Post your dream engagement/wedding rings!

HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Post your dream engagement/wedding rings!

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

briannaspeaks wrote:I'm glad I'm not one to want a big wedding or want special expensive little things.

A few months ago a friend of mine posted a facebook status saying how she hates not having a mom and dad to help pay for her wedding. And then went on to say that she wishes her mom was here (she passed), not to support her and help plan but, to help pay for it. Kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
That's really fucked up.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

queenofhearts wrote:tbh I don't really want my boyfriend to spend a lot on an engagement ring-- I'd rather him buy me something cheaper so that we could go on a longer/cooler honeymoon instead. A ring could always be upgraded later when we're in a better position to spend money.
I felt the same. I would rather have a great honeymoon than an expensive ring. My set is less than carat and only cost a couple hundred dollars. I like having a ring with smaller diamonds because it is subtle. I think big stones look really good on some people, but they are not for me. I wouldn't want a ring more than $1,000. I would make feel uncomfortable to have something that expensive on my body because I'd worry about losing it or it breaking. But in the future I might want the stones just a little bigger. Right now we have more important things to spend our money on.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If I could do it over again, knowing what I know about diamonds, I never would have got a diamond engagement ring. I probably would have gone with either some other stone or just plain metal. My wedding ring set wasn't that expensive, I think the engagement ring was somewhere between $800-1000 and the band was under $300. I didn't want anything expensive and flashy. I feel like too many people want a huge diamond just to show it off. My ring is more "me".
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

My sister was onve engaged to a man she had only been with for a month and he bought her an authentic Veragio diamond ring. It was one of the most beautifully done rings I had ever seen. She told me that it was around $10,000. She's trying to sell it now that she's with someone else though lol I'm married but we have yet to buy rings... I'd love to have one but I don't push the issue much since I know our budget is tight at the moment. My husband is in the military so we just had a quickie courthouse wedding. I love all these wedding ideas though! :) Maybe one day. *sigh*

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 8

Unread post by Guest »

tieruhhlynn wrote:My sister was onve engaged to a man she had only been with for a month and he bought her an authentic Veragio diamond ring. It was one of the most beautifully done rings I had ever seen. She told me that it was around $10,000. She's trying to sell it now that she's with someone else though lol I'm married but we have yet to buy rings... I'd love to have one but I don't push the issue much since I know our budget is tight at the moment. My husband is in the military so we just had a quickie courthouse wedding. I love all these wedding ideas though! :) Maybe one day. *sigh*
What branch?
julieswan

Unread post by julieswan »

Hello, I am a mother and my family is the most important thing in my life and my daughter is going to get married. And I have some interesting advices and photos, which you can find here - http://wedding-retouching.com/ . So, I hope you will enjoy.
dianne365
Discord name: Dianne Soward

Unread post by dianne365 »

Wedding Photo Retouching Services for Photographers

Graphic Expert India Offers Superior Wedding Photo Retouching Services. Pre-wedding and wedding anniversary picture frame editing are services we offer. For professional photographers all across the world, we provide a variety of bespoke picture editing services.

Every photographer must capture the magic of a wedding ceremony, but editing wedding images is a laborious and time-consuming process. Here's where expert wedding photo editing services come in handy.

Visit Now : https://graphicexpertsindia.com/wedding ... -services/

Return to “Wedding Planning”