JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post Reply
User avatar
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 7186 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by sezzajaydee » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 pm

I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
User avatar
ReyRey61
Talker
Talker
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 410 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ReyRey61 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
No but if you look at Scooby’s latest story, there is a pic of Addie, unfiltered. Clearly blonde:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0fb028.jpg[/IMG]
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by Fashionista135 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:44 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
Of course not, because the answer isn't red or even strawberry blonde. It's crazy to me that when Lilia was young Jess went on and on about her beautiful blonde hair, but with Addie that's not good enough, she's desperate for it to be red

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 6428 times
Been thanked: 6797 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 pm

lmlmlm1111 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:24 pm
Predictions:

Someone complains about Kyson saying he’s hungry

Someone complains about Landen sleeping in their bed

Someone complains about Addie crying

Someone criticises the meals

Someone claims that she’s lying about something

Someone complains about Addie sleeping late (valid)

Someone calls her ugly (post your face btw)
Why are you even here? Her fans should be on her YT, Twitter, and IG accounts, fawning all over her... this forum isn't for that. If you don't like what is said here, then please, leave.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 6428 times
Been thanked: 6797 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 pm

ReyRey61 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 pm
sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
No but if you look at Scooby’s latest story, there is a pic of Addie, unfiltered. Clearly blonde:]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0fb028.jpg
It's definitely blonde... since the day she was born. Just like Lillia. Also, I don't understand why Addie is almost 3.5? And she still runs around in just her underwear, and they rarely if ever blur it out?
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
onlyrelle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:01 am
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by onlyrelle » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 pm

Fashionista135 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
Of course not, because the answer isn't red or even strawberry blonde. It's crazy to me that when Lilia was young Jess went on and on about her beautiful blonde hair, but with Addie that's not good enough, she's desperate for it to be red

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Not long ago Jess made a comment about lilias thick Puerto Rican hair, wtf Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 am
Has thanked: 8663 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by emlyx » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

User avatar
sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 7186 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by sezzajaydee » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm

emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Fortnite is very time consuming!
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 am
Has thanked: 8663 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by emlyx » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Fortnite is very time consuming!
That's why I get so frustrated with Vloggers (family specially) they say all the time : we don't film everything in our lives, just some bits. But Chris is never in a "bit". Just driving occasionally, sitting on the couch, trying to cook and that's it. He's young and seem Ok, should be studying or working part time to fill his day, at least to have some friends or a schedule or whatever. He'll regret this later, I'm sure.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

sianny_threepac
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by sianny_threepac » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:04 am

I sort of agree that big baby has red tones to her hair, but that's possibly an effect that Mess put on after taking a picture.
That little girl is all blonde.
Why does Messs try so hard to make her a red head ? She's not even a natural red head
sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 3557 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by sondraK » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:42 am

Chris was shown helping homeschool at first;guess he wigged out of it now
User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1091
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 6428 times
Been thanked: 6797 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:45 am

sondraK wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:42 am
Chris was shown helping homeschool at first;guess he wigged out of it now
Messs probably told him he was doing it wrong, so he stopped. lol
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 3557 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by sondraK » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:18 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:45 am
sondraK wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:42 am
Chris was shown helping homeschool at first;guess he wigged out of it now
Messs probably told him he was doing it wrong, so he stopped. lol
Good thought.Prob. so.LOL
User avatar
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by BreezyDZ » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:45 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 pm
ReyRey61 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 pm
sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
No but if you look at Scooby’s latest story, there is a pic of Addie, unfiltered. Clearly blonde:]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0fb028.jpg
It's definitely blonde... since the day she was born. Just like Lillia. Also, I don't understand why Addie is almost 3.5? And she still runs around in just her underwear, and they rarely if ever blur
Last edited by BreezyDZ on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by BreezyDZ » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:49 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 pm
ReyRey61 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 pm
sezzajaydee wrote:I wish we could completely block someone.
I now have 2 on my list but from previous experience, they can still see my posts.
We need invisible mode lol.

Anyway, did we ever get to see the responses to “what colour is Addis’s unfiltered blonde hair?”
No but if you look at Scooby’s latest story, there is a pic of Addie, unfiltered. Clearly blonde:]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0fb028.jpg
It's definitely blonde... since the day she was born. Just like Lillia. Also, I don't understand why Addie is almost 3.5? And she still runs around in just her underwear, and they rarely if ever blur it out?
I don't get why they don't blur her underwear at all, honestly. 🙄 reminds me of the sacconejolys when they had pedophilia websites about Emilia when she was a baby.

Also, Jess mentioned in a vlog she's also naked most of the time!!
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 646 times
Been thanked: 9780 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by DoodleBop2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:57 am

I think YouTubers forget that putting something on the internet is "public" so she's no different than those people who have kids walking into the grocery store in just a Pull-Up with black feet.

Was Chris doing the work wrong or wrong to Jess? Remember when he was explaining something to Jess and she kept acting like an idiot ditz because she thinks it's cute. Yeah that happens a lot.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:12 am
Has thanked: 850 times
Been thanked: 6066 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by strikeaposie » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 am

Um, why did Jess set up the camera to record Addie crying? It just cut to Addie crying, so that means Addie was crying over something, was told to sit on the couch, then was filmed before consoled?! What the fuck is wrong with her.

