Moms To Be

Sugar&Spice
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Moms To Be

Unread post by Sugar&Spice »

So I usually just read all the posts on GG but haven't made an account yet because I never feel the need to post. But I feel the need to post about this. It's annoying how all of these girls are trying to start youtube channels and vlogs about their pregnancy. In reality, a lot of them won't even continue them. They usually make a few videos and stop. I don't think they realize that you don't become "youtube popular" over night and it takes time to build up your channel. What's the point of starting one when you aren't going to continue with it?

HuneyAngeLove is one of the ones who started but never finished. Now she is back on youtube and expects to get all of her viewers back over night.

I am waiting to see if these "future moms" actually stick with it because I actually like them

Teenmommyy18
KaitlynAndBaby
2013TeenMomm
NewMommyJess 1
MeaghanGinganinja

Who are some other moms that are starting out that you like?
yourebreakinmyheart
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moms To Be

Unread post by yourebreakinmyheart »

I dont think everyone goes into it expecting tons of views or to get popular. I think some start off as just a way to keep a journal for themselves to keep track of their pregnancies/ttc journey, possibly to get support from other moms/ advice, and to vent through the many things mom have to go through. I think a LOT of moms STOP doing youtube due to this stupid website right here...Every single word or move could be criticized by the people on here who dont even know them...So no, I see nothing wrong with STOPPING youtube videos...better that then having this bull crap happen in your life...

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”