CaitlinFladager

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

CaitlinFladager

Unread post by blackbetty »

Per request, here's a thread for this IG mama.
#FreeBen
jedoc
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager

Unread post by jedoc »

I like her,she seems to have gotten "famous" from her pics and videos going viral not from drama like so many others. Im in a mommy group with her and she comes across very genuine and nice
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

She's incredibility rude to her ask.fm followers. I like her for the most part, but sometimes I think she tries too hard to portray the 'Perfect' Family. If there are ever (and there have been) reports of her Husband out at a bar she gets very defensive and snappy.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I was in a group with her on FB (and randomly removed for no reason) and everyone kissed her ass. I remember once someone said something about how the "instafamous moms" rarely interact and she was a HUUUUUUGE bitch
#FreeBen
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

I guarantee her life or marriage isn't as perfect as she tries to portray on social media
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

All she does is talk about how she's with her high school sweetheart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

spacekitty wrote:All she does is talk about how she's with her high school sweetheart

ikr! Like chill we get it you peaked in HS...
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Her blond hair really does not suit her in my opinion.

She tries so hard to portray them as the perfect family it makes me wonder if shes trying to convince her followers or herself...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Maisie_Claire wrote:She tries so hard to portray them as the perfect family it makes me wonder if shes trying to convince her followers or herself...
Spot on
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/14 ... d5f4d6.jpg[/img]

Why is she so dressed up and he's just in a tee and khakis? Looks SO awkward.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaitlinFladager

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/14 ... d5f4d6.jpg[/img]

It may have been an event she was only going to and she just wanted a picture of them together. Kinda like the people who go to take photos before prom don't dress up, but sometimes you take photos with them too.

EDIT: It was probably a friend's event/bday.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote:
spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/14 ... d5f4d6.jpg[/img]

It may have been an event she was only going to and she just wanted a picture of them together. Kinda like the people who go to take photos before prom don't dress up, but sometimes you take photos with them too.

EDIT: It was probably a friend's event/bday.
That's true, I didn't think of that. I just figured they may both be going because they were both in front of the limo as if they were going inside.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

He literally only has those pants. I sweat ever picture he is in them

Probably can't buy himself new clothes because she is constantly buying ridiculous crap for herself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

She was a lot prettier when she had darker hair. Which is weird because it seemed like blonde would suit her but it doesn't. And they were definitely going somewhere together in the limo picture. She implied on the captain that it was for their anniversary.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Shxyshun wrote:She was a lot prettier when she had darker hair. Which is weird because it seemed like blonde would suit her but it doesn't. And they were definitely going somewhere together in the limo picture. She implied on the captain that it was for their anniversary.
I guess. Or could just be an old pic saying happy anniversary. I do that with my BF because we rarely take photos.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

She seems like a nice enough girl but she's in a Mothers group like me and gets her ass patted over making a post about the most smallest of shit.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Im not sure why people like her, she seems quite judgemental. She never really gets in on ask drama or instagram drama, but on twitter you can see her bitchy side more through her tweets and likes. She isn't honest at all tries to hard to be perfect when its ok to get overwhelmed, and goes on over and over about how she met her husband in high school and how they're each others firsts and blah blah, like girl you aint the only one. Posts the same thing over and over again to get more views and likes.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CaitlinFladager

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

pepsi- wrote:Im not sure why people like her, she seems quite judgemental. She never really gets in on ask drama or instagram drama, but on twitter you can see her bitchy side more through her tweets and likes. She isn't honest at all tries to hard to be perfect when its ok to get overwhelmed, and goes on over and over about how she met her husband in high school and how they're each others firsts and blah blah, like girl you aint the only one. Posts the same thing over and over again to get more views and likes.
She posted another picture on Instagram with a whole rant about how she loves being a young mother

Congrats on loving your life, but the more you have to post about it the more it seems you don't love your life and have to fake it until you make it

I'm glad I chose to get an EDUCATION and not start a family at 19, but you don't see me plastering it all over the Internet

It's like a double standard, young moms can post stuff like that and get praised for being an inspiration. A great mom, an idol. but if a young woman posted how she was glad she didn't start her family young and got an education first she would be harassed for stating she was glad she didn't have kids young. Sorry but that's more inspirational to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

You are spot on! She posts the same old rants everywhere!! And I remember awhile back a woman said she didn't think pregnancy was beautiful or something along those lines and Caitlin and a few other girls attacked her for her fricken opinion and shed tweet how can u not find pregnancy beautiful. She cannot handle when people have different views then her, even tho she tries to play it off like she can !
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Ugh, I'm embarrassed to say how much I know about this girl. I liked her at first when Ari was a baby (I have a son around the same age as Ari so somehow found her account when I was pregnant). She was pretty normal then, but then her ego exploded. She's beyond obsessed with thinking her family is so perfect and they are the ONLY high school sweetheart couple who actually "made it" and that Noah is the only young dad ever to step up for his family. Jeez, does she realize how many "perfect little families" there are out there who don't spend 24/7 showing the world how "perfect" they are?! She annoys me so much. She constantly talks about how she has nothing to prove and you must be so unhappy if you question her happiness. Everything she posts seems so fake. I'm not saying her family/relationship isn't good- hopefully it really is as great as she makes it out to be. But for gods sake stop bragging all the damn time.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”