AlpineandJessandOrthoTry-CyclenLo Part 30

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Thought it'd be funny since were waiting for her to get pregnant again :lol:
whatsername_

Re: AlpineandJessandOrthoTry-CyclenLo

Unread post by whatsername_ »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
20 million dollars, you did slay.

I love this title. If a mod could change Jess to Mess, it'd be PERFECT.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alr2210 »

AlpineandMessandOrthoTri-CyclenNO
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Any Ashley responses?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Some mightn't agree but it made me feel really uncomfortable seeing Lillia half naked in that halloween video,she's a little girl now not a toddler and to me it's just inappropriate to put that online for millions to see.
whatsername_

emloha_91 wrote:Any Ashley responses?

Not on Twitter.
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

jedoc321 wrote:Some mightn't agree but it made me feel really uncomfortable seeing Lillia half naked in that halloween video,she's a little girl now not a toddler and to me it's just inappropriate to put that online for millions to see.
I thought the same. There are so many perverts out there :(
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

jedoc321 wrote:Some mightn't agree but it made me feel really uncomfortable seeing Lillia half naked in that halloween video,she's a little girl now not a toddler and to me it's just inappropriate to put that online for millions to see.
I agree, too. Jess might not understand this, but there are a lot of perverted people out there that get their jollies from seeing little kids nude/half nude. Not appropriate.
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

momto6 wrote:
I agree, too. Jess might not understand this, but there are a lot of perverted people out there that get their jollies from seeing little kids nude/half nude. Not appropriate.
Super weird especially since her brothers were fully dressed.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

momto6 wrote:
Well how else would she get major views ??
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

momto6 wrote:
Yeah I don't like to throw around the whole "everyone's a peadophile" or them kind of words easily but it just didn't sit right with me...probably cause I watch a lot of YouTube moms and Lillia is one of the oldest kids so she just seems mature to me so it's disgusting to think how others out their might look at her
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

It's totally rude and disrespectful for Jess to put video of the boys when it's clear their mom doesn't want them displayed like her children. It doesn't matter if their dad says it's okay THEY'RE HER KIDS TOO.
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

I have a "mommy blog" and never ever post pictures of my kids on there. I read an article written by a mom whose daughter's picture was stolen by a group of pedophiles and used very inappropriately. It was a pic of her daughter sitting on her big girl bed smiling big. Super innocent. But this group of pervs photoshopped some inappropriate things in the picture and... Yeah. Absolutely disgusting. That was enough for me to never ever let my kids' faces be anywhere publicly on the internet. I hope Messica's kids never have that happen with these videos/screenshots. Alpine's kids' mom definitely has a right to be mad!!
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

I wonder if when they move in together if they'll get a place closer to where Chris's kids mother lives. That would be a huge drive every weekend if he moved in with her. Does anyone know what his job is?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If the tables were turned and Nataliee was showcasing the boys Jess you probably have a fit.

Any way I thought the Halloween video was cute,i Caden and Lilia at the window during trick or treat was cute. They seem to get along well.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Chris puts out such a sketchy vibe.

I'll put a disclaimer saying I'm 100 percent not calling him a "pervert", but he really creeps me out...seems untrustworthy or something
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And it made me laugh how hard jessica was trying to impress chris with all the halloween food lol. They were cute ideas, as she said..straight from Pinterest, but she's never tried that hard in previous videos.
whatsername_

I liked the donut spiders, those were cute.

I probably wouldn't have gone out in the gross weather though. And it was super dark.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Did she really just post a Halloween video. We're closer to 2015 than to Halloween...

Why do I even bother asking these questions anymore haha
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And it made me laugh how hard jessica was trying to impress chris with all the halloween food lol. They were cute ideas, as she said..straight from Pinterest, but she's never tried that hard in previous videos.
I thought it was more for his kids so they would go back to their mom and tell her how "daddy's new friend" was the coolest and In the not so distance future be the "cool stepmom"

Return to “JesssFam”