Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Couldn't find a thread, so here we are! They're a relatively new vlogging couple about to have their first baby girl. They're naming her Macey Gaines and she's going to go by, wait for it, Gaines.

I liked them at first, but the more I watched them the less I liked them. While Cullen is loud and obnoxious it definitely comes off as genuine unlike some people *cough*Bryan*cough*. They seem desperate for yt fame but alas it seems to happen to all of them.

http://youtube.com/user/bamachick1101
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie)

Unread post by mommyluvv »

I can actually tolerate Cullen's childishness. Unlike Bryan, Cullen's doesn't seem like he is faking his. haha If that makes sense. Although Katie isn't a "Momma" yet, she will be soon. They have been doing the YT thing longer than B&M, so let's see what happens to them when they have their baby.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Thanks for making the thread!
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Is Cullen going to be staying home with the baby and Katie return to work?
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

I personally like them, Cullen is a bit goofy at times but it doesn't seem fake and put on, it just seems like the person he is. I don't think they are any comparison to Bryan and Missy. Complete opposites really. Bryan is just so fake its sickening and Missy seems so uncomfortable on camera.
I cant wait to see baby Gaines and hope that everything goes smoothly for them, they have been through so much and seem very deserving.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I like them so far. I've been subbed before all the shout outs. They are hard working. Even though Cullen doesn't work now he did. It will be nice to see a sahd. He can be annoying at times but so is my husband lol. Katie has her doctrine so she at least has a education.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

foreversoulmates wrote:I like them so far. I've been subbed before all the shout outs. They are hard working. Even though Cullen doesn't work now he did. It will be nice to see a sahd. He can be annoying at times but so is my husband lol. Katie has her doctrine so she at least has a education.

They're really refreshing for YouTube! They're in their 30's, have their lives established together and all that. They're not like kids playing house like Bryan and Missy. Hate the name Gaines though. There's nothing feminine about it. I appreciate the reasoning for it but I think they should keep it as a middle name.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I kinda like the fact they didn't include Bryan and Missy in their latest baby league video.

I didn't like the name Gaines at first but it's grown on me.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I don't really like the name Gaines either, but the beauty of it being a middle name is that if she gets teased about it or doesn't like it later in life she can go by her first name. I like them for the most part, they joke around and are silly but can be serious when need be (and none of it seems contrived). Cullen is a little annoying sometimes but not enough to make me not wanna watch.
00Riga00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 00Riga00 »

I love them! :D I am super happy for them that this pregnancy is going so well!!
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

I'm another fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzysocks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fuzzysocks »

I also really like them. They seem pretty genuine and down to earth regarding YouTube. Fingers crossed they don't go the way of other vlogging families coughcoughdailybumps
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

I like them ok (Katie balances out Cullen) but hope they don't win that car. They are not hurting for money considering the part of town they live and hang around in. Their suite at the games don't come cheap either ( though I'm sure it's Katie's family who has the $$ ). I think there's others that truly need it more .And lol @ some of their followers "threatening" Hoover Toyota with bad reviews if they don't win. I doubt many of these people even live here in al.
fuzzysocks
Amateur
Amateur

Does anyone know what Katie does? I've only been watching them for like 7 or 8 months and I don't think she's mentioned it. For some reason I'm thinking school psychologist? Maybe I'm crazy though
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

beautynoob wrote:I like them ok (Katie balances out Cullen) but hope they don't win that car. They are not hurting for money considering the part of town they live and hang around in. Their suite at the games don't come cheap either ( though I'm sure it's Katie's family who has the $$ ). I think there's others that truly need it more .And lol @ some of their followers "threatening" Hoover Toyota with bad reviews if they don't win. I doubt many of these people even live here in al.

Are you from the Hoover area too?! I am! I really only started watching the vlogs because I would be able to recognize everything haha
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

fuzzysocks wrote:Does anyone know what Katie does? I've only been watching them for like 7 or 8 months and I don't think she's mentioned it. For some reason I'm thinking school psychologist? Maybe I'm crazy though
I think she said she is a child psychologist, but they've never mentioned where.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Ambrosia wrote:
beautynoob wrote:I like them ok (Katie balances out Cullen) but hope they don't win that car. They are not hurting for money considering the part of town they live and hang around in. Their suite at the games don't come cheap either ( though I'm sure it's Katie's family who has the $$ ). I think there's others that truly need it more .And lol @ some of their followers "threatening" Hoover Toyota with bad reviews if they don't win. I doubt many of these people even live here in al.

Are you from the Hoover area too?! I am! I really only started watching the vlogs because I would be able to recognize everything haha
I am :) started watching them after the ice storm this year
Travelmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Travelmom »

I am also from their area. I really like them..Cullen can be a little extreme, but Katie evens it out.

They didn't end up winning, I bet it had to do with all their fans. It probably wouldn't have looked fair if they won.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

That sucks about them not winning, but I think you're probably correct that it had to do with the fans. We all know babies are a YouTube money maker though, so I'm sure they'll gain plenty of extra views when they have the baby, and that could hopefully help them get a new car.
fuzzysocks
Amateur
Amateur

They're at the hospital being monitored. Hopefully she stays pregnant for a few more weeks!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”