there was no cleaning. That bathroom needs like a good hour of work on it's own. Imagine the pee on the floor and walls around that toilet.
Oh yeah. My brother is 12 years younger than me, and he left pee EVERYWHERE when he went to the bathroom. They should scrubbing the walls and floor around the toilet and the toilet itself every single day.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Ilovecats wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She picked some things up but for the most part there was no cleaning. That bathroom needs like a good hour of work on it's own. Imagine the pee on the floor and walls around that toilet.
Oh yeah. My brother is 12 years younger than me, and he left pee EVERYWHERE when he went to the bathroom. They should scrubbing the walls and floor around the toilet and the toilet itself every single day.

I usually clean clean about twice a week and then the other days I go over everything with Clorox wipes. Back when Fly Lady was cool it was the only thing I took from it every morning wipe down the bathroom on the days you don't clean it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

did you hear her go on and on about the toilet paper? "look at all the ridges, you can scrub the counter with it!"
how the FUCK did Cottonelle approve that video for sponsorship???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

webby wrote:did you hear her go on and on about the toilet paper? "look at all the ridges, you can scrub the counter with it!"
how the FUCK did Cottonelle approve that video for sponsorship???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
You know, I was thinking she used those wipes to clean everything too. Wouldn't put it past her.

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

I haven't watched many videos this past month. I used to watch every video but since I've never watched a cleaning one i decided too, and I definitely regret watching this one. So annoying!!

Also how many think cottonelle did this sponsorship to save it's name since Britneys plumbing issue?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I wish she hadn't cut off Chris' head when she was talking about how great the Cottonelle ridges are. You could tell he was giving her a wtf face.

And I don't buy for one second that those wipes are flushable. Did she watch Britney's video about the plumbing fiasco?

Return to “JesssFam”