2011keepingupwithBritney: Part 29

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

I'm not listing a title credit, because a few folks have recommended this one both in her thread and in the name suggestions thread. Hope you enjoy!

please continue here...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011keepingupwithBritney: Part 29

Unread post by hannahbanana »

[quote="British25"]Oh my, someone on that photo has said they love her TTC vlogs. I've just had a quick skim through of comments from recent Instagram photos.. Probably 90% of her followers look to be young teens. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say it's hardly the target audience for TTC vlogs and ovulation test giveaways?! [/qoute="Britsh25"]
Watch the video were all her fans congratulate her in getting 100k subs. They're all 8-13 years old girls. One girl even had her toy congratulate Vanessa lol
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

She looks beautiful in that photo, damn! Lol Maybe a baby glow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

hannahbanana wrote: Watch the video were all her fans congratulate her in getting 100k subs. They're all 8-13 years old girls. One girl even had her toy congratulate Vanessa lol
. I can't even... LOL!! Congrats, Vanessa... You're the Queen of the Teddy Ruxpins and Barbie dolls! Hahaha!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

NutraSteve wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: Watch the video were all her fans congratulate her in getting 100k subs. They're all 8-13 years old girls. One girl even had her toy congratulate Vanessa lol
. I can't even... LOL!! Congrats, Vanessa... You're the Queen of the Teddy Ruxpins and Barbie dolls! Hahaha!
Lmao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

her eyebrows look like boomerangs?????
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

omg i hope she was joking in that video claiming lily dresses herself! it kinda seems like she is, but you never know with vanessa. it's SO obvious lily's not dressing herself and pretty comical how the clip is cut.. like the shirts over lily's head, now one arm is in, now the whole thing it on, now half her pants are up.. like what?? i hope it was a joke! haahaha here's the video if any one is curious the dressing clip is at about 1:30
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

if lily dressing herself isnt a lie, V's claims that lily will pull anything you put in her hair out is a lie! lily has a cute little red bow in her hair the whole video
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

chelsieross7 wrote:omg i hope she was joking in that video claiming lily dresses herself! it kinda seems like she is, but you never know with vanessa. it's SO obvious lily's not dressing herself and pretty comical how the clip is cut.. like the shirts over lily's head, now one arm is in, now the whole thing it on, now half her pants are up.. like what?? i hope it was a joke! haahaha here's the video if any one is curious the dressing clip is at about 1:30
Lmao I can't :lol: It's so weird to me to lie about stuff like that! I know parents want their kids to be the ones ahead of the game, but they're one! It's okay that they aren't dressing themselves! Like I have parents at work tell me all the time that their one year old child came up to them, told them they had to use the bathroom, and then actually went on the potty. And like I said it's weird to me cause we're with their kids for roughly 8 hours a day and they NEVER do that to us...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

kayuhsee wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:omg i hope she was joking in that video claiming lily dresses herself! it kinda seems like she is, but you never know with vanessa. it's SO obvious lily's not dressing herself and pretty comical how the clip is cut.. like the shirts over lily's head, now one arm is in, now the whole thing it on, now half her pants are up.. like what?? i hope it was a joke! haahaha here's the video if any one is curious the dressing clip is at about 1:30
Lmao I can't :lol: It's so weird to me to lie about stuff like that! I know parents want their kids to be the ones ahead of the game, but they're one! It's okay that they aren't dressing themselves! Like I have parents at work tell me all the time that their one year old child came up to them, told them they had to use the bathroom, and then actually went on the potty. And like I said it's weird to me cause we're with their kids for roughly 8 hours a day and they NEVER do that to us...
I know some people who claim their kids are potty trained at 4 months old. :roll: They claim they "hold it" until their parents put them on the toilet. But really, that's elimination communication, not potty training. I also know people who claimed their kids were potty trained before 1. How can they be if most 1-year-olds can barely even walk? And why the rush?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Oh god. Two week wait videos. [PILE OF POO]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

At the beginning of the video when she mention "her dog trying to get to his food"

I was like when did she get a dog? But then I remember Benny. Is that bad I forgot she had Benny?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

classof2015 wrote:At the beginning of the video when she mention "her dog trying to get to his food"

I was like when did she get a dog? But then I remember Benny. Is that bad I forgot she had Benny?

Shit! I totally Forgot about him thanks for reminding me.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Was that her new shirt? Wasn't super baggy if so. I can't believe she is making 2 week wait videos. She is a god damn idiot

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

What the heck is a 2 week wait cudeo

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lovehound11 wrote:What the heck is a 2 week wait cudeo

Watch the video and Vanessa will explain it. Image
piinkfrogg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piinkfrogg »

Lovehound11 wrote:What the heck is a 2 week wait cudeo

Where she talks about her sore breasts, her cervical mucus and whatnot Image

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The two week wait video is like self-voyeuristic in some way. She should be writing this in a journal if she must keep track of it. Saying things like DPO (and then explaining it) is weird. I have never heard someone actually use the abbreviations out loud.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Jesus Christ, all of this TTC bullshit. How did mankind ever continue and evolve into what it is today without ovulation tests and period tracker apps? How did our grandmothers know when to have sex and reproduce? Give me a break.
piinkfrogg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piinkfrogg »

NutraSteve wrote:Jesus Christ, all of this TTC bullshit. How did mankind ever continue and evolve into what it is today without ovulation tests and period tracker apps? How did our grandmothers know when to have sex and reproduce? Give me a break.
Someone commented saying she has been ttcing for two years and her struggles and giving her advice on temping or something like that and all Dumbessa said was that she would try it next cycleImage so nice of her

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”