Unread post by placebo »

Also sorry Betty, but I thought the thread name fits her down to a T :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

Unread post by twomommies »

Summary? Breakup number #259688 where Jakoby APPARENTLY noticed his Dad had left Mom and her bean alone
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

twomommies wrote:Summary? Breakup number #259688 where Jakoby APPARENTLY noticed his Dad had left Mom and her bean alone
Just like how she claimed how last time they broke up, supposedly jakoby told Tayler that he "hates daddy because he hits mommy and makes her cry"
What's disturbing me right now is that there's probably some innocent teenage girl right now talking to chuckie. Yuck!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

tayler always says shit like "the kids said they don't like chuckie" or "the kids said chuckies mean cause he hits me" when her and chuckie break up. usually she claims its jakoby saying stuff. first of all, i'm pretty sure she's lying to make chuckie look bad and try and prove she's not the problem, he is. second, if the kids are really saying that stuff, shouldn't she realize that they obviously know what's going on and that that's not a good, safe, healthy environment to be raising them in. lastly, in regards to her long dirty laundry post, i couldn't help but notice, ever time she said chuckie hit her, she said she was the one who hit him first. i'm not saying that makes him hitting her okay, but if she knows she's the one who hits him first, why does she make such a big deal about him hitting her back? she even said in her post, she always hits him back because she always defends herself in a fight, whether its a man or woman (gotta emphasize the new bisexuality she's decided on)
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Tayler and Sam 2gether 4eva true love.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

(Referring to screenshots in the last thread) Sara is right, Tayler just makes things 10x worse by airing out their dirty laundry on social media for all to see, also if I knew the only way I would be able to see my nieces and nephew was to be fake as fuck to their crazy mother then I would. Tayler always makes herself out to be the victim, even when she says that she's partly to blame for things it's followed by a sob story to downplay any wrong doing on her behalf. She said she put her hands on him after he head butted her because she always defends herself whether it's against a male or female but apparently that doesn't apply to Chuckie when she slapped him across the face first? It's not okay for either of them to put their hands on each other but she needs to stop acting like she did nothing wrong. Also, if they can't afford school clothes because Chuckie spent $250 on a game then how the fuck were they going to afford another baby? This is a perfect example of why she needs to get her shit together and stop relying on other people to pay for her and her "spawns".
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Sort of ot but Sam's neck tattoo looks gross af ew

I like tattoos and I think if people want them then more power to them but... some are just terrible decisions
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Now she's crying about her uterus area again... for crying out loud Tayler! Are you gonna sucker Sam in to being baby daddy #2?
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Jesus fucking Christ.
She is doing EXACTLY what she did 6 months ago. She's a complete joke. 'Were never getting back together, we're better without him, I'm gonna stay single for a while'
OH LOOK A GUY WITH A PENIS LOVE ME BE MY BABY DADDY I LOVE YOU MY KIDS WILL CALL YOU DADDY I HATE CHUCKIE LETS HAVE A BABY
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Well, Tayler deserves everything that happened to her. She chose that life and life cycle. Her actions speak loud.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

The kids shouldn't even know about Chuckie hitting her. I know sometimes it can be inevitable for them to see but she should not be encouraging them to hate him. She is screwing them up good and proper. And now hat he's gone she's suddenly bought Sam back? What the hell.
It's exactly the same as last time and when chuckie decide she wants Tayler back she'll be back to planning baby #4. She doesn't learn; she claims she does and then will repeat herself again. It's so sad for the children, they don't deserve any of this.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

What a trainwreck. :|
ImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

When I first read that chuckie spent $250(?) on a game, my first thought was "damn he must really love playing Temple Run" lol. I'm curious to what game it was lol.
Reminds of me 16 & Pregnant when Gary spent $400 on a game console and Guitar Hero, knowing that he and Amber were struggling financially.
And yeah it was wrong of him to spend money on that knowing that he had to buy clothes for his kids, but how many times has Tayler spent whatever little money she had on useless things as well? She sold her camera and spent it all on candy and toys for the kids Easter baskets. She sold her laptop and spent it all on a birthday party supplies. Her last YT check ($30) went all to pizza.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She says she defends herself, which is great, but why doesn't she call the cops so she and her kids are actually safe from him? I don't get it. She makes it sound like he's going to kill her, but she gets away and then does nothing at all. How is this any different from all the other times she has seen the light? Do something about it then! Jakoby's having potty training issues, Alesana's probably planning to run away, and Anberlin is going to start hitting people. Such a good mom!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I wonder why she posts all about it on social media but can't call the police. Its not like she is hiding it. As far as I am concerned, both of them need to be arrested for beating on each other.

And why is she bringing her kids around this other guy? If she wants to date or have sex with him, fine. I really don't care. But why do her kids need to be involved?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

As far as I can tell, this time around, absolutely nothing has changed. She's NOT doing anything different from every other time at all. I think she's too afraid of CPS getting involved if she calls the police which is BS unless she actually has something to hide. And if he's so volatile, why send the kids over so willingly? She's always trying to play games with him. She never ever just lets go. She's so possessive and clingy, it's no wonder she doesn't have successful relationships. Let him go and move on with life. The kids will be so much better off!

She only brings guys around to try make Chuckie jealous. But he always dumps her anyway in the end. He cheats on her relentlessly. She has zero self-esteem or self-awareness about all this.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Annddd she's back to posting scantily clothed pictures for attention. Like, NO TAYLER, COVER YOURSELF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

placebo wrote:Annddd she's back to posting scantily clothed pictures for attention. Like, NO TAYLER, COVER YOURSELF
Is one of her boobs like twice the size as the other one or is the photo? Either way, not flattering and trashy.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

staceybrax wrote:
placebo wrote:Annddd she's back to posting scantily clothed pictures for attention. Like, NO TAYLER, COVER YOURSELF
Is one of her boobs like twice the size as the other one or is the photo? Either way, not flattering and trashy.
I was about to comment that lol.

She reminds me so much of my cousin and the way she's heading in the next 5 years and that honestly makes me really sad. :(

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”