BumsAlongTheWay Part 14

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BumsAlongTheWay Part 14

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

By the time there is a part 15 Missy will be pregnant with another soon-to-be neglected child.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Re: BumsAlongTheWay Part 14

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

I sincerely hope not. I really really really hate them. It's obvious they started YouTube to become YT famous. The thing that really bothers me is that she had a stillborn and a miscarriage and then did a "live" pregnancy test video. Like, why. What if something had really happened to Oliver and he didn't make it to 13 weeks. It's really.. really.. sick, imo.
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

I'm sure she will. The baby making has begun, as we all know...

To above poster:
I didn't care if I lost my baby or not, it was still a life that was created and deserved to be celebrated by telling everyone that it existed. I can understand why people wait to announce their pregnancy, but I'm just explaining the other side too :)
Bananaslush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananaslush »

I agree about the reasoning behind telling everyone right from the start no matter what happens. I have so far not had any loss, and have a 17 month old and 3 week old to snuggle. With both pregnancies everyone knew within two days of us finding out, including my bosses with the first one (stay at home mom with the second) I knew the norm was to wait those twelve weeks, but first I couldn't contain my excitement, and then second if something terrible did happen I didn't want to be alone, because I still was a mom to a baby, whether I had a loss or not and I wanted the world to know about my baby :)

I know it shouldn't have surprised me but my jaw dropped when Bryan mentioned Missy's mom was coming over because he couldn't take care of the house and Oliver alone (because of his life threatening illness of hives that left him bed ridden...?) He complained more then Missy did who just had surgery!

And the week where E&J were staying with them and Oliver actually got attention and was played with ect, Jared would do all sorts of things with him including running at him and jumping over Ollie - the whole time I just tried to imagine Bryan playing the same jumping game... made me laugh!!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Omg! Bryan seriously must've gained 50 pounds in less than six months. His face is so bloated & swollen. Sometimes when he's speaking you can slightly hear the wheezing. How is she even attracted to that? He eats nothing but processed food all the sodium is taking over his body. I'm just in shock at how round his face is! I'm surprised viewers have not been mentioning in the comments. I've also noticed Missy has absolutely no definition anywhere in her body either. Her arms & legs are so pale & flabby. They just don't take care of themselves. They don't have jobs why can't they make a workout routine? Olivers on the fast track to obesity. Most of Brian's weight is in his midsection which means a heart attack is just lurking around the corner. What a terrible example they are two younger viewers. Eat nothing but junk all day every day & never exercise.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Just last week there was someone that just dropped from a massive heart attack and died. I wasn't there but I heard about it. She had a poor diet but was no where near as big as bryan. He's has to be careful especially since he never sees a doctor he's got no idea if he's developed any new health conditions.
Vloggerdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vloggerdrama »

I wish Missy would stop picking at eye boogers whenever she's vlogging. It's really disgusting.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She has no class. This is the same person who burped in the middle of the baking vlog & thought it was comical.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

AutumnLane wrote:How is she even attracted to that?
Let's not kid around...she's not. Their relationship is strictly a business transaction.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Eh I can see why she announced. There is never really a safe time to announce a pregnancy, I lost my son 15 minutes before he was born. I announced my pregnancy with my second son at 3 weeks 3 days haha. Some people just want to enjoy every moment, and if something bad does happen, not be alone.

Still not understanding why Bryan couldn't take care of Missy,Oliver and the house due to hives.. He's such a child my gosh.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
KatB0420
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatB0420 »

Oh please. I will never like your page!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
okcmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by okcmomma »

KatB0420 wrote:Oh please. I will never like your page!
He barely has any likes on Facebook compared to subs on YouTube.. can you buy subs as well as views? It seems like he would at least have 15-30 thousand out of the 100+ thousand on YT. 24.5K on twitter and 47.5k on instagram.

Missy has 55k on instagram 23.5k on twitter and 12,300 on facebook.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

okcmomma wrote:
KatB0420 wrote:Oh please. I will never like your page!
He barely has any likes on Facebook compared to subs on YouTube.. can you buy subs as well as views? It seems like he would at least have 15-30 thousand out of the 100+ thousand on YT. 24.5K on twitter and 47.5k on instagram.

Missy has 55k on instagram 23.5k on twitter and 12,300 on facebook.
Yes you can buy veiws, sub's, and followers.
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

Missy actually looked pretty today for just having surgery 2 days ago.
katelyn120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katelyn120 »

Funny how they are having family game night just like casey butler on his channel did a few days ago and playing the same exact game!
mommadee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mommadee »

No fat shaming intended, just putting into perspective ... Bryan go to the doctor, you have a wife and child who depend on you to be alive ... that's a huge change for a face to go through in less than two years.

Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

Wow... the part where Missy takes over for Bryan and she gets a new card and Bryan automatically compares the pattern on the card to a penis.

Everyone was all like "......" Very mature Bryan. To me it looked like one of those pieces in tetris that always seems to mess you up.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

About announcing pregnancies- weird... I announced the pregnancies with my two kids but I kept my 3 miscarriages secret. Not because I was worried about miscarriage, it was based on what I had going on in my life at the time but weird it worked out that way.
#FreeBen
SaraB1105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SaraB1105 »

Did anyone else catch it on The Nive Nulls vlog today while they were in wal mart buying pajamas for the kids? Austin: "Hey Brit we should get onesies!" I love how he makes fun of them.
livandmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livandmommy »

I never post, I'm more of a lurker but after watching today's vlog I have to say something.

Bryan is absolutely disgusting. I know this isn't news lol but ugh. Every time he breathes in, you can hear him almost snorting. And at the end of the vlog, his forehead is covered in sweat...all he was doing was walking around his living room/kitchen. GROSS.

Return to “Daily Bumps”