Unread post by NARSMACBENEFIT »

Continue..
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GabeandJesss: Teen Mum Part 4

Unread post by marshmellow »

well, jessica's recent post on her fb:

My big boys are 10 months old today!!! In only 2 months they're going to be 1!! I can't believe how fast it's going by :(

sounds more like, "oh. the boys are almost 1 already... lets hide birth control pills, put kids to sleep and drop some pants "

look what her fan has to say,

That's crazy~ I had a dream last night that you made another video taking a test and it came out positive. You were freaking out, lol But I think you could handle it if it were ever to come true; you're a tank after all! lol xx

does anybody else feel the baby vibes????
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She said that she doesn't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon according to a comment on a very recent video...do I believe it? No way in hell...do I believe people will believe it was an accident? Probably.
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by crazycrazy »

She says she wants 4. Who thinks she will stop at 4? My theroy is her and Drake wont last then she will cling to some other guy get knocked up and repeat!!
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

crazycrazy wrote:She says she wants 4. Who thinks she will stop at 4? My theroy is her and Drake wont last then she will cling to some other guy get knocked up and repeat!!
Well it isn't going to he her awesome personality that traps the next guy into her life, that's for sure.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Lol, look out Drake, time to get the old wedding tackle out of storage, Jessie has got that crazy look in her eye again bahahahahahahahahah
TaylorKnows

She claims after #4 she's getting her tubes tied.
Hatersgonnahate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hatersgonnahate »

I highly highly doubt she will stop at 4. She is SO young and she is addicted to having kids. She will probably get pregnant in the near future. She has a ton of 'fertile' years left. When all her kids start getting older she will miss having a baby.
TaylorKnows

My grandma had 6 kids from 2 different marriages. But want to know why it was two? Her first one died. And when the second one fled the country, she didn't go and get pregnant again by the first available man...Jess could really take some pointers....
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i dont understand why do some of the young girls (some..not all !!) never try to put their kids first? Its not that you should not have your personal life but what is the reason for a teenage girl who has a baby already and a broken family with baby daddy to go in search of a new sleeping partner? when her first most priority should be bringing up her responsibility sleeping in the other room and study and settle in life? having a boyfriend is not wrong but getting foolishly knocked up is. It is very very immature and selfish..and wait "low-class" to keep switching guys JUST to get knocked up.
when did she say she is getting her tubes tied?? i havent heard of that !! :D Oh, this girl claims herself to be such a fertile myrtle that she can one fine day claim of having had an immaculate conception !! Minions will belive that too
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

joshbritlexi wrote:when did she and drake's mom get into a fight and about what?
I'm not sure. I heard he pushed her down supposively.
ImageImage
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

joshbritlexi wrote:and what is the real legit reason she and gabe broke up?
He didn't want to marry her and instead wanted to focus on college. Horrible I know ;)
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

joshbritlexi wrote:&what does it mean to be a "crunchy mom"
al natural, all natural people call themselves that because other people call them granola eating hippies.
Lottie78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lottie78 »

marshmellow wrote:i dont understand why do some of the young girls (some..not all !!) never try to put their kids first? Its not that you should not have your personal life but what is the reason for a teenage girl who has a baby already and a broken family with baby daddy to go in search of a new sleeping partner? when her first most priority should be bringing up her responsibility sleeping in the other room and study and settle in life? having a boyfriend is not wrong but getting foolishly knocked up is. It is very very immature and selfish..and wait "low-class" to keep switching guys JUST to get knocked up.
when did she say she is getting her tubes tied?? i havent heard of that !! :D Oh, this girl claims herself to be such a fertile myrtle that she can one fine day claim of having had an immaculate conception !! Minions will belive that too
I couldnt agree with you more. I had my daughter at 18 to a man who still to this day wants nothing to do with his daughter. my daughter is nearly 3. guess what ive been single the whole time. i have morals, i dont want my daughter seeing me with a million other guys and i want my life to be on track once i have more kids and settle down. I dont know why someone like jess would want to put herself in a situation where she could possibly be a single mother to 3 kids with 2 different dads. I doubt any doctor would go ahead with tieing her tubes. shes way too young. and if they do they more then likely would have tried to prevent her in every way possible seeing as shes 20 and can easily just go on birth control. it does work you know......if you use it properly......and use a back up.......but apparently thats a foreign concept to jessica......oh wait and lindsey.
katiexo

Unread post by katiexo »

It makes me so mad that she can't just stay single, not even for her children, she couldn't do it do Lillia. When dranke and herself break up she won't do it for Kaiden & Kyson. I have a daughter myself, her father left me not long after I found out, but I didn't go out to the first guy I met, I've stayed single the whole time, I don't want any random men in her life! Ahhhh Jessica just pisses me of because she just can't stay single, and put her children first!
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

joshbritlexi wrote:
TWDfan wrote:
joshbritlexi wrote:when did she and drake's mom get into a fight and about what?
I'm not sure. I heard he pushed her down supposively.
wtf?where was this said at?
Her and Drake's mom were Facebook fighting and someone screencapped it. I don't remember where I saw it, but you can probably find it on the blog about how she got pregnant on purpose. And she said somewhere that Drake "pushed her down" while she was pregnant, and someone asked her and she said she meant he pushed her down emotionally.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i too have my doubts on doctor tying her tubes.. but hello ms.jess, ever heard of an iud ???

oh wait - let me qoute the standard defense mechanism of her minions "it is her tubes, not yours... its her uterus , not yours"... ha ha nobody wants those tubes or uterus which bear children of every guy she meets
Last edited by marshmellow on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
TaylorKnows

I know there are age requirements and stuff, but after four kids, I think one might agree.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

I honestly doubt that she will stop at baby #4 and proceed to get her tubes tied. :|
ImageImage
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

The reason why gabe and jess broke up was apparently due to the fact that they wanted different things from life. I think that Jessica wanted gabe to marry her and stuff, but he wasn't ready. Jessica also said that there was some lying on gabe's part. But this is just her side of the story.

Return to “JesssFam”