Aaryn Williams

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

So, anyone remember the racist girl from Big Brother a few years ago? She's married and pregnant with a YouTube channel now.

In this video she talks about how she hopes she'll one day be the wife who cooks and cleans and stays on top of laundry. It seems like she's a stay at home wife, soon to be stay at home mom. If she can't keep anything taken care of, what does she do with her time?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ugh. I just think she is the worst. I can never get it out of my head when they flipped Candaces mattress and were mocking her.
Anyway, she seems super entitled even just watching her video. I was also super confused about saying she cant go natural because she is GBS positive? Never heard of that.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ugh. I just think she is the worst. I can never get it out of my head when they flipped Candaces mattress and were mocking her.
Anyway, she seems super entitled even just watching her video. I was also super confused about saying she cant go natural because she is GBS positive? Never heard of that.
I think by "natural" she wanted to avoid any and all medication, and with GBS you have to have antibiotics. Kinda like Jessica (JessFam) with the twins.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I'm a fan of BB. I haven't really been that interested since her season. The racism was way over the top. I'm surprised she's trying Youtube. She should never been a public person ever again. She's an awful person.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lovethesnark wrote:I'm a fan of BB. I haven't really been that interested since her season. The racism was way over the top. I'm surprised she's trying Youtube. She should never been a public person ever again. She's an awful person.
I haven't watched it since the season with that annoying red headed chicks sister who looked identical to her was on and it took them forever to even notice who she was lol
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I'm a fan of BB. I haven't really been that interested since her season. The racism was way over the top. I'm surprised she's trying Youtube. She should never been a public person ever again. She's an awful person.
I haven't watched it since the season with that annoying red headed chicks sister who looked identical to her was on and it took them forever to even notice who she was lol
That was Aaryn's season.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Was it really? Ha I don't even remember her. I guess I didn't pay much attention during that season then. I'm a dummy
Ivy100
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ivy100 »

I started watching her videos without knowing who she was and so far, I enjoy them. It was only after she did a video about life after reality TV that I thought to Google her. I didn't watch any of the videos and don't condone her past actions, but the girl in the Youtube videos is likeable enough imo.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's easy to seem likeable in a short youtube video that you edit yourself. This chick said some really disgusting things and acted like there was nothing wrong with it. It wasn't just a nasty comment here and there. It was a nearly daily occurrence. Aaryn was completely comfortable being racist and homophobic on national tv.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

I watched some of her videos to see if maybe she had changed from her BB days, because I did want to give her an honest shot, but she's still the same girl she was during BB. She talks in one video how if she knows something is going to get negative comments, she's really defensive about it when she does the video or whatever, cause she doesn't like reading negative comments. If she doesn't like negative comments to the point where she's going to already be super defensive before the video is even live, YouTube probably isn't for you. That's one thing that really shows me she hasn't changed. Anyone remember her exit interview with Julie Chen? She was so indignant about being called on her crap and said that that's just how they are in Texas, they just joke. Then she just kept repeating she never meant to offend anyone and she didn't mean anything by it, but then would dig herself in deeper with saying again that she just jokes or whatever.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ugh. I just think she is the worst. I can never get it out of my head when they flipped Candaces mattress and were mocking her.
I think by "natural" she wanted to avoid any and all medication, and with GBS you have to have antibiotics. Kinda like Jessica (JessFam) with the twins.
Oh I know that. I just dont think that has anything to do with "being natural" ie. having a natural childbirth so the comment seemed weird to me? Also, if she was really into being natural as in not wanting to take any meds at all there are ways to naturally "cure" GBS but later in the video she takes a form of Tums so she cant be against taking anything at all... (not saying Tums are anything at all like antibitotics. I am just saying usually people who are against taking meds during pregnancy extend
that to any and all forms)

Regardless, she seems entitled to me. I am interested to see her birth story after baby is born because I can imagine it will be filled with how people did her wrong, nurse was mean etc....
2hourslater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2hourslater »

Ive been watching her for a couple months. Her lavish lifestyle is just so beyond my comprehension. She doesnt seem phased by it. Maybe she comes from money, I dont know.
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

have any of you watched her "BB15" video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh lord (from her FB)
People amaze me. I was looking at my phone as I walked up to the Salata (salad bar) door to go in. Grabbed the handle and it was locked. As I stepped back to walk under the shade a woman very rudely said "We are ALL waiting". Okay lady... I was looking at my phone, didn't see you and the ONE other person standing around, and I am 39 weeks pregnant. Even if I was TRYING to cut in front of you you should let me. LMAO!
2hourslater
Amateur
Amateur

Which one? The "how to get cast on reality tv" one?
2hourslater
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone notice she sounds like shes trying to talk with a softer voice lately? Reminds me of Michelle Duggar's voice lol.
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

She had Skyla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That going home outfit for the baby... why does an 8 pound child need that many flowers/bows/frills?
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Only a couple days old, and Aaryn's already stuffing the baby in clothes that probably are not comfortable and slapping a bow on her head.
Allthatglitters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Allthatglitters »

I really like Aaryn. I enjoy her videos and think she's a sweet fun girl. I am way older than her, but she seems sweet enough. I despised her on BB. Racism really really gets under my skin. However, she was young and maybe she really didn't think twice about it. I can forgive someone for their past..she's a new mom now. And from what I've seen on IG, she's got one pretty baby. Her and Nick will be amazing parents it seems and I look forward to seeing more from her.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”