StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I always make weird accents and voices with my husband. Like, 5 times a day at least. The difference is im not filming it and putting it on the internet for people to judge. Its just a weird little couple thing we do. And i say I meeeesed you as well, im definitely not trying to offend anyone with a Spanish accent and am not even trying to speak one, its just a weird/funny accent and voice.
_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 9d4c03.jpg[/img]

I'm so disgusted. Why do people think this is okay? It's a dumb word and all I think of is "gorgeous vagina" when I hear it. I think creepy kids should stay off of the internet.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

the couch looks so horrible there and makes no sense, it's driving me crazy, I really hope they change it.
why have they not gotten any other furniture yet it's been months! and she keeps talking about getting levi some blackout curtains, why doesn't she just go to target and get some? like I honestly don't understand them. Normal people will make a list of things they need and go out and get it, but they always take months to do one thing.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

They really should have thought out the couch situation better before dropping hundreds on it. I mean kudos to them for getting it (even though they ordered it like 2 months ago and delivery took forever). Sectionals do not belong in small spaces like that. They would have been much better off with getting a 3 piece set with a couch, love seat, and chair. That way you never have to worry about whether a sectional will fit in your current or any future home...
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

If Oscar is fluent in Spanish why the heck aren't they raising Levi to be bilingual? It's not hard. Kyra would speak English to him and Oscar only Spanish. My baby boy will be raised bilingual and I don't understand why people who could do the same just won't do it. Oh wait I know why.... They're probably too lazy
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 30b846.jpg[/img]

I've heard them both say that *opposite person* doesn't like them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Babydustfairy wrote:If Oscar is fluent in Spanish why the heck aren't they raising Levi to be bilingual? It's not hard. Kyra would speak English to him and Oscar only Spanish. My baby boy will be raised bilingual and I don't understand why people who could do the same just won't do it. Oh wait I know why.... They're probably too lazy
I keep wondering the same. My baby will also be raised bilingual. Especially since my Husband has family members (including his Mother) who don't speak any English. So our son needs to know both languages. I think it's pure laziness on their part.

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

excited_nugget wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 30b846.jpg[/img]

I've heard them both say that *opposite person* doesn't like them...

In vlogs before Levi was born Oscar admitted that he didn't like them. I forgot what he said but yeah, he's totally against using them.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Funny how as soon as it's mentioned here that he needs a new car seat they go out and buy one. Heyyyy Kyra guuuurl!

Anyway, bashing their new sofa? Really? We all complained for so long that they had no furniture (myself included) but when they do get a couch it's not good enough? At least they're not
rolling around on the floor anymore.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Oscar seems to be really controlling. Especially when it comes to their finances.

:love2:
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

pikapikachu wrote:Funny how as soon as it's mentioned here that he needs a new car seat they go out and buy one. Heyyyy Kyra guuuurl!

Anyway, bashing their new sofa? Really? We all complained for so long that they had no furniture (myself included) but when they do get a couch it's not good enough? At least they're not
rolling around on the floor anymore.
If they move the tv to the opposite wall and then put the couch on the wall that the tv is on now it will work fine. It is too big for the space, but who cares? They'll only live in that apartment for a year max (depending on their lease) because you know they'll want another bedroom for the new baby.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

So controlling that they've to repeat clothes every 2nd day, bare apartment with no curtains, no toys for babies. That's bad. That apartment doesn't look homely at all. Levi's room is worse. Just a crib :?
What's with kyra and fall? All she does is post fall pics on Twitter. The night routine was a regular routine, what's so "fall" about it?
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I agree with whoever said that Oscar seems very controlling of a lot of things, specially the finances. There's no way in hell I would ever be okay with someone controlling over anything
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I watched her younow and Kyra said she would love for Levi to speak both English and Spanish but Oscar won't speak to Levi in Spanish. Is he embarrassed of who he is or is he just lazy that he won't take the time to teach Levi?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I feel like oscar does all his talking for the vlog amd he's a quiet guy the rest of the time.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Ambrosia wrote:I watched her younow and Kyra said she would love for Levi to speak both English and Spanish but Oscar won't speak to Levi in Spanish. Is he embarrassed of who he is or is he just lazy that he won't take the time to teach Levi?
Ugh... Kyra wants Levi to speak spanish, Oscar doesn't want to. Kyra wants to buy clothes and toys for levi, Oscar doesn't want to. Kyra wants to switch the bottle for a pacifier, Oscar hates them so they won't do it.
I wonder if she's really ok with all of that. Maybe she's not and that's part of the reason she's feeling down most of the time.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Ok... I never watched OKbaby, so I just sat through their latest vlog.. first of all, I made a cringe face 3 seconds in. Are their vlogs always like that? Obnoxious and loud? The baby is really cute, hopefully his hearing will be ok when he gets older. And the guy, oh my gosh so immature and annoying. How old are they? And in the beginning did he say hello fuck buddies?!
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

SunnyLove wrote:Ok... I never watched OKbaby, so I just sat through their latest vlog.. first of all, I made a cringe face 3 seconds in. Are their vlogs always like that? Obnoxious and loud? The baby is really cute, hopefully his hearing will be ok when he gets older. And the guy, oh my gosh so immature and annoying. How old are they? And in the beginning did he say hello fuck buddies?!
HAHAHAHAHA goodness. He says "goodmorning bug buddies". That's what their "fan base" is called. Yes, their vlogs are always loud and obnoxious.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

SunnyLove wrote:Ok... I never watched OKbaby, so I just sat through their latest vlog.. first of all, I made a cringe face 3 seconds in. Are their vlogs always like that? Obnoxious and loud? The baby is really cute, hopefully his hearing will be ok when he gets older. And the guy, oh my gosh so immature and annoying. How old are they? And in the beginning did he say hello fuck buddies?!
ImageImageImageImage no, but that would be hilarious!

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

"Bug buddies" sounds like something a character on a cartoon about bugs would refer to the kids watching it. I guess that right there says everything you need to know about OKs fan base. -.-

Return to “OKBaby”