How did you meet your loved one?

Lestra
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How did you meet your loved one?

Unread post by Lestra »

How did you meet your loved one? What modern ways to find future husband can you advise that girl who doesn't have many friends without a couple and who wants to get married and build a happy family?
Lestra
Amateur
Amateur

Re: How did you meet your loved one?

Unread post by Lestra »

I know many couples who have been happily married for many years and have met over the Internet. I also like video chats because it has always been easier for me to speak than to formulate my thoughts into a sentence.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Met my hubs at a house party when I was 17, now we've been happily married for 7 years, together for 8. In my experience, since I did talk try dating people online in high school, meeting someone randomly in person was successful for me. Usually it happens when you're not even looking! Don't pressure yourself with timelines either, everyone builds a family at their own pace. ❤
bilboswaggins

Unread post by bilboswaggins »

I was 21 and he was 26. I had just returned from a 3 month holiday in Europe and was keen to go back to work and live the following year. I applied for a second job to help me reach this goal and when I went to the job interview I met my love. We got to know each other at work and had our first kiss on New Year’s Eve. Started dating mid January, and will have been together 5 years this coming January. I ended up cancelling my ticket because he told me “I want this, I want you.” So I thought if it doesn’t work out I can always go the following year... but we just moved into a house we built together and are happy as. ❤️

Return to “Wedding Planning”