Pits of paradis

kae_kae07
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pits of paradis

Unread post by kae_kae07 »

I've only been watching her for a short time but I love her. Brittany and her husband recently adopted there daughter Harper from Brittany's brother I believe. Anyone watch her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Pits of paradis

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Yes I just found them!! I really like them. They're a sweet family and he works pretty hard to support her lifestyle.
The whole situation with the adoption was a little strange to me after I found out that her brother and his gf (birth parents) already have children.
Britt just copied and pasted the same comment to anyone that asked and it said something like "there are times you can care for a child and times you can't, etc". But oh well, I bet they'll give Harper a better life than her birth parents could.
They've bought like all of the most expensive baby stuff lol which is funny to me

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Just found this forum. I've been watching her channel since June, I think, maybe May.

I had no idea that her brother and his gf already had a couple kids. I had just assumed they were young and weren't ready to raise a child. When they recently had some family over to meet Harper, there were some kids there, but I assumed they were their nieces/nephews through Joe's side. Is there a vlog where she mentions the kids her brother already has?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I can't find their channel. Is anyone able to link it for me

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

missparzival wrote:I can't find their channel. Is anyone able to link it for me

It's actually called "Bits of Paradis"

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's kinda sad that they already have children and decided to place Harper. Like how is she going to feel when she's older and hears the story? I'm sure her parents will word it nicely but I can't help but think she'd maybe have some resentment towards the people she thinks are her aunt and uncle.

chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I took the whole situation as her brother has kids and then the birth mom has some kids. This is their first together but they wouldn't be able to provide for her and the others. I don't think Harper will have resentment I think she will see how good her life is compared to her siblings and be thankful. Mainly because they seem to be a close open family and they will explain everything to her in time. I absolutely love them. I do think Britney might be a bit of a over spender and a little materialistic but I think if I had to go through the things they did and all years on not having to pay for a child's needs I would have more nice material things too.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does she ever go anywhere with Harper alone? It really doesn't seem like it. Joe has taken Harper places by himself? Why can't she

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Does she ever go anywhere with Harper alone? It really doesn't seem like it. Joe has taken Harper places by himself? Why can't she

They don't film very much, so at this point I've just assumed that when she's out with Harper she doesn't film it. But she definitely seems to be a home body

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Leaving the baby alone on the countertop made me cringe. I know she is still little and can't rollover but you never know.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladymama wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Does she ever go anywhere with Harper alone? It really doesn't seem like it. Joe has taken Harper places by himself? Why can't she

They don't film very much, so at this point I've just assumed that when she's out with Harper she doesn't film it. But she definitely seems to be a home body

She's said in her most recent vlog that her and Harper don't get out much. She was going to a thing with some woman from church, that would've been a perfect opportunity for her and Harper to get out on a mommy and daughter thing. Never to early to start bonding like that. I hope she gets more comfortable taking Harper out alone.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Leaving the baby alone on the countertop made me cringe. I know she is still little and can't rollover but you never know.

I agree it makes me a little nervous too. I'm sure she's there all the time but it just takes one second.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

That's the thing.... I wouldn't exactly say she was right next to her. She had her back turned even and she's just propped up on a pillow it's not even like she's buckled into anything.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh true I totally missed that!! Maybe she's much more overwhelmed than she had anticipated?
Also is there a way we can get this moved up with the other lesser talked about moms and correct the name?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I did not realize Harpers birth parents had other children. I havent been able to find much info other than the initial "my brother and his girlfriend..." in the announcement video. Even when she refers to them she says "birth parents" or "Ben and Sara"... are her and her brother close? are Saras other children his?? glad to see this thread!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

From what she's said, it seems like Ben and Sara have their children from precious relationships and that Harper was their only child together.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

What does her husband do for work? I just watched their house tour, their house is huge! It's beautiful. (Jealous lol). And I've noticed they're doing a little work on it. He must earn pretty decent money to be able to afford that house.
She seems really sweet, their baby is adorable.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

staceybrax wrote:What does her husband do for work? I just watched their house tour, their house is huge! It's beautiful. (Jealous lol). And I've noticed they're doing a little work on it. He must earn pretty decent money to be able to afford that house.
She seems really sweet, their baby is adorable.
I think he does IT work for hospitals if I'm remembering what either Brit or Joe said in a Q&A from a few months ago.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I reeeaaallly wish she'd stop putting Harper on the counter like she does. Every single vlog she uploads, that baby is on the counter just in that little pillow thing. She's more mobile now and it literally just takes a second for something to happen

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I reeeaaallly wish she'd stop putting Harper on the counter like she does. Every single vlog she uploads, that baby is on the counter just in that little pillow thing. She's more mobile now and it literally just takes a second for something to happen

She has mentioned that she keeps Harper on higher surfaces because of a disability of sorts (I forget what specifically). She says it keeps her from getting down on the floor.. but I'm curious what she plans to do when she can crawl and roll? Can't keep her on the bed, the counter and the swing all the time- how will she get her onto the floor? Keep Harper locked down until Joe is available to help?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”