beautyisnteverything Part 1

gurumama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

beautyisnteverything Part 1

Unread post by gurumama »

I'm not sure if there is a thread on her or not (forgive me if there is. My phone isn't showing any older threads past page 1)

I'm about 5 minutes into her DITL video and I can not believe how she's talking to Ethan (is that his name? the oldest) to clean his room. he's how old?!? I have a son his age as well and him and I pick up his room together. I can't believe at this age she is talking to him like that to clean his room
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: beautyisnteverything

Unread post by dfwmom »

I want to say that he is 3-4. I know that he is older than my daughter but I can't remember how old. I know that in a lot of her past videos he has been able to complete many simple chores without much assistance, so that might just be something that they have worked out together. I didn't watch the video yet so I'm not sure if she was being rude or not, but she does seem stressed out in some of her videos. Overall I like her personality... I don't like watching some of her videos though just because our opinions on some things vary and it's just a personal preference, but I do enjoy her when she is around her husband. She seems to relax and not be so stressed out.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

my son is 3 as well and there is no way I'd speak to him in that tone to clean his room like she does to her son. she spoke to him like he was 13. and then made a complaint that when they clean together he just plays and doesn't really clean up. I'm sorry but he's 3. he's supposed to want to play with his toys and make messes. I don't Know maybe it's just me but I find she asks a lot of a 3 year old IMO.
she does seem super stressed out, like all the time. when talking to Ethan she just seems aggravated and annoyed. like when he asked what was all over her forehead (her foundation) she was so miserable and annoyed when telling him what it was. Poor kids!!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I think that children are a lot more difficult than some people think. She was very interested in having children and I think that she is/was overwhelmed with Ethan.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

dfwmom wrote:I think that children are a lot more difficult than some people think. She was very interested in having children and I think that she is/was overwhelmed with Ethan.
she's always seemed so overwhelmed with Ethan. I always wondered why they would go ahead and have another if she can't handle the one to begin with!
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She's pretty nice. We talk on Facebook. I don't agree with making a 3 year old clean on his own. My son is 2 and is finally catching on about putting toys in a toy box.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Metalheadmama666 wrote:She's pretty nice. We talk on Facebook. I don't agree with making a 3 year old clean on his own. My son is 2 and is finally catching on about putting toys in a toy box.
I think having little things for your kids to do is a good thing, however I find her expectations of Ethan are a bit much! Also on Facebook I remember seeing her post and complain about money problems they were having and now they have a new vehicle, a trip to Vegas with a new wardrobe to go along with! I think she really rubs people the wrong way with her money issues one minute and showing off her new vehicles and trips the next.
ImAvinOops

Unread post by ImAvinOops »

Seemed okay to me. She asked him kindly and said "please"
Plus it give him some responsibility which is good for children at that age. :)
If there were a lot of toys then maybe he would have needed some support but a 3 year old can put away a few items like that.
Unless I'm watching the wrong video. ;) (Which I probably am knowing my luck.)
Fancyoutfit

Unread post by Fancyoutfit »

I think that children are a lot more difficult than some people think.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Fancyoutfit wrote:I think that children are a lot more difficult than some people think.
I have a boy the same age as Ethan. and yes it can be difficult but she has always seemed frustrated with him! I can't stand seeing people make videos and push their kids aside. She had foundation on her face and he asked what it was and she was beyond annoyed that he was asking what it was.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

gurumama wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:She's pretty nice. We talk on Facebook. I don't agree with making a 3 year old clean on his own. My son is 2 and is finally catching on about putting toys in a toy box.
I think having little things for your kids to do is a good thing, however I find her expectations of Ethan are a bit much! Also on Facebook I remember seeing her post and complain about money problems they were having and now they have a new vehicle, a trip to Vegas with a new wardrobe to go along with! I think she really rubs people the wrong way with her money issues one minute and showing off her new vehicles and trips the next./quote]

