Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Post by Pumpkin1931 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Amy23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:24 am
Amy23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 am
I just found out my husband is laid off from his job another week and I’m stressed about loosing our insurance 27 weeks pregnant and this woman is over here posting ads for nasty looking dog food and swipe up links to buy stuff like does she not get it? I mean I may just be stressed out and very hormonal but like come on I highly doubt people are asking about these things right now
I'm sorry I know its hard my husbands job the same and i'm in the middle or chemo. If you need to talk you can always message sometimes talking to someone who isn't close to you helps stay strong for the baby and your husband
violet08
Talker
Talker

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Post by violet08 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Babyjen1012 wrote:These YT bitches have no fucking clue what the real world is! Shit I know most of us are indoors mostly but do they not watch the news! We're in bad shape. Get off your fucking cloud & come back down to earth. No one gives a shit about dog food. People are having to move in with relatives or sell their homes & some will have no choice but to find a new home for their pets. No one gives a shit about your bullshit oils or young living unless it actually can kill germs not just cover up the smell of your shitty meals. Maybe you and your fake YT "friends" can pretend for one sec that you actually have a soul & think of others for once in your pathetic life. Maybe google the word PANDEMIC & you might get a clue what the world is up against right nowImage
I’m probably the only one on this entire site that doesn’t give a damn about the swipe ups. If you can’t buy it then don’t swipe up? Image
Rawksandjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Rawksandjeans » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 pm

violet08 wrote:
Babyjen1012 wrote:These YT bitches have no fucking clue what the real world is! Shit I know most of us are indoors mostly but do they not watch the news! We're in bad shape. Get off your fucking cloud & come back down to earth. No one gives a shit about dog food. People are having to move in with relatives or sell their homes & some will have no choice but to find a new home for their pets. No one gives a shit about your bullshit oils or young living unless it actually can kill germs not just cover up the smell of your shitty meals. Maybe you and your fake YT "friends" can pretend for one sec that you actually have a soul & think of others for once in your pathetic life. Maybe google the word PANDEMIC & you might get a clue what the world is up against right nowImage
I’m probably the only one on this entire site that doesn’t give a damn about the swipe ups. If you can’t buy it then don’t swipe up? Image
I don’t care about the swipe ups either... but then again, if I like something, I purposely don’t use the swipe ups and search for it on Amazon/Target on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justheretogossip
Talker
Talker

Post by Justheretogossip » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Nice job Tara, letting my children ride there scooters without helmets. I don’t care if it is to the “red bumps and back” they could still easily have a nasty fall. Also any one else see her story saying “can’t wait to live in a culdasac one day 😊😊😊” to me that sounds like she already knows she will. I think her news that she “had tears” about is they bought land already and just know it’s not the right time to announce it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kslg73
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kslg73 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Justheretogossip wrote:Nice job Tara, letting my children ride there scooters without helmets. I don’t care if it is to the “red bumps and back” they could still easily have a nasty fall. Also any one else see her story saying “can’t wait to live in a culdasac one day ImageImageImage” to me that sounds like she already knows she will. I think her news that she “had tears” about is they bought land already and just know it’s not the right time to announce it.
She has mentioned that they want land and not to be in a subdivision, but now she wants to live in a culdasac. Anything to be like Vanessa or Aaryn.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:58 pm

From someone who actually suffers from OCD, taking something that is broken, dirty, or wrong and "sweeping it under the rug" is just something I cannot do.
Things have to be correct. That means the correct place. They must be clean. They cannot be broken or in disarray. They get put back where they belong when done being used.

She proclaims that she us OCD but takes alll dirty cushions and flips them over.
The kids umbrella is left out without being closed, and is now torn.
Grayson is sitting in a moldy or dirty swing.

That my friends, is not being OCD.
She is such a fake, and only cares to make things perfect when the camera is posting the perfect pic online. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c8555c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 8c7d6c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 1e9330.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Post by ButterflyBrit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:32 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:From someone who actually suffers from OCD, taking something that is broken, dirty, or wrong and "sweeping it under the rug" is just something I cannot do.
Things have to be correct. That means the correct place. They must be clean. They cannot be broken or in disarray. They get put back where they belong when done being used.

She proclaims that she us OCD but takes alll dirty cushions and flips them over.
The kids umbrella is left out without being closed, and is now torn.
Grayson is sitting in a moldy or dirty swing.

That my friends, is not being OCD.
She is such a fake, and only cares to make things perfect when the camera is posting the perfect pic online. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c8555c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 8c7d6c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 1e9330.jpg[/IMG]

Amen to that! I struggle with OCD as well it runs in my family. Tara is a fucking joke.

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Post by ButterflyBrit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Justheretogossip wrote:Nice job Tara, letting my children ride there scooters without helmets. I don’t care if it is to the “red bumps and back” they could still easily have a nasty fall. Also any one else see her story saying “can’t wait to live in a culdasac one day ImageImageImage” to me that sounds like she already knows she will. I think her news that she “had tears” about is they bought land already and just know it’s not the right time to announce it.
Hey influencer it’s called a cul de sac not a culdasac Tara. Then again, WHY would I expect anything more from someone who’s so desperate for attention that even being corrected is a “win” for them. What a great influence Tara is, her parents must be proud lol ImageHer kids are going to Be sthhhuper sthmart.

I have my popcorn ready for this “family” of nincompoops to get the reality check of their life, they oh so desperately need.
It’s coming. Its for sure going to happen at some point.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Post by PhreePanda » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:55 pm

40B2064E-CA23-4191-8333-8FF923229D75.png
Her stats are dropping. Aaryns are too. But not as much as Tara’s. It would be nice to see people step away from the consumerism and leave the swipe up queens high and dry.

