Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011teenagemom Part 8

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continue here.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
whatsername_

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 8

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Vanessa never deleted my comment, lol.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I highly doubt David will sit around pining for Vanessa while she is away on her Month long vacation... Seriously.
I would bet he's looking forward to carefree days. As sad as that sounds, based on the portrait she painted of him this summer, boy is lazy, and selfish. I'm sure he's going to miss lily, somewhat.

And a month in Peru... With your highly religious family? Who, lets be honest, if they are so Religious that the father of your child cannot accompany you and said child on this vacation, they *probably* look down on you for having premarital sex, resulting in a pregnancy, and 2 years later, he still hasn't made an honest woman of you!! Not even a promise ring!!
Yeah have fun with that...

Ps I KNOW the above sentence has a MILLION comma's.. IDC so if your gonna go all grammar police on my ass, just know I don't care!!
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

She left Davids liscense plate in the video. I don't understand how she doesn't see this shit when she edits.
WEEONESMUM
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WEEONESMUM »

Yeah I imagine David breathes a sigh of relief when she is away. He doesn't have to worry about her jealousy and policing his every move.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

truthbetold07 wrote:She left Davids liscense plate in the video. I don't understand how she doesn't see this shit when she edits.
Oh but she cares so much about their own safety *cough* bullshit *cough*
:love2:
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

truthbetold07 wrote:She left Davids liscense plate in the video. I don't understand how she doesn't see this shit when she edits.
Because she doesnt edit... just puts all the little clips together and uploads
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

dramadrama wrote:
Because she doesnt edit... just puts all the little clips together and uploads
So true, that's why her videos always seem so choppy.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

Does anyone here think Vanessa is still reading here but she made the whole stink about blocking YTMD so people would think she wouldn't read here anymore? Also, she definitely does not have her licence/permit (she never vlogs herself driving). If she did, while she was here defending herself, she would have stated that she had it and she definitely didn't do that. Also thinking she does not have a gun for protection. She definitely doesn't care about safety/privacy at all. I just watched her vlog today and I'm glad they took Lilly outside together and it's good to see her talking more and identifying things.

Hopefully Vanessa is not reading this comment since she already has body issues, but she is a big girl. Her arms in her "pathetic" video were big and in Britney's videos of her full body she's large. I think she is a little chunky but is broad as well. She has huge hips. Body size isn't everything and I don't want to be mean, but it definitely surprised me to see how large she is. Mystery to me how she got in small clothes. She probably squeezed into them in the store and when she brought them home she realized they weren't practical, so she no longer wears them.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

If she was more careful she wouldn't have to edit. I think she is just in a hurry and doesn't think about her safety when recording.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Eating fast food again in today's VEDA video. God, for being so interested in fitness you'd think she'd drop the junk food. If she keeps eating like this she'll have ass cancer before she's 35. Also considering she's under 25 and already has tumors, she should probably pick up a more raw/organic lifestyle. She should be using every tool in her belt, but she's kind of a sheeple, so she'll probably just stick to whatever conventional medicine the doctors prescribe instead of using food to improve her health.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Is it me or are her shoes on backwards?Image
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Looks like it to me. Looks like lily put them on herself lol.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Definitely backwards. I never understood how children can wear their shoes on backwards without it driving them absolutely nuts.
Hopemomof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hopemomof3 »

ohgoodness wrote:Is it me or are her shoes on backwards?Image
My 4 year old wears his shoes backwards all the time. It drives me crazy! I don't see how that's even comfortable. Crazy kids lol
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Hopemomof3 wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:Is it me or are her shoes on backwards?Image
My 4 year old wears his shoes backwards all the time. It drives me crazy! I don't see how that's even comfortable. Crazy kids lol
It drives me crazy, too! We're not even the ones that have to wear them!! I don't know how they handle it!

My brother and sister had this crazy obsession with socks. If the seam didn't line up perfectly with their toes, they'd throw a fit and WOULD NOT, to save their lives, put a single shoe on their foot. So, I can't even imagine wearing your shoes on the wrong feet!
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

So she got really cute letters for Lily's room is anyone OCD I can not stand how she put them up lol....
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

So. Vanessa bought a 3.99 bag of m&ms to only put like, 4 or 5 in each carrot...so...why didn't she just buy a snack sized, 99 cent bag??????
Especially if you're trying to tone up????????
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

So I tried reading back like 15 pages to see if she gave up on potty training Lily or not (which I assume she did) but all I could find was Vanessa being all "I'm a good mom! I'm an extra small mom! I'm a handgun owning mom! I'm never phased by anything you guys say to me! I take your advice sometimes I swear!Juice is nutritious!"and then hauling her "extra small" butt out of here.

Is she still potty training Lily?
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

RubyRed wrote:So I tried reading back like 15 pages to see if she gave up on potty training Lily or not (which I assume she did) but all I could find was Vanessa being all "I'm a good mom! I'm an extra small mom! I'm a handgun owning mom! I'm never phased by anything you guys say to me! I take your advice sometimes I swear!Juice is nutritious!"and then hauling her "extra small" butt out of here.

Is she still potty training Lily?
I think she gave that up and realized Lily wasn't ready.
:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”