I don't think she should show her children in underwear or in the bath, I don't care if she uses careful angles or blurring. People are disgusting and she needs to protect her children.

Chris is a lazy fuck. He didn't help with anything that day. He didn't help with breakfast, schooling, lunch, or dinner. What in the world was he doing? It's cool if he doesn't want to take charge with vlogging and editing, but he could at least do things around the house to help out Jesss.

Her house is disgusting because she doesn't make the kids clean up after themselves, they unmade her bed to make a landing pad for jumping off the bed which I guess is okay but then after the kids "went to bed" (read, were closed in their rooms with screens) she made a comment about how her bed was unmade because of the kids. Why in the world didn't she make them remake? They are more than old enough to do these things.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 606 times
Been thanked: 770 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by CottonCandySky » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:26 am

strikeaposie wrote:Um, why did Jess set up the camera to record Addie crying? It just cut to Addie crying, so that means Addie was crying over something, was told to sit on the couch, then was filmed before consoled?! What the fuck is wrong with her.

I don't think she should show her children in underwear or in the bath, I don't care if she uses careful angles or blurring. People are disgusting and she needs to protect her children.

Chris is a lazy fuck. He didn't help with anything that day. He didn't help with breakfast, schooling, lunch, or dinner. What in the world was he doing? It's cool if he doesn't want to take charge with vlogging and editing, but he could at least do things around the house to help out Jesss.

Her house is disgusting because she doesn't make the kids clean up after themselves, they unmade her bed to make a landing pad for jumping off the bed which I guess is okay but then after the kids "went to bed" (read, were closed in their rooms with screens) she made a comment about how her bed was unmade because of the kids. Why in the world didn't she make them remake? They are more than old enough to do these things.
I agree with all of this. The main thing is she doesn’t parent her kids. She doesn’t correct them or teach them the word no, doesn’t teach them how to do chores, feed them proper nutrition. She honestly acts like she is their babysitter and not their mom, allowing everything. She set them up to fail in later on life, if they don’t learn how to do basic things like make their bed, clean up after themselves or eat vegetables etc. I feel so sorry for those poor children.

For everyone saying she isn’t neglecting those kids, that’s true. She doesn’t. But she isn’t parenting them either.
User avatar
ReyRey61
Talker
Talker
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 410 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ReyRey61 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:29 am

I sure hope she has the heater going 24/7 because it gets chilly in Modesto. (California isn’t always warm at all.) At night it’s been in the 40s. No pajamas because more laundry! And who needs socks: They just get black anyway.

Also, on the bike ride the adults were bundled up but not the kids! Mess even said it’s chilly. Ok, then put warmer on clothes on your kids!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5996
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 16268 times
Been thanked: 1109 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by twomommies » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:41 am

sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Fortnite is very time consuming!
Fortnite and their daily sex they've gotta fit in with the kids home Image I still don't buy it with the way she talks about it it's like someone who never gets laid talking about their sex life to me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Jennabud
Talker
Talker
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by Jennabud » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:46 am

Someone in the comments asked for a day in the life of Chris. People responded saying they want it! As he seems to be such a hands on dad

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5996
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 16268 times
Been thanked: 1109 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by twomommies » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:49 am

emlyx wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
emlyx wrote:Wtf what does Chris do all day long?! I'm a couch bum but at least I don't have kids. He "has" 5 and we don't ever see him teaching them sh*t or doing ANYTHING. Not bashing just curious, very curious.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
Fortnite is very time consuming!
That's why I get so frustrated with Vloggers (family specially) they say all the time : we don't film everything in our lives, just some bits. But Chris is never in a "bit". Just driving occasionally, sitting on the couch, trying to cook and that's it. He's young and seem Ok, should be studying or working part time to fill his day, at least to have some friends or a schedule or whatever. He'll regret this later, I'm sure.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
I agree with this, and I also think he's lazy and jumped at the idea of free easy money to just sit home... But Messss kinda made him quit the job that he had and I feel it was 100% based on her insecurities...I mean, didn't she admit that she tracks his phone and he knows about it, not just the "secret" tracker on Drake's phone? (She needs therapy.)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4948
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 23176 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:44 am

If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
User avatar
ReyRey61
Talker
Talker
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 410 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by ReyRey61 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
Yes and he’s caught on camera on the couch on his phone, so many times! It’s like he’s completely checked out. Enjoy the YouTube free ride Chris; nothing lasts forever!
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4948
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 23176 times

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 am

ReyRey61 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:50 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:If Chris was seen day 1 helping it wouldnt surprise me if she didn't stage it for the vlog. Otherwise hes in the closet playing video games.
Yes and he’s caught on camera on the couch on his phone, so many times! It’s like he’s completely checked out. Enjoy the YouTube free ride Chris; nothing lasts forever!
He does seem checked out. It must be exhausting living with a 28 year old child, although it pays the bills.
Post Reply

Return to “JesssFam”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JRichie, Whatthefork and 8 guests