Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continue.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HelloHolaHallo

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Is it me or is she trying way too hard to act like she's this neat freak? "I love a clean kitchen, I'm going to clean, cleaning cleaning cleaning". In my opinion it's another attempt to be like Britney lol she never seemed like a tidy person before at least in my opinion.

Her night conversation with David was so awkward..."sexy". That sounds so unnatural for her hahahha.

I do applaud her for keeping up with YT videos and keeping her house in order. She looks like she's really trying and is becoming more likable...at least to me she is. I like how she's teaching Lily Spanish!

Lastly am I the only one who feels bath scenes are just unnecessary? I just don't see a point in them. You don't vlog yourself bathing so why vlog your child?! Idk seems pointless to me.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't really like watching kids bathing, eating, or potty training. Even if the potty training video doesn't show anything, if it's clear the kid is on the potty, I think it should be kept off YouTube completely. And a toddler eating is not something I really care to see.
smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

I've always had a weird feeling about Vanessa. I don't watch a lot of her videos and when I do i rarely watch the whole video. She just gives off a weird vibe. She seems really nice though.
Ella5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ella5 »

She tries to be like Britney all the time and honestly, it's driving me crazy. The cooking videos are exactly the same as Britney's. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant soon to be like her. And did you guys notice her mentioning how she has 70k subscribers right before Britney reached 100k? So annoying!
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Ella5 wrote:She tries to be like Britney all the time and honestly, it's driving me crazy. The cooking videos are exactly the same as Britney's. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant soon to be like her. And did you guys notice her mentioning how she has 70k subscribers right before Britney reached 100k? So annoying!

It probably erks her that they have been youtubing about the same time and Britney is 30,000 ahead of her...
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Ella5 wrote:She tries to be like Britney all the time and honestly, it's driving me crazy. The cooking videos are exactly the same as Britney's. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant soon to be like her. And did you guys notice her mentioning how she has 70k subscribers right before Britney reached 100k? So annoying!

Lol, sorry but this is silly. Britney is the only one who makes cooking vlogs? Plus she hasn't made one in quite awhile(Britney). YT moms gets ideas from other people's videos who get a lot of views, that's the whole point of them vlogging right? To get views and money. Now if Vanessa starts cooking the same meals as Britney then that would be something else. Also, she posted about her 70K before Britney, she was excited so she posted? She can't acknowledge anything now because future Britney might? Vanessa gets on my nerves but I don't think she wakes up everyday planning her every second to be like Britney.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Ambrosia wrote:

Lol, sorry but this is silly. Britney is the only one who makes cooking vlogs? Plus she hasn't made one in quite awhile(Britney). YT moms gets ideas from other people's videos who get a lot of views, that's the whole point of them vlogging right? To get views and money. Now if Vanessa starts cooking the same meals as Britney then that would be something else. Also, she posted about her 70K before Britney, she was excited so she posted? She can't acknowledge anything now because future Britney might? Vanessa gets on my nerves but I don't think she wakes up everyday planning her every second to be like Britney.

Uh, while I DO understand what your saying and I agree SOMEWHAT, there are countless examples of Vanessa Copying Britney, rushing a video to get something out before Britney, making passive aggressive digs at Britney and in general just trying to be like Britney...

So... Yeah, while I see your points and again I agree somewhat, in general Vanessa does go above and beyond with her tendency to 'Get inspiration' from Britney...

Also anyone notice Vanessa sounding like Joffey (Sacconejoly's) lately?? Maybe she'll get her inspiration from them from now on..
smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

She defiantly tries to copy Britney. I notice that a lot. I understand a lot of moms on youtube get ideas from eachother but Vanessa makes it so obvious she's copying Britney. I wonder if Britney notices.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

smccoin wrote:She defiantly tries to copy Britney. I notice that a lot. I understand a lot of moms on youtube get ideas from eachother but Vanessa makes it so obvious she's copying Britney. I wonder if Britney notices.
it's hard not to, I'm sure she does.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think she does copy her yes, but keep in mind Britney isn't the first one to do all of these things either. If Britney has a problem with Vanessa then maybe she should speak up. I also don't think Vanessa needs to get permission or anything from Britney to do cooking,haul, or any other kind of vlogs. I don't think she wants to be so much like Britney as she wants money. She sees the vlogs getting Britney lots of views and essentially more money.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:I think she does copy her yes, but keep in mind Britney isn't the first one to do all of these things either. If Britney has a problem with Vanessa then maybe she should speak up. I also don't think Vanessa needs to get permission or anything from Britney to do cooking,haul, or any other kind of vlogs. I don't think she wants to be so much like Britney as she wants money. She sees the vlogs getting Britney lots of views and essentially more money.
No I agree. A lot of YT videos' are recycled. It's the way YT works. To be honest I like Vanessa's cooking video's (I like Britneys too), her DITL's, weren't bad this last go around either.

