• Advertisement

DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Postby kittypurry » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 am

Starting a new thread since the last one is past 1k. Last thread Missy tried to get Finley out, Bryan hit something else with his car, and they let Ollie do dangerous things. Just another day in the Bumps house

Weird there was no mention of the accident or Bryan going to the body shop for the estimate in today's vlog either. They are definitely avoiding the subject on purpose for some reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: DailyBumpsomOllie'sHead: Part 39

Postby OhHiImSam » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:27 am

Woah! That last thread moved really fast.

Today's blog had a lot of "Sure Jane" moments.

Bryan: "I sang him his lullaby..." Sure Jan.

Missy: "My midwife actually gave to thumbs up last week but I decided to wait." Nice try, Jan.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyBumpsonOllie'sHead: Part 39

Postby ProSubscriber » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:30 am

Telling Missy to swallow Bryan's jizz isn't that crazy. It's the same premise as taking EPO capsules orally. However, both are a waste of time as far as inducing labour and the benefits & safety of oral EPO is questionable. So I guess a blowie for Bryan could actually be the superior option? *gag*
ProSubscriber
Talker

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:32 am

Omggggggg do you guys not know I am a joking 90% of the time !!!! I know it's not her arreola !!!!! I posted it back a few years ago when the video first came out and said at first glance I thought it was!! No ones scared of tits here! Just thought it was funny.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 am

Okay, can we keep the sex talk down to minimum here? We do have younger users and while I'm sure they've seen comments or have Googled things themselves, we need to be respectful.

None of this talk is really educational so please take it somewhere else.
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby EleanorRigby » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 am

Amelia322 wrote:Omggggggg do you guys not know I am a joking 90% of the time !!!! I know it's not her arreola !!!!! I posted it back a few years ago when the video first came out and said at first glance I thought it was!! No ones scared of tits here! Just thought it was funny.

To be fair the posts before that were borderline graphic so I assumed you were adding to the conversation about blow jobs and jizz.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:47 am

BAHAHAHA I skipped over those.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:48 am

Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?
RootBeerFloatie
True Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:48 am

Here's the ring revolution. Okay so the first one it got bent but was so so special? Second one was soooo sooo sooo special she swore she would never take it off and would pass it down to her children and the third one no mention of!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby castrofreak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:54 am

I saw this on Facebook and it reminded me of missy and Corbin. Not missy and Bryan. Hahahha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
castrofreak
Informer

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 am

OMG. So much wrong with the bumpdates and vlog. I think mostly everyone touched on it.

I'm so sad for Finn. And I agree the medium story I was convinced it was Gabriel. But that would be too good to be true.

All the lies she says about inducing labor. Haha.

I'm too lazy to even go on about what's wrong. I'm just so sad for them. What a depressing life.

PS lots of good screenshots in the last thread of Missy. Make them your dps!! :P
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby justarandomperson22 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 am

Ugh I don't even want to watch her bs today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
justarandomperson22
Gossiper

Postby FJ_Lanning » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:57 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?

I really don't know. I feel like she is soooo desperate for a girl. But I'm hoping reality kicks her in the butt and she realizes what babies and kids actually are. And they aren't toys and money making machines. One can only hope....
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper

Postby Jamiecrickets » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 am

If she did so much research for all these natural induction remedies I hope she stumbled across that taking evening prim rose oil is hugely questioned and generally not reccomended for vbac woman. :/

And active labour. Bitch please! MAYBE prodomal labour.

What an idiot.
Jamiecrickets
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:04 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Yeah lets not get into trashy territory here. Anyway how soon do you think they'll get pregnant after Finn? Another two years? Or asap trying for a girl?

I think they won't prevent pregnancy, so they will in effect start trying ASAP. That's assuming they actually do have a regular intimate relationship. If they don't, then Missy will start keeping an eye on her cycles and try to have a "surprise" pregnancy like her bestie Ellie.

Also, regarding all the talk yesterday an
Bout how she'd probably do better updates and things with a girl...., I definitely think Missy has fantasies about how different it would be with a girl, but I think she'd end up just neglecting a girl too eventually. Maybe just to a slightly lesser extent.

The laziness runs deep with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lori_plyler » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:08 am

I had prodromal labor for 4 days with my VBAC and and it really drained me. My midwife told me NO WAY to primrose rose oil!
Missy has no idea how much information on Google is wrong or misleading.

lori_plyler
Amateur

Postby loopdeloop » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 am

Not until they have a nanny, and not until Finn is one.

