This is my time to shine.
1. Trying to be funny but really you end up making no sense and making the other users uncomfortable and continue to do so to get pity likes.
2. Don't be a fucking martyr on here. Oh, you worked SO hard on doing this for The Forum? You go through soooooo much just to post? We should all be thankful towards you? Nu uh honey. This is a gossip snark site. If you achieve something worthwhile like have a baby, graduate, get married, a promotion SOMETHING then yeah good for you. But if you did something on here and you're expecting people to clutch at their chests and see you as a martyr? Not going to work on me. Take that shit somewhere else.
3. Also, stop fucking picking fights with Betty. We get it. Some of you think she's this power hungry mod who wants to ban anyone who gets in her way. Know who cares? Literally no one. Not even Betty. Stop trying to find imperfections in her posts just for some weird little power trip. It's annoying and it pisses me off. It's one thing to have an opinion and it's another to try and "prove it" by fighting with the most active mod here.
4. Fighting. Jesus Christ. No one gives a shit if you think that breastfeeding until at least fourteen is the best thing to do. And the worst part is, everyone says "ugh let's stop all this fighting" YET THEY ARE THE ONES FEEDING INTO IT. The boxing ring is here for a reason. Go fight about why so and so is an awful parent because they gave them oatmeal for breakfast instead of cereal. Go have your own mommy wars somewhere else (like the Facebook group, I would LOVE to see some of the people on here try and pull half the shit they do over there. Wooooo boy).
5. Also. People being ratchet af. Telling their life stories about paternity drama and listing off the deadbeat baby daddies they have. Stop. We are here to bash the moms on here, and if you're saying how you're just getting your baby off of Methadone, it doesn't bode well for us. Go and take care of your kids. K thx.
6. On the flip-side, Miss. Perfect Mothers. Look, I'm not a Mom so I can't say much, but we all know that every parent makes mistakes. If you go off about how perfect and angelic your child is and how great of a Mom you are for only feeding them organic, grass fed breast milk, people will see through that real quick and will get annoyed even faster.
7. I love hearing people's personal narratives. I'm probably one of the only people here who doesn't get annoyed when people post about their lives. I love it. BUT when someone posts the same thing over and over on pretty much every post ("did I mention? My husband is a certified neurosurgeon" or whatever) it gets really weird and annoying and just please stop.
8. The goddamn photos. Know who cares that you have to click a link to see something on Tapatalk. Or that when you are on your computer the photo downloads? No one. And yeah it sucks, we all struggle with seeing stuff sometimes but it is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. There are waaaaaaaaaaay bigger issues on this site then being able to see the fucking photos. Calm down. Fix the fact that the site is constantly down for one. Stop being whiny and acting like the photos even fucking matter. They don't.
9. This one everyone agrees with. But if you hate this site and think that we are evil. First off, LOL. Second, just leaaaave. I don't get why minions come here being like "hey you guys are being really mean to Missy and Bryan and they are great parents I bet you are all fatasses with no jobs". What are you trying to prove? That your singular comment will show us the ~light~ to our evil ways? Bitch byeee
10. Also, if someone responds to something you do and points out you're being annoying or whatever. Respond. For the love of GOD, respond. Don't ignore it when someone calls you out. Put on your big girl panties and respond in an adult way. Ignoring someone calling you out is waaaaay more childish than you think.
11. When a topic goes off topic, and someone is like "lol anyways the weather today!" trying to be all cutesy trying to change the subject or something it pisses me off to no end. No. Don't be cutesy trying to get likes or whatever, find something to ACTUALLY talk about and post. I'm sick of the "sooo did Jess dye Lilia's hair?" comments. The horse is dead, stop beating on it.
12. Oh? You disagree with something? SCROLL PAST. Oh you think this is boring? SCROLL PAST. This conversation is problematic for you? SCROLL. FUCKING. PAST. Whenever people bitch about a discussion going on, I usually have no idea what they are talking about because I scroll past things I don't care about/have time for. It's simple, it's easy and it keeps people happy and healthy.
13. Politics. Look, I am a super liberal, feminist, gay rights, SUPER pro-choice, anti-gun, social-justice warrior, anti-republican and anti-conservative lady. Politics get me riled up. If I start arguing politics I wont stop. Ever. I will end up shaking and near tears because I am SO PASSIONATE about my beliefs. I don't want to ever see someones political opinion on here for my own sake lol. But also, for other people as well. Don't discuss politics or religion at a party, and this is a huge online party babe.
14. DO NOT COMMENT ON THE YOUTUBE MOTHERS SOCIAL MEDIA. EVER. STOP.
I don't know why this isn't actually in the rules, but IMO a person should be banned the second it is shown that they were writing insulting or "trolling" things on a persons social media. (cough JR cough)
15. This is a gossip site. A snark site. Asspats will not be given out. This goes with the anti-martyr sentiment. But no one will congratulate you on a post except via the thanks. You being passive aggressive about people not responding to your post with enough enthusiasm is ridiculous and immature.
16. If you lie on here you will get caught. You will be called out. You will be mocked and made fun of. There will be no mercy. I and everyone else WILL laugh at your ass.
17. I love gossip and I love drama. I LOVE seeing fights on here or people freaking out. It's my favorite ever. So when there is a fight going on, don't try and play peacemaker (unless you want to join in then by all means). If fights get too out of hand that is what the MODS are for. Don't play mod. Let me please watch something funny and entertaining play out before the adults come and break it up. Don't be that nerdy kid trying to break up two crazy women duke it out. Party pooper.