True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hailey Martin -> Breastfeeding.

Unread post by surferbunny »

junepher wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:This seems so under researched. Like if you don't want to breast feed, fine. But come on...it's not sick. It's a matter of nutrition for your child. Is this person a mother? I guarantee she's just a heartbroken girl that just got dumped or cheated on.
She is not saying it is sick she is saying only bf baby girls.It is a fact circ.takes away nerves that make sex more pleasurable.So she hates boys or is anti-boy??? Who is this girl?
I don't know!!! You can barelymake a coherentsentence to makesense!!! You arealso overtheage of33???????
You have some nerve, could barely read this :?
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

This has been floating around Facebook for awhile. Pretty sure it's just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.
ImageImage
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

junepher wrote:.
She is not saying it is sick she is saying only bf baby girls.It is a fact circ.takes away nerves that make sex more pleasurable.So she hates boys or is anti-boy??? Who is this girl?[/quote]

I don't know!!! You can barelymake a coherentsentence to makesense!!! You arealso overtheage of33???????[/quote]
What is your deal?
I was just wondering why this girl has problems with or hates boys.She says to only BF your baby girl.Now I want to know why you have an issue with me.Seems like you think saying someone's age is an insult.I posted my own age after you called Goose old the other day.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

junepher, how many places are you going to go and attack people? I tried to respect you for your opinions and be mature about things, but I see you doing it all over the place. It's just getting annoying at this point. This thread was made to discuss the girl causing so much trouble, not Flossy's age or grammar. Sheesh.
FLOSSY77

My Grammar is fine thank you.I am not the best on my phone sometimes.I apologize.But I am thankful.Even at my age I remember to put a space between words.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

FLOSSY77 wrote:My Grammar is fine thank you.I am not the best on my phone sometimes.I apologize.But I am thankful.Even at my age I remember to put a space between words.
flossy i like you but i think june's sarcasm flew over your head ;) she normally does not type like that but was making fun of how you type, which i understand perfectly fine by the way. june is on a tirade across this board attacking people that don't agree with her....... tayler is that you?
FLOSSY77

Got it.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

They are either obviously trolling or batshitcrazy, either way I paint both of those types with the same brush.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

So was this girl trolling?
If she is serious the fact that she says she has feminist views is really stupid, feminists (unless they're like crazy feminists which most feminists don't associate with) believe in choice, that a women, or anyone else, can choose to do whatever the hell they want, nothing they do is 'wrong' (unless someone is being hurt or they're breaking the law or something). Saying someones choices is wrong is very anti-feminist.
This bitch cray anyways though so whatever

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”