I really don't think they can handle two kids and a pregnant Missy without more help. Pregnancy also can mess with breastfeeding supply, and I don't think Missy would do that. I mean, 300 extra calories a day from breastfeeding is a cookie and a glass of milk. She does not want to give that up. ;)
loopdeloop
Informer

Postby staceyeileen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:20 am

Why did they need a new infant car seat?? Did they actually throw away everything they had for Ollie?
staceyeileen
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 am

loopdeloop wrote:

I really don't think they can handle two kids and a pregnant Missy without more help. Pregnancy also can mess with breastfeeding supply, and I don't think Missy would do that. I mean, 300 extra calories a day from breastfeeding is a cookie and a glass of milk. She does not want to give that up. ;)

This assumes Missy actually BFs for her baby though. I honestly think she does it more for herself. She thinks it makes her a better mom, and it gets her attention. Be on the lookout for half the vlogs to have BFing in the title!

Know what's better than than for attention though? Pregnancy

If she honestly still cared about her kids' diet, she would have tried a little harder to keep up Ollie's "organic only" diet. That got dropped for convenience, and I can see BFing getting dropped too if it's too hard.

Just like the cloth diapering she was so sanctimonious about

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:29 am

staceyeileen wrote:Why did they need a new infant car seat?? Did they actually throw away everything they had for Ollie?

I kinda get it. I mean, it's incredibly wasteful and materialistic, but I get it.
They have a TON more money now than they did with Ollie, and they want luxury models of everything. They want the "look how rich we are" upgrade so that no one could possibly mistake them for poor.

The only hand-me-downs Finn will wear/use will be the things Pissy finds sentimental.
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby cats-or-die » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am

I'm a full time nanny, and B&M remind me of a family I worked for for years and years. Home all day, not a care in the world, but handing their precious children off to the nanny every day. I have no doubt in my mind they'll hire a nanny sometime soon. If Cassie gains her own life (doubtful) and Mimi is needed to hold Missy's hand all day, they'll need some extra help!*~

They need to keep popping out kids to keep their YT career rolling. I have no doubt Missy will get pregnant again relatively soon.

xoxo gossip cat
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper

Postby loopdeloop » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 am

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:

This assumes Missy actually BFs for her baby though. I honestly think she does it more for herself. She thinks it makes her a better mom, and it gets her attention. Be on the lookout for half the vlogs to have BFing in the title!

Know what's better than than for attention though? Pregnancy

If she honestly still cared about her kids' diet, she would have tried a little harder to keep up Ollie's "organic only" diet. That got dropped for convenience, and I can see BFing getting dropped too if it's too hard.

Just like the cloth diapering she was so sanctimonious about

I really think she breastfeeds for the attention and for the weight loss/so she can eat more. We are about to enter the Age of the Breast once Finn is born. Even though she has given up all of her other "crunchy mom" things, I would be seriously shocked if she used formula unless she really had to. However, I don't think she would alter her diet for breastfeeding if Finn was allergic to dairy or something.

They can't keep up Ollie's organic only diet because they would need to adopt it themselves. Freebirds and Olive Garden aren't organic. :D
Last edited by loopdeloop on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
loopdeloop
Informer

Postby glowingrooms » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 am

I hope Missy never gets her girl. She neglects Oliver and you can tell she has no connection to Finley. She doesn't deserve it.
glowingrooms
Informer

Postby kittypurry » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:34 am

I think as soon as taking care of Finn isn't just sitting or laying, Missy will get the itch. Pregnancy is her best excuse to do nothing, and it gives her attention. Things will be exciting for a while, but once they calm down and everyone is focused on Finn's development, she will want the spotlight back

I do think she wants a girl more than she wants to breastfeed, and she'd be willing to take the risk of drying up to have a girl. On the other hand, I think she's realizing that there's a good chance she could have another boy, and if she knew she would have a boy her next pregnancy, she'd probably wait a while.

I really don't think Finn's birth will change much for Missy, for a while at least. He'll sleep and eat most of the day, Bryan will do diapers.

I can see her getting pregnant before Finn is mobile or after 1 year

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby gwsb » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:36 am

Theirmom wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:Why did they need a new infant car seat?? Did they actually throw away everything they had for Ollie?

I kinda get it. I mean, it's incredibly wasteful and materialistic, but I get it.
They have a TON more money now than they did with Ollie, and they want luxury models of everything. They want the "look how rich we are" upgrade so that no one could possibly mistake them for poor.

The only hand-me-downs Finn will wear/use will be the things Pissy finds sentimental.

I hope they donated at least. Even if you aren't pro used carseat they can be traded in for discounts at babies r us and such. I'd like to think it benefited someone but probably not. Wasteful Lumps.
gwsb
Gossiper

Next

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay