Are you having a baby!?

Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Are you having a baby!?

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

I wanted to make a thread for expecting moms from YTMD to share their pregnancies..

I'm 15 weeks pregnant today, with baby #3.

This pregnancy is going by SO SLOW. I swear, I cannot believe I've been pregnant only 15 weeks, I feel like I should already have a baby in my arms at this point. I remembered telling my FMIL that I was 14 weeks and 2 days, and then she called today, and I told her 15 weeks, and realized, OMG barely!? Like, seriously, I'm dying here.

I'm not having any bad symptoms, except for being tired. I'm so so so tired! I think I can attribute this to being in school, working, and have two kids, one of which is a toddler, the other whose trying to crawl. I'm like so tired all the time, but I think it's a good thing, because then I sleep really well at night.

I am also craving tea. Iced tea is my downfall. I've gone twice this week, and bought giant cups of the sweet iced tea from Church's Chicken, lol.

I am starting to even look pregnant. My coworker told me on Monday I looked so pregnant, and I think I do! Especially in the evening (when I work) I'm like huge! I'm just so excited to find out what we're having! I'm thinking it's a girl, but who knows...

If it's a girl we already have a name, so that's easy, haha. I'm just waiting to be at my appointment, which was rescheduled :( it's now on november 15th, which is like 35 days away! but, it's okay, I'll live. my next doctors appointment is actually on Friday, she'll do my babys heart rate, etc... so that's exciting.
thatonegrl
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Are you having a baby!?

Unread post by thatonegrl »

I sure am! I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a little boy. He makes baby #5 for me!
shredsofvanity

Unread post by shredsofvanity »

I am too! First time mommy here! I will be 21 weeks pregnant and I found out last week I'm having a BOY! :) His name will be Caleb and his middle name will be Alexander after his daddy. We are so excited and after seeing his face on the 4D ultrasound last week, I've fallen in love in a way I didn't think was possible!

I've had morning sickness my entire pregnancy, sadly, however it's easing up now. I'm also super uncomfortable now. Can't bend down and my back hurts all the time. My baby bump is on the smaller side but I'm also 5"2, so I'm sure that's why. Regardless, I'm super excited to meet my little boy!
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Aww so exciting!

Yall are both wayy ahead of me! I'm so excited to find out what I'm having!
shredsofvanity

Time will fly! You'll know soon! :) Are you finding out at your 20 week ultrasound or sooner?
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Yeah I find out at like 21 weeks, about a month from now (:
thatonegrl
Amateur
Amateur

Looks like I'm having my baby earlier than I thought I was going to. I've been admitted and he is coming tonight or tomorrow. If he tolerates labor he will be here tomorrow if not they will take him c-section. Right now its looking more towards c-section. He will be 5 weeks early.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

That has to be exciting/terrifying! I'm praying everything works out for you & your baby.
shredsofvanity

I hope everything went well! <3
censored
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by censored »

I'm 24 weeks pregnant with #2, another little girl :) I need names.
thatonegrl
Amateur
Amateur

Everything went well. He had to come 5 weeks early due to not doing well in utero. They told me that if I went to my due date (Nov 21st) he would not survive so we had to get him out asap. He was born on 10/17/2013 @ 1:08 pm. He weighed 5 lbs 10 oz 17 inches long. He actually came on my nephew's due date (he came 12 weeks early on July 27th). He is still in the NICU and doing very good. He's off oxygen and running Iv's. The only thing keeping him there is his feedings. He needs to eat and gain weight. He dropped down to 5 lbs 1.2 oz but is up to 5 lbs 5.6 oz. We are hoping to have him home in a few weeks!
thatonegrl
Amateur
Amateur

I forgot to mention, I didn't need to have a c-section after all. He tolerated labor beautifully.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

18 weeks and 5 days. I find out the gender *hopefully* Novemeber 5th. It will not be my first child.I had a sweet baby boy who weighed a whopping 9 pounds,22 inches <3 He passed away during labor due to an imbecile of a doctor,August 19th last year.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

MamatoanAngel wrote:18 weeks and 5 days. I find out the gender *hopefully* Novemeber 5th. It will not be my first child.I had a sweet baby boy who weighed a whopping 9 pounds,22 inches <3 He passed away during labor due to an imbecile of a doctor,August 19th last year.

Im so sorry for you loss <3

I wish you all the best with baby #2, & hopefully you are able to find out bubs gender :-)
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

My condolences, you are an extremely strong woman to go through that. I hope you find out the gender and get a healthy baby. I'm so sorry for your loss.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Thanks girls! Looks like another team blue for us! A tragedy for sure,but he was totally worth it. Now to think of names! Hubby and I do not agree on boy names, at all haha.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Congrats ladies I am due with a little boy his induction date is Dec 20th :)

sadly to say Breeandbabies was found to be a fake... but still congrats ladies lol
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy the pregnancy I miss it, currently 2 and a half months pp, and Surferbunny she was fake?! I liked her who was she?
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy the pregnancy I miss it, currently 2 and a half months pp, and Surferbunny she was fake?! I liked her who was she?
A 15 yr old with multiple accounts LOL, not pregnant no kids ..sad really
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

Okay, so I haven't had a period since mid September and I've taken 4 tests and they all came back negative. I'm really hoping I get my period soon, has anyone here had negative results on your test even though you are pregnant?

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”