This is the issue I have with her. And also when she would constantly complain about her MIL. I unfriended her from FB and unsubscribed at that point, she seems like someone who can never be just happy or content.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I could not agree more about the money problems thing, I am not sure if they rent or own but awhile back during a grocery haul she was filming a pack of water on the kitceh floor and I was appalled at how nasty her floor was. It was peeling up and filthy,old and not at all okay for a crawling baby to be on. She should have used the Vegas money to fix that nasty floor. Also why such a large gas guzzler SUV? They dont want anynore kids so they could have got by with something smaller & more affordable. I did feel awful for her in the last video where she was getting ready and I could see she was badly balding.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

They own that house and have since before Ethan. That is what i dont get. Either they're extremely poor or like my MIL. My mil has an older, but nice home in a rich neighborhood, but hasn't replaced the floors or done any remodeling, so it looks like shit. Sasha looks like she has a fifteen year old couch and sheets hung on the windows. It doesnt cost much to make a home look decent...and the linoleum was horrid. She wants to sell the house eventually, but how can she with just some crappy new paint?
gurumama
Talker
Talker

junepher wrote:They own that house and have since before Ethan. That is what i dont get. Either they're extremely poor or like my MIL. My mil has an older, but nice home in a rich neighborhood, but hasn't replaced the floors or done any remodeling, so it looks like shit. Sasha looks like she has a fifteen year old couch and sheets hung on the windows. It doesnt cost much to make a home look decent...and the linoleum was horrid. She wants to sell the house eventually, but how can she with just some crappy new paint?
their house is so gross. that flooring! I can't imagine my son crawling on that. and yes the decor is terrible. if it were me I'd be using all that Vegas money (cant imagine how much it's costing with all the places she wants to go to, shows, gambling and the whole new wardrobe) and fixing up my home. new flooring isn't expensive if you get the peel and stick laminate. and some curtains would be nice. or how about a nice bedroom set for the boys rather then Ethan's mattress just thrown on the floor. I can't imagine living in that kind of environment. gross
luvmyfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luvmyfamily »

Eh, people like to spend money where they like to spend money. Whatever makes her happy. Just because it's ripped and old doesn't mean it isn't clean.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

i did not initially comment on their home because i figured who was i to judge and maybe that is what they can afford, but if they own that home and keep it in that state but are taking trips to vegas and buying new vehicles IMO their priorities are skewed. i do not live in a fancy home but it is important to me to have a nice home for my children and when there are home repairs to be made, the last thing i am doing is taking a trip or buying clothes for myself. the state that she keeps her home in is questionable at best. if they are renting, she is getting screwed by her landlord.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They got a new dog instead of fixing the floor. I was cringing at the sight of her infant playing on it. Also holy hoarders the house they got the puppy from was absolutely unacceptable living conditions for the poor dogs. I would never get a dog from a place like that. Did she say its her siters house?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gurumama
Talker
Talker

I just watched that video now! where they got the dog was so gross. and did she not say they were outside dogs and now she's going to keep the dog inside? poor dog!
that floor, is it just me or is it getting worse? maybe it's time she worried less about new clothes and more about fixing up their home
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

AutumnLane wrote:They got a new dog instead of fixing the floor. I was cringing at the sight of her infant playing on it. Also holy hoarders the house they got the puppy from was absolutely unacceptable living conditions for the poor dogs. I would never get a dog from a place like that. Did she say its her siters house?
Havent watched the video but if the conditions where the dogs were was so horrible shouldnt we be glad she got it so it can have a decent life,
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hjl226 wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:They got a new dog instead of fixing the floor. I was cringing at the sight of her infant playing on it. Also holy hoarders the house they got the puppy from was absolutely unacceptable living conditions for the poor dogs. I would never get a dog from a place like that. Did she say its her siters house?
Havent watched the video but if the conditions where the dogs were was so horrible shouldnt we be glad she got it so it can have a decent life,

The issues I have with the conditions is that its kinda like supporting a puppy mill. The owners are obviously irresponsible and never got the mother spayed so I doubt any of her dogs have seen a vet. Now they most likely have worms, fleas, parvovirus etc & the vet bills wont be cheap but more importantly its not a good thing to go untreated with an infant or toddler around. Not to mention maybe a new floor is more or a priority than a new puppy.

Return to “A-H”