DearTaylerTragedy Part 24

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DearTaylerTragedy Part 24

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

ALSO, if i do recall, didnt she say a while ago that as long as things are good with chuckie she wears her rings? i remember in a video from a while back she "proved things with chuckie were good" because she was wearing her rings and if they werent good she wouldnt have her rings on.. and now she doesnt have her rings on cause she apperently doesnt wear them at home.. but shes always home so wouldnt that mean she never wears them??
whatsername_

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Unread post by whatsername_ »

The doll gas a bendable back for maximum baby bumpage!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sexycheese14 7 hours ago
When do you plan on moving out? Before or after baby is born?
Reply ·

DearTaylerTragedy 6 hours ago
I don't know, I'm not going to stress about it though.
Reply · 2 in reply to Sexycheese14

pretty sure shes not moving out anytime soon.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:The doll gas a bendable back for maximum baby bumpage!
And thunder thighs because, well you know she has em'. ;)
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Has she given any explanation as to how Jakoby got that bruise? Because a two year old would have to be hell of a strong one to bruise with hitting..
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

placebo wrote:Has she given any explanation as to how Jakoby got that bruise? Because a two year old would have to be hell of a strong one to bruise with hitting..
Someone posted that he fell at the playground.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

xSenka wrote:
placebo wrote:Has she given any explanation as to how Jakoby got that bruise? Because a two year old would have to be hell of a strong one to bruise with hitting..
Neglect or a lie.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am LOLing so hard at the latest Someecard she has posted on her Tumblr!!!!!!!

I.CAN'T.BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

placebo wrote:
xSenka wrote:
Neglect or a lie.

Puh lease people. I think Tayler is neglectful in many other ways but that bruise isn't even big. I'm the most cautious and paranoid mom that I know and my one year old got a bruise twice that size last week when he tripped and fell face first into the slide glass door. There was no neglect. I was standing right next to him. I just wasn't fast enough to catch him.

Toddlers get bumps, bruises, and cuts. Period. If your kid hasn't had them then consider yourself lucky!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am LOLing so hard at the latest Someecard she has posted on her Tumblr!!!!!!!

omg hahahahahahah i dont think she gets that its sarcastic she probably thinks its "showing us" or something hahah
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Actually, my kid has ADHD so she's even more accident prone than your average kid.

However, Jakoby isn't fully mobile. If he simply tripped while walking, it wouldn't have bruised him like that. If he fell from somewhere, then yes, it's Tayler's fault for not supervising. It's a different thing with older kids where you would give them a little space to play on their own ie. swing, climb, but Jakoby just turned one and he does need constant supervising in playground mobiles and whatnot.
Jessica.Amber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessica.Amber »

^ I agree... she should be supervising him closely and going on the playground with him and helping him play safely. He's too young to be off on his own, not just because he's too little and could hurt himself (which is totally true) but also because other little kids tend to not look where they're going or do stupid things that can hurt little children that aren't being monitored properly... accidents happen from kids not paying attention all the time, and Jakoby's still a baby and not yet walking, so he's a target for things to happen to him :?
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Yeah I agree with the need for constant supervising but she can't hold him all the time. When my son was ten months old I was making dinner and he was in the kitchen with me playing on the floor. I turned away for one second and he pulled up on a kitchen chair. It fell back on top of him and hit him in the face. He had a full on bloody nose and a huge lump on his forehead within seconds. I cried harder than him! It only takes turning away for a second for an accident to happen. No mom can have their eyes on their kid every second of the day.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Shouldn't this thread be closed?
ImageImage
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I thought we agreed to let the threads go as far as they could before a Mod stepped in...Just because there are so many of them.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

That's a genuine accident. However, Jakoby falling off from somewhere due not being supervised is not. He can't climb high on his own yet and for bruise to occur, there needs to be impact/speed.. It's neglect.
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Where did someone say he was climbing high up somewhere on his own? Did I miss that? All I read was that he fell at the playground.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

No one said that, but if he just fell simply walking, he wouldn't have ended up with a bruised eye. So I'm going with the other options as to how he may have obtained the bruise by falling.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

TheEnd wrote:
Puh lease people. I think Tayler is neglectful in many other ways but that bruise isn't even big. I'm the most cautious and paranoid mom that I know and my one year old got a bruise twice that size last week when he tripped and fell face first into the slide glass door. There was no neglect. I was standing right next to him. I just wasn't fast enough to catch him.

Toddlers get bumps, bruises, and cuts. Period. If your kid hasn't had them then consider yourself lucky!
I so agree! My toddler is the clumsiest child ever. One day he fell off the couch and landed directly on his forehead and it left the biggest bruise (doesn't matter how many times I tell him not to jump on the couch he never learns!) and then there was the time he was fighting his cousin over a toy pram, slipped and smashed his face into the tiled floor and knocked his front tooth out (resulting in the other front tooth needing to be surgically removed because he damaged that one too). So my not even 2 year old has no front teeth. Doesn't mean I neglect him, it means he is a toddler who is scarily uncoordinated. I've also found since my toddler knocked his tooth out that it's surprisingly common.

Tayler is a lot of things, most of them not good, but I don't doubt that she loves her kids and wouldn't intentionally hurt them. Her parenting is questionable, I wouldn't call her a good mother but I don't doubt that she loves those kids. I just think she's never had a good example of how to be a good mum and so she doesn't know how to be one.
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

chelsieross7 wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am LOLing so hard at the latest Someecard she has posted on her Tumblr!!!!!!!

omg hahahahahahah i dont think she gets that its sarcastic she probably thinks its "showing us" or something hahah
For anyone wondering, this is what's on her tumblr:

I can't fathom... the stupidity...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”