2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue ladies (and a couple gentlemen)
No one voted so I just picked one.
#FreeBen
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I'm offended you didn't pick my title Betty ;)
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Lolling at the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I was hoping it'd be something like 2011teenagetownhome.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

If she was that much of a "clean freak" I doubt she would have even considered letting a stray cat with roundworm into her home (although props for being responsible and keeping it away from Lily). Also she'd sort out her triangle brows and brush her teeth.
On the other hand that kitten is adorable and I could stare at his eyes forever <3
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

She is not a clean freak. I think it's for show, keeping the house presentable for filming and being like Britney like having everything in order. If she was a clean freak, clean freak, she would fix her skin and wash her hands. There were so many times where she do sit down vlogs and she would block an item with her hands and her hands would be filthy. This is someone proclaiming she is a clean freak who basically announced to the whole world that she doesnt brush her own damn teeth.

Being a clean freak comes from within first. Doesnt she feel nasty and gross knowing that se ate a bunch of crap and goes to sleep knowing bacteria is growing in her mouth because she "forgets" to clean and floss her teeth? Also, look at Lily's hair. Someone who cant control excessive cleaning wouldn't like the look of messy hair.
Sorry, I study mental health and psychology linked to my degree so I tend to over analyze and see through people. Lol she is not a clean freak.
spen519
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spen519 »

Britney posted a video today of Aria, and Vanessa commented "what a smart girl!" I thought they didn't watch each other's channels?

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

spen519 wrote:Britney posted a video today of Aria, and Vanessa commented "what a smart girl!" I thought they didn't watch each other's channels?

I never thought they stopped watching each other's videos, but didn't they follow each other again on instagram, too? It was a while back so I'm not sure.
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

yummles wrote:
spen519 wrote:Britney posted a video today of Aria, and Vanessa commented "what a smart girl!" I thought they didn't watch each other's channels?

I never thought they stopped watching each other's videos, but didn't they follow each other again on instagram, too? It was a while back so I'm not sure.
Yes they do I just checked again. So maybe just civil for BrittandKoreys sake?
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Fairplay wrote:She is not a clean freak. I think it's for show, keeping the house presentable for filming and being like Britney like having everything in order. If she was a clean freak, clean freak, she would fix her skin and wash her hands. There were so many times where she do sit down vlogs and she would block an item with her hands and her hands would be filthy. This is someone proclaiming she is a clean freak who basically announced to the whole world that she doesnt brush her own damn teeth.

Being a clean freak comes from within first. Doesnt she feel nasty and gross knowing that se ate a bunch of crap and goes to sleep knowing bacteria is growing in her mouth because she "forgets" to clean and floss her teeth? Also, look at Lily's hair. Someone who cant control excessive cleaning wouldn't like the look of messy hair.
Sorry, I study mental health and psychology linked to my degree so I tend to over analyze and see through people. Lol she is not a clean freak.
Exactly!! Im a clean freak lol...well more than a clean freak im afraid of germs =| can't cook without washing my hands every 2 mins. Ugh...!
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

This whole Brit and V sitch is annoying. They're so catty with on and off pointless fighting but when they're on good terms they suck each other's butts. I can't stand girls like that. It's so highschool.

Waiting for a friendship "we were just play fighting" tag in 3..2..1..
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

What else happened FairPlay? How do you know they are on good terms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lovehound11 wrote:What else happened FairPlay? How do you know they are on good terms?

If you go on Brits thread, someone posted a pic of Vanessa's comment saying Aria was so smart. And apparently they added eachother back on social media which means they probably spoke and made up. They were on a bad riff for a while without having any contact so for V to be all sweet and commenting on Brits vid would be really awkward and random if they still are on bad terms. They probably saw eachother in the trail and made up lol but im just being silly saying that
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think they're just being civil. At least Vanessa is, I don't think Britney reciprocated yet. I also agree that it's mostly for Britt's (B and Korey) sake. She's trying to launch her channel and get subscribers and she needs a lot of help to do that. I don't watch her vids, but she was trying to be more regular with them.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Britt seems to be pregnant again so she needs to produce more videos for the $$

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Lovehound11 wrote:Britt seems to be pregnant again so she needs to produce more videos for the $$

I'm kind of sick of these girls popping out more kids without having the means to support them in place. YT is not a job. Korey JUST got a job and they are living in her grandmother's house like they own it. Not impressed. At least Vanessa is waiting, so far. I don't get why these girls think YT is a viable sustainable income. Some of them are kind of successful but many/most are not. Get an education if you want to stay home while your kids are little! Bleh.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gyspo they all live in la la land, they are delusional. Also seems like they don't have any guidance from their families trying to help them navigate through life. Which I know not everyone does but it may be a factor in their cases

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I don't think Britt will ever make much from youtube. She averages 1,000 views per video and that's nothing... Britney and Vanessa get around 20,000. For a while Britt was averaging more views but she just never uploaded and people forgot about her.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Shit that was meant for the brittandkorey thread... sorry!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Vanessa posted a video on IG of her throwing bread to a bunch of geese...I thought you weren't allowed to feed them bread?

Return to “2011teenagemom”