Lauren Stewart?

charliema16
Talker
Talker

Lauren Stewart?

Post by charliema16 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Does anyone follow her? She only has about 10K subs on YT but has 300k followers on Instagram.

She posted a couple of days ago a photo of her daughter in hospital, wearing a bloody singlet, with a big “Stop. Pray. Emergency” type post. She made it seem like her daughter was dying.

Come to reveal today her daughter had a finger severed in an accident. It has been reattached and she is home.

I’m not the only one who thought she was majorly exaggerating the drama because she posted today that other people have accused her of doing so, too.

Any goss? 🙂
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Re: Lauren Stewart?

Post by Backyard Chicken » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 pm

I have followed her for a little while. She doesn’t want to share what happened. I’m guessing she feels like people will judge her. I’m sure it was an accident but you know how people can be. I think she is better off just telling people , get it over with and be done with it. Making it a big secret , just makes it worse
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Lauren Stewart?

Post by kristieanne87 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:12 am

She probably isnt* telling people to keep the hype up. Have people keep watching, keep clicking those pictures to see if she will finally tell she knows what she is doing.
Backyard Chicken wrote:I have followed her for a little while. She doesn’t want to share what happened. I’m guessing she feels like people will judge her. I’m sure it was an accident but you know how people can be. I think she is better off just telling people , get it over with and be done with it. Making it a big secret , just makes it worse
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”