Unread post by CelticRain »

Continue here.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBotoxAndSpeechRoadblocks part #99

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I'm surprised that "L" wall in the dining room doesn't have some H's sprinkled in.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Didn't that annoying 'floor is lava' challenge end months ago?

It's wierd how Finn, Ollie's brother by two years may I add, has way more fun than Ollie! I feel like I say this WAY to much, but why is he always so scared? I can't imagine being a child that fears everything except for his iPad.

I found it funny that there is a pleasent shot of Missy and Finn napping, if Missy was even napping, and then you just see Ollie on the phone. Where's the elephant in the room, again?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Ok, this is back tracking quite a bit, but the dinosaur track thing they did with Carl & Ginger was actually pretty cool. I sort of tuned it out at first because I figured they were going to plant dino eggs and plastic figures for Ollie to “hunt” for, or some other ridiculous thing like that. But it was actually an educational activity that was age appropriate and really cool, and they actually went OUTSIDE somewhere not on The Property. That’s the kind of thing I would enjoy watching them vlog more often! (Although, I still think Ollie was sort of jaded about the whole thing, because they’ve raised him to think dinosaurs still exist and leave behind toy eggs for him to find )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Will this effect the lumps.. They are going after children stuff and like before they will shut down stuff that has nothing to with pedophile This is Philip Defranco channels
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Ok, this is back tracking quite a bit, but the dinosaur track thing they did with Carl & Ginger was actually pretty cool. I sort of tuned it out at first because I figured they were going to plant dino eggs and plastic figures for Ollie to “hunt” for, or some other ridiculous thing like that. But it was actually an educational activity that was age appropriate and really cool, and they actually went OUTSIDE somewhere not on The Property. That’s the kind of thing I would enjoy watching them vlog more often! (Although, I still think Ollie was sort of jaded about the whole thing, because they’ve raised him to think dinosaurs still exist and leave behind toy eggs for him to find Image)

In their defense, Santa isn’t real either. So I don’t see the issue with them letting him believe Dinos “may” be real... and yeah maybe he’ll go to school and MAYBE a kid will tease him for thinking dinos are real but there are also kids who will pick on those who think Santa is real soooo idk I don’t see the issue
That is true. I actually don’t have that much of a problem with it, either - but they can’t expect him to understand how cool that experience was when every other dino hunt he’s been on, he’s gotten toys and treats. I guess it’s just the fact that they claim to be doing educational stuff with Ollie by “teaching” him about dinosaurs with they are really just playing a game. Which is fine - just don’t play it off as something educational. Santa is a little different than that, because it really is just a fun game.

I don’t know that I’m explaining my point very well, but I guess I just thought it was interesting that they finally gave him a really cool educational experience, but the meaning was kind of lost on him since it’s always been about playing a game in the past.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I think Santa is different, because most kids his age believe in Santa, whereas most little kids have been told that dinosaurs are extinct. And it's not the only weird lie they've told him. They told him there was a dragon in St Paul's Cathedral so that he would cooperate with going in. There's all kinds of stories they could have told him-- but they lied to him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

lmmomSD wrote:And I think Santa is different, because most kids his age believe in Santa, whereas most little kids have been told that dinosaurs are extinct. And it's not the only weird lie they've told him. They told him there was a dragon in St Paul's Cathedral so that he would cooperate with going in. There's all kinds of stories they could have told him-- but they lied to him.

Kind of like how they told him the blue things on the wall were jellybeans, so they could get 'good' vlog footage.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ollie's whole innocent toddlerhood has been bought and sold for fucking fast foid, legos, and disney trips.
Ive been busy at work but I did watch a couple of vlogs and what do they have to show for him being the $$$maker?
The toy room isn't even filled with toys.. He doesn't have any really cool toys.. He is not that creative.. He's not allowed to have "friends" .. Hes not in any extra curricular activities..
Other than eating or watching tv .. what else do we see him doing?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Poor kid really should be in soccer or t-ball. He needs socialization and despite what Missy has said, he needs friends.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:Poor kid really should be in soccer or t-ball. He needs socialization and despite what Missy has said, he needs friends.

Yes, they should definitely be letting him try some activities. He seems to enjoy Finn’s music class and they have a nice piano - I’d love to see him take lessons. And whatever happened to swimming? He’s a great little swimmer and they should be keeping up with classes. They could be taking him to story time at the library or get him involved in a playgroup or SOMETHING. Plenty of families wish they had money for lessons and activities, and also time. As usual, the Lumps have plenty of both and choose to waste it. Their priority is to build a playground on the compound so they can keep the kids there forever...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ollie's nauseating "surprise" face is the Daily Bumps version of Ellie's face in the thumbnails. It's NOT CUTE...
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

The amount of Christmas decorations is nauseating. They are so gaudy and over the top with thousands of dollars worth of decorating. They think they're the greatest parents in the world but I swear they are doing those kids a disservice. What a disgusting display of spoiled new money clowns.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Really no words on today’s vlog. The. Excessiveness of these two is sickening. So once again they came home and their whole house is decorated for Christmas. Part of the fun of Christmas is having kids help put out decorations. To pay people to bring a truck load of decorations and put them out is just wrong. Are they really that lazy? They have all the time and money in the world yet they pay someone to decorate their house. This isn’t just a few thousand dollars either. I’d bet between their Friendsgiving, thanksgiving, the cabin and now this house decorating they’ve spent close to 100k. That’s in two weeks! Christmas isn’t even here with all the overspending they do on presents. I’m thinking iPhone 10s for everyone. Speechless to say the least.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I love the decorations. I don't think it looks over the top at all, my house is more decked out haha..but I did it myself, I love decorating for Christmas. Not everyone does though. My SIL and my own mother would rather someone else come do it for them...to each their own.
At least this money was spent on something the boys find completely magical. Olli seemed to LOVE that his elf decorated.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Wonder if Ollie will get an iphone this year...
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I haven't watched these guys in like a year but just checked in and saw their toy story halloween video has 85 million views. Imagine $1 per 1000 views so that's like $85,000 for making dixks of yourselves dressed as toy story characters.... I bet even Jim thinks it was worth it.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

How sad that Ollie didn’t even know what he wanted for Christmas! I can’t imagine being 4 and having SO MUCH STUFF that I didn’t even know what to ask Santa for...

I think the house looks awesome (OTT, but awesome...I know THAT much Christmas isn’t everyone’s thing), but it’s just sad that they don’t decorate together. And yeah, it’s excessive and ridiculous that they spent so much money on it. I guess at least the boys enjoyed it and it looks nice.

Could Bryan be any more obnoxious, though? The whole video was basically humble bragging about how they can afford to hire people to decorate. He is so loud and overly-animated. Calm down, dude. You’re a grown man.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

How much of the decorations are likely rented by the company that came in to decorate though? Don’t get me wrong, it was still likely well over 5 grand to do all that. But renting is better than buying, especially if they like to follow trends rather than use the same colour schemes every year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 41752a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 253742.jpg[/img]

Also, are we on or off the pregnancy train? I haven’t watched in about a week...but wasn’t she dirt biking in Utah? I’m behind. I feel like it’s a no, but she definitely looked like she could be several times in today’s video.

Return to “Daily Bumps”