Anyway. I don’t know how they are saying they are in a lock down while going to Vanessas and going on drives. We all know they’re eating out. Nobody is calling her out on that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:29 am

mssqueen233 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:29 pm
These so called youtubers need to watch containment on Netflix... I wonder if Tara called her dad sense he lives in California and he’s on lockdown in his house?ImageImage

lol can come and go as we please. Individual choice.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 am

ButterflyBrit wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm
Hey influencer it’s called a cul de sac not a culdasac Tara. Then again, WHY would I expect anything more from someone who’s so desperate for attention that even being corrected is a “win” for them. What a great influence Tara is, her parents must be proud lol ImageHer kids are going to Be sthhhuper sthmart.

I have my popcorn ready for this “family” of nincompoops to get the reality check of their life, they oh so desperately need.
It’s coming. Its for sure going to happen at some point.

You know what else they call a cul de sac..a dead end.💀
Deceased
Informer
Informer

Post by Deceased » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:55 am

Hahah! “Culdasac” classic typical Tara.
All she does is complain about the weather in Texas.
No shit moron you left California. What did you expect?

So living for these swipe up queens to fall on their faces.

It must really suck to start a YouTube channel for a little extra cash and then once it blows up you are just chasing that next sponsor to keep your lifestyle afloat! I don’t think Tara is cut out for it yet somehow she has a lot of people who still care to tune in on her blush boring “ditl of a mom of t h r e e!” I remember when she was getting 300k views per video. Not so much anymore.... wonder what happened?! Anyway must of these influencers don’t make their bread and butter on YT views. I think the sponsorships will be drying up. Advertising budgets are going to be strained with this economy crashing.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Post by Graysky33 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:30 pm

Has there been a day since this started that she hasn't complained about being at home with her children? And why does she keep having kids??[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d44ff9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 pm

That pile of clothes she is getting rid of is sickening. Abd to think, those were the "super cute" "obsessed with" must have that she was shilling to her followers probably 6 months ago....How about having a giveaway and send them to her subscribers if she's too busy to list them on Poshmark (and obviously doesn't need the money bc that's basically what she's saying).
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Responding to Graysky33 above.... she acts like her kids are in middle school and now all of a sudden home and in her hair?! Oh and making that face....Aaryn's signature expression. Creepy ass stalker!
mssqueen233
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mssqueen233 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:55 pm

Graysky33 wrote:Has there been a day since this started that she hasn't complained about being at home with her children? And why does she keep having kids??[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d44ff9.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my god she looks like a chipmunk Image with her teeth like thatImageImageImageImage

glowing564
Talker
Talker

Post by glowing564 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:08 pm

I hate those disgusting faces her and Erwin make. Almost always related to their inability to parent the children they had to have to keep up their lifestyles. Oh to be a fly on the wall as these glamour moms can’t go shell out thousands on clothes, nails, hair, and target on a daily basis.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Post by catmom89 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:56 pm

So, I went back to some of Tara's older videos to see how much she's changed. First of all, she looks completely different, not as fake as she looks now with all that filler and whatever else she's put into her face. I was also surprised that she actually posted a video in 2017 where Baylee is literally naked in the bathtub. How does she think that's okay? It's around the 9:14 mark. I wanted to report it, but didn't know which box to check when they ask for a reason. With all the creeps out there I hope she takes it down eventually. Poor Baylee has to grow up with that living on the internet forever.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 267819.jpg[/IMG]

I’m genuinely confused why a SAHM would be upset that their 5 year old and under kids are in their home with them??? I’m having to work from home for 50-60 hours a week while watching my 3 year old and infant and honestly I treasure this. It’s stressful AF to get stuff done and balance it with taking care of them, but I love getting this extra time with them.

I don’t understand her at all. What a POS mom. She’s not even doing anything!!! What is so abnormally stressful about being a SAHM like she claims she normally is?

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Off Topic...

I am really, really bad at navigating this site.
Is there a thread for Lauren Stewart DC?
If so, can someone link it here for me?
Thanks

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:56 pm
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn

I’m genuinely confused why a SAHM would be upset that their 5 year old and under kids are in their home with them??? I’m having to work from home for 50-60 hours a week while watching my 3 year old and infant and honestly I treasure this. It’s stressful AF to get stuff done and balance it with taking care of them, but I love getting this extra time with them.

I don’t understand her at all. What a POS mom. She’s not even doing anything!!! What is so abnormally stressful about being a SAHM like she claims she normally is?

I wonder if she’s upset the kids are home
because it interrupts things she does you
know, when no ones home—like day drinking
or the occasional snorting of an opioid.🤧🤔
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lillouiepooie » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:34 am

lol love that all these basic YouTube moms are whining about their nails and actual having to be a mother to their million and one Kid. Welcome to reality bitc*es a world where you can’t just ship them off to daycare

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kerenkrazyeyes » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:20 am

Poor Tara finally realizing what its like to actually take care of your kids without shipping them off every day! Boo hoo! Serves her right, shes been acting like shes living a dream for far too long when in reality she's hardly raising her older children, daycare and ipads are.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kxfdst » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 am

This bitch really out here acting like she doesn’t stay home all the time anyway. She’s only losing her shit because she can’t go to target 3 times a day and people are probably not buying everything she links because Ummmm hello, we’re all struggling!
She also realized she actually has to be somewhat sober while watching her kids. Sorry T man, it must suck to not be able to drink bottles of wine or a whole case of white claw.

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Post by Graysky33 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:59 am

Tara "I never get a break"
Also Tara: Spends half the day, alone, in her closet....

Also....I wonder why Shay is a "better" kid when Baylee isn't around?? Hmmmm.....

She seriously does not know how to take care of children....

Return to “Q-Z”