I get annoyed with the video's that are, slapped together and rushed out to beat Britney to the punch on something (the toddler bags - that they purchased together!!, the room re-decoration, making a dim lit rushed one take video about not wanting to have another child, not wanting to be irresponsible like other YT moms, like the DAY BEFORE BRITNEY ANNOUNCES HER PREGNANCY, the holiday crafts and so on...) it's very clear what her motivations are at times, and that ruins it for me to be honest...
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Snow i know what you mean. I like that she now has a variety of videos even though it does seem like she's getting most of her ideas from Britney. I hope it doesn't turn into some big argument again. Maybe if V didn't make it so ridiculously obvious it wouldn't bother her or other people as much. Also, did V announce when she reached 60k ...and will she announce when she reaches 80k? 70K just a "strange" number to get excited over. She had to know Britney was close to the BIG 100K and had to get her thank you out before her as if to say, hey i'm doing good over here too.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Dumbledore wrote:... and will she announce when she reaches 80k? 70K just a "strange" number to get excited over. She had to know Britney was close to the BIG 100K and had to get her thank you out before her as if to say, hey i'm doing good over here too.
I was just coming to say the same thing. Vanessa might have announced it a day before, but she had to had known Britney was about to reach 100k.
Like what's so special about 70k? It's not like she announces every time she gets 10k more subs.
:love2:
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:Snow i know what you mean. I like that she now has a variety of videos even though it does seem like she's getting most of her ideas from Britney. I hope it doesn't turn into some big argument again. Maybe if V didn't make it so ridiculously obvious it wouldn't bother her or other people as much. Also, did V announce when she reached 60k ...and will she announce when she reaches 80k? 70K just a "strange" number to get excited over. She had to know Britney was close to the BIG 100K and had to get her thank you out before her as if to say, hey i'm doing good over here too.

EXACTLY!! 50k, 75K 100K those are common numbers YT acknowledge.. I think your 100% correct, she KNEW Britney was close to 100k and it killed her
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

I wonder does she lay in bed at night and think about how she can be like Britney?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:I wonder does she lay in bed at night and think about how she can be like Britney?

Probably, right after she's done doing African voodoo on this used Kleenex of Britney's to make her like her....
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

"Of course the day I have planned to go to college to buy books for classes and talk to a counselor I get super sick to my stomach lately I have hated being behind on chores and errands. It drives me crazy but I just can't go anywhere because even getting off the couch makes my stomach turn and sends me straight to the bathroom. Thank god my counselor let me reschedule! I can't believe school starts next month and I'm so happy to jump back so I can finish my last two semesters of college to finish my generals. Hopefully after that I can start looking at a university to take classes for my major! By the time Lily is in preschool i'll finally have the time to actually go to university! I may be a couple years late but i'm super excited to finally get that experience!"
From her fb

Didn't she say she was going to Peru in a month and a half? and school starts next month how is that gonna work?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:"Of course the day I have planned to go to college to buy books for classes and talk to a counselor I get super sick to my stomach lately I have hated being behind on chores and errands. It drives me crazy but I just can't go anywhere because even getting off the couch makes my stomach turn and sends me straight to the bathroom. Thank god my counselor let me reschedule! I can't believe school starts next month and I'm so happy to jump back so I can finish my last two semesters of college to finish my generals. Hopefully after that I can start looking at a university to take classes for my major! By the time Lily is in preschool i'll finally have the time to actually go to university! I may be a couple years late but i'm super excited to finally get that experience!"
From her fb

Didn't she say she was going to Peru in a month and a half? and school starts next month how is that gonna work?

Ugh, she KNOWS with that status people will start talking pregnancy again.. and she LOVES that,, :?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She also said her stomach was hurting or something at Britneys. Weight gain, feeling sick, new place, and changing her bc.
Intersting?

Return to “2011teenagemom”