Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Unread post by blackbetty »

A topic was requested for Caroline so here you go!
#FreeBen
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Image removed by mod

Caroline is no longer this child's legal guardian, therefore no further images of her will be allowed for any reason

Baby brynlee is here ! She looks cute !
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Is a very cute baby
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Think about how mad Caroline and some of the other Instagram moms Are going to be when they realize they are on here. The exposing Instagram can be sat down with a few reports but not here
#FreeBen
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Think about how mad Caroline and some of the other Instagram moms Are going to be when they realize they are on here. The exposing Instagram can be sat down with a few reports but not here
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/17 ... 0bca8b.jpg

Damn , we've been found out . I see myself ! :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's even more fun when they know. :lol:

They don't know who I am because I'm not stupid lol
#FreeBen
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Caroline looks like and has the personality of a pitbull. I dont understand how she got followers
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

jedoc321 wrote:Caroline looks like and has the personality of a pitbull. I dont understand how she got followers
She does. She's honestly a megabitch. I think most people started following because of the drama with her and alyson but now they are all buddy buddy so it's not fun anymore. Maybe she will be nicer now that she had her daughter
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caroline faked a stillborn a long time ago and I think a miscarriage before brynlee and she had a ttc account and people think she has this witty personality , which she doesn't .
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

I've been following Caroline since she was "pregnant" with "Dylan." She claimed to have had a son "Brooks" and put him up for adoption but got to see him regularly. Turns out it was a family member's child. Her daughter "Dylan" was supposedly her second pregnancy. She posted nursery plans, bump pictures (just of her large stomach), videos of the baby "kicking", and an ultrasound which actually turned out to be HER in her mother's womb. She finally went into premature labor and that's when people started suspecting she was a fraud. The biggest give away was when she posted a picture of her receiving the baby after she was born and the woman in the picture had skinny arms and hands so everyone knew it wasn't her. She then proceeded to tell everyone that the baby passed away. She finally came out saying she faked the pregnancy and the adoption of the other kid because a while back she had a miscarriage and was having trouble coping with it. That had also turned into a lie, no shock there. Almost immediately after things had died down and people were done trying to come at her with pitchforks, she announced that her and her boyfriend were going to TTC despite only being 17 and having recent trouble with the law. She claimed she had a job but wouldn't ever say where. She claimed she had graduated early but if I remember correctly way back when I first started following her she had said she dropped out of high school when it became too much to handle. She wouldn't ever post a graduation pic or a pic of her diploma. She finally did get pregnant and recently had her (real) daughter. But what I don't think anyone notices is that she is currently living with one of her friends at his mother's house. She has no stable place nor does she have anything but the bare minimum things that the baby needs. She brags about not living with her mother but is that really worth bragging about if you are basically couch surfing? Her boyfriend is still in high school and it seems as if his mother has a tight rein on him. He is apparently planning on leaving state to go to college. She doesn't seem like she can stop lying and she seems like she tries too hard to hide the fact that she wasn't really ready to have a baby and that she has gotten herself into quite a predicament. All you have to do is ask her about the babies she faked and her true maturity and colors come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

I've been following Caroline since she was "pregnant" with "Dylan." She claimed to have had a son "Brooks" and put him up for adoption but got to see him regularly. Turns out it was a family member's child. Her daughter "Dylan" was supposedly her second pregnancy. She posted nursery plans, bump pictures (just of her large stomach), videos of the baby "kicking", and an ultrasound which actually turned out to be HER in her mother's womb. She finally went into premature labor and that's when people started suspecting she was a fraud. The biggest give away was when she posted a picture of her receiving the baby after she was born and the woman in the picture had skinny arms and hands so everyone knew it wasn't her. She then proceeded to tell everyone that the baby passed away. She finally came out saying she faked the pregnancy and the adoption of the other kid because a while back she had a miscarriage and was having trouble coping with it. That had also turned into a lie, no shock there. Almost immediately after things had died down and people were done trying to come at her with pitchforks, she announced that her and her boyfriend were going to TTC despite only being 17 and having recent trouble with the law. She claimed she had a job but wouldn't ever say where. She claimed she had graduated early but if I remember correctly way back when I first started following her she had said she dropped out of high school when it became too much to handle. She wouldn't ever post a graduation pic or a pic of her diploma. She finally did get pregnant and recently had her (real) daughter. But what I don't think anyone notices is that she is currently living with one of her friends at his mother's house. She has no stable place nor does she have anything but the bare minimum things that the baby needs. She brags about not living with her mother but is that really worth bragging about if you are basically couch surfing? Her boyfriend is still in high school and it seems as if his mother has a tight rein on him. He is apparently planning on leaving state to go to college. She doesn't seem like she can stop lying and she seems like she tries too hard to hide the fact that she wasn't really ready to have a baby and that she has gotten herself into quite a predicament. All you have to do is ask her about the babies she faked and her true maturity and colors come out.

theywerebones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theywerebones »

This bitch...she blocked me because she gave a shoutout to Alyson and I said something about it. She has the IQ of a parasite

boogyboo1267
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boogyboo1267 »

[Double Post]
boogyboo1267
Amateur
Amateur

I know Caroline through our moms, they work together and I just found this website a few days ago, I had no idea Caroline has done all this, faking pregnancy, ect. so I would like to clear things up, no she did not graduate high school, she dropped out about two years ago, she did have her own place but quit working and so she couldn't live on her own anymore so she's with her mom, Brynlee is of right now in CPS custody because she had drugs in her system. Brynlee was withdrawaling very badly from them. And she is living with her mom again and Ben and her aren't doing so well right now

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow all that time wasted ttcing and trying to force her out just to basically throw her away. Wtf
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I saw where she said she had to eat every hour to flush out the bipolar medicine Caroline takes but damn I didn't know the baby was in custody .
boogyboo1267
Amateur
Amateur

It wasn't bipolar meds. It was illegal substances, that's what her mom told mine

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That's sooo messed up wtf
boogyboo1267
Amateur
Amateur

It's under investigation, it wasn't in Caroline's system so they might just let her have brynlee back because they think it was from awhile ago

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KimKardashian wrote:I saw where she said she had to eat every hour to flush out the bipolar medicine Caroline takes but damn I didn't know the baby was in custody .
I saw that she said that too but found it a little strange how defensive she was. If it was something that's fine to take during pregnancy why tell people not to start crap with you in a post?

Not sure of anyone saw but that kaytee girl who is friends with caroline is going to rehab for drugs. I hope she and Caroline weren't doing them together. I hope she wasn't doing some serious drugs while pregnant. I don't understand why you would try so hard for a kid then throw it away like that. I don't know why she would have been trying to self induce so early knowing she had done drugs recently that would be in her or the babies system. You would think she would have been trying to force the baby to stay in as long as possible to give it time to get out their system.

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”