KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

Unread post by staceymj »

I don't think there's a thread for them yet, I've only just started watching them so I haven't really formed an opinion on them yet. Jackson is a cute baby though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by laesterschwester »

I actually like the two of them. Or the three of them. Unlike Kyra, Keren seems to be a nice and sincere person who cares for other people a lot.
Plus I like that Khoa at least has a job and both of them received education - I really hope that this will also be like that once the subscriber numbers might be higher. The really profit from Kyra's and Oscar's stay which btw I am not sure how they are handling it. I would freak out if I had guests for that long...
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why do they still live with her mom if they are engaged? They seem like a sweet little family

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Lovehound11 wrote:Why do they still live with her mom if they are engaged? They seem like a sweet little family

I'm sure they wouldn't be able to afford such a nice place if they lived on their own.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But khoa drives a Lexus

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I think they each drive and Lexus but I could be wrong.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

I honestly love them. I've been watching for a few months now, and I think if I was going to dislike them, I would already. Keren and Khoa seem like the absolute sweetest people. I think they both come from wealthy families. Or at least Khoa does. It was just mentioned that Khoa's family has their own restaurant and Oscar said it was basically Khoa/Keren's. Plus Khoa works in real estate. I saw a house that he was trying to sell, and, holy moly! It was definitely a 800,000 dollar home, if not more. So it seems to be that he makes a good paycheck. Plus their money from YouTube is rolling in now that Oscar/Kyra have promoted them so much.

Anyway, I really like Keren. She followed me on Instagram/Twitter and she's talked to me a few times (on her own, I didn't say anything to her) and maybe that's made me a little biased, but, I just think she's a doll.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get the vibe that keren is a genuinely nice person, she seems very sweet. Her voice is so soothing too. I like them so far, but I have only watched the vlogs since Oscar and Kyra have been there.

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Yeah! I love her voice too. I just think she and Khoa are super sweet and genuine and I haven't found anything wrong with them. Also, since they're a little bit older, they are a lot more mature. I also think Keren is a better mom than Kyra.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Anyone else think it's strange they weren't getting a TON of views on their vlogs, the OKbaby friends come and visit and it goes up a little. That makes sense, but a vlog from earlier this week has 102K views. The only other video that got near that many was a year ago and it was a gender reveal, which usually rake in the views.
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

What ages are they?
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Well in the beginning of keren's vlog today she said her room is doubling as the nursery right now and it's stressing her out so I'm guessing that she's ready to have the house back to normal!
itsdoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsdoll »

staceyeileen wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Why do they still live with her mom if they are engaged? They seem like a sweet little family

I'm sure they wouldn't be able to afford such a nice place if they lived on their own.
I've been watching their vlogs since she was pregnant and she explained why they were going to live with her mom. They are trying to save money to buy a home. They can more than afford to live on their own with khoa working in real estate and having the restaurant. Also I'm sure they get a little income from YouTube. I think they plan to live with her mom for 2 years or so.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

itsdoll wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:

I've been watching their vlogs since she was pregnant and she explained why they were going to live with her mom. They are trying to save money to buy a home. They can more than afford to live on their own with khoa working in real estate and having the restaurant. Also I'm sure they get a little income from YouTube. I think they plan to live with her mom for 2 years or so.
Well, I don't know their finances but I live in the Orlando area so I know what rent is like for a 3 bedroom townhouse in downtown Orlando. I still think they live in a nicer place than they would otherwise be able to afford on their own. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

I actually like these two. They're refreshing and closer to my age, so they're a little more relatable.

But I feel like Keren "mothers" Kyra in a way. And this is the only reason I could see them actually being friends. They're on different levels of maturity and Kyra is just such a bitch all the time. There is no way I would be able to be around that 24/7 for like a week and not say something/ slap a bitch.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I LOVE them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

I like them way better than Kyra and Oscar. The only questionable thing I've seen them do so far is stick Jackson in front of the laptop to watch cartoons. And khoa was like "I won't bother him because he's watching his cartoons.". What?!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Yeah, Keren and Khoa (not to mention Keren's mother) HAVE to be sick of them. Even when Keren said, "You know you guys are always welcome in my house," it seemed a little forced even though you could tell she was trying to be sweet. Love the girl to death though. I really just don't have any bad things to say about her or Khoa. I hope it stays that way.

I just cannot get over how Kyra/Oscar totally made themselves at home. It's so incredibly rude. It's only human nature that Keren and Khoa will let out a sigh of relief whenever they leave because having guests that long is EXHAUSTING no matter how much you like/love them.
megster6443

Unread post by megster6443 »

I like them also. They have to be getting annoyed with their guest. I would be going crazy having someone stay in my home that long.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by kkkk »

They're incredibly sweet. Not to compare, but the difference between them and Kyra/Oscar is astounding! But I do know they're a little older. How old are they? 22?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”