Baby Fever

strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Baby Fever

Unread post by strawberries »

jodilo88 wrote:I want to wait to TTC until close to summer time, because I don't want to be heavily pregnant in summer...it hits 80s/90s here and is uncomfortable sometimes.

But I don't know if life is gonna let me wait, because I might be knocked to the up at the moment...6 days until I can test. Yay.
In June SO & my heavily pregnant self went for a walk. I nearly passed out! I sat out on the grass in front of some random person's house until I could steady myself. Summer children= never again.
Confusedchick127
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Confusedchick127 »

I had my daughter the beginning of August....never again! This summer was my worst ever!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

If I were to be pregnant right now, I'd be due on my birthday - August 20th.

Happy 26th birthday? :lol:
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Baby fever goes higher when my partner has baby fever haha. He got extremely clucky watching shaytards today lol
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Had my baby girl on august 24th in a state that is 90+ ALL summer!! That was an experience I'll tell ya! Lol
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I've had baby fever since I was fourteen, it has progressively gotten a little worse over the past three years, so that on New Years' Day I went out and when I saw cute baby stuff I HAD to buy it. :roll: I've collected stuff for years, I have stuff from when I was a baby, from when I was younger buying or getting giving things for my baby dolls, and then now I just buy cute stuff. Here's some of it:

ImageImage

The thing it's laying on is a deer hide I shot and did a DIY tanning with my dad, I'm planning to sew a blanket for any future children out of it and any others I get (it's so soft). No, I don't plan to have kids until I'm out of high school and possibly college, I'm moving the summer after I graduate and hope to get accepted to a state university in NC at Greensboro, that way I'll be near my nephew and family, my parents are planning to move too. I want to get my degree in criminal justice and history and become a private investigator. See I have goals, not planning on getting pregnant any time soon. :lol:

Surprisingly I have more girl stuff, even though I really would like a boy. *shrug* (I'd be happy as long as it was healthy)

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, my pre-TTC worries are gone given my girly appointment yesterday went well (pending results of a lovely procedure...ugh).

Baby fever >>>>>>>>>>>>
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

jodilo88 wrote:Well, my pre-TTC worries are gone given my girly appointment yesterday went well (pending results of a lovely procedure...ugh).

Baby fever >>>>>>>>>>>>
Congrats on the good results! Hope you are blessed whenever you and your husband are ready, and congrats on your wedding too, since I wasn't around then~ <3

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I'd like to TTC in November of this year, but I doubt my husband will go for it. We'll have to see the financial position we're in. I want to have a baby sometime between March and October. I know that when the time comes I really won't care, but I want a spring, summer, or early fall baby.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I want a spring baby, mostly because we don't have any in either of our families. Hubby doesn't care when as long as it happens for us.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Fever is intensifying even after a horrible night with my 3 year old. Had a scare a few days ago. Thought I had missed a pill but turns out I thought it was Friday on Thursday and it fucked up my count lol. I take it religiously despite my baby fever. We aren't ready for a baby as a couple and he's not ready period and if it happens within the next couple years, it will be a genuine oops and he will step up and we will make it work but unfortunately a baby is out of the question for a few more years :( Kinda makes me sad. But it will be so fun to have a baby on purpose someday with my future husband.
#FreeBen
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Gymbohaven.com is causing baby fever! I need to stop looking at all the cute little baby girl vintage Gymboree lines... especially since I want another boy next.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

just had a baby two weeks ago...baby fever already LOL

thinking about getting pregnant again in a lil while but who knows -_-
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

My manger is going to see if I can work remote after I move. If she approves it, I might get to work from home. If I can work from home, I want to start TTC soon. Like, this summer or fall or early winter. I'd still get to take FMLA and then I could have a full-time job AND stay home with the baby. Of course, that would mean switching my schedule around because I can't sit in front of a computer nine hours a day and take care of a baby at the same time, but my husband will also be working from home and my mom will help sooooo maybe it'll work out?

Of course my husband will probably freak out and be like NOOOOO if I ask him to have a baby soon. But he'll come around. :)
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

surferbunny wrote:just had a baby two weeks ago...baby fever already LOL

thinking about getting pregnant again in a lil while but who knows -_-
I said the exact same thing lol. Then I got myself back to my senses.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I know lol feel insane wanting to get pregnant again so soon
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Man. The more diligently I prevent and come up with additional reasons to wait, the more the fever surges. I need a friend to pop out a baby for me to snuggle lol
#FreeBen
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Man. The more diligently I prevent and come up with additional reasons to wait, the more the fever surges. I need a friend to pop out a baby for me to snuggle lol
Hehe cute
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

My partner and I both have baby fever so bad, we've put a time on it which has helped a lot, I want to time out of the dance grade I am in first. The first two grades of our style has a year timer on them (you can spend a year in each before having to move up), we're using a mirena at the moemnt, but that comes out may so I can get my cycle back to normal, get my PCOS under control, levels of iron etc to what they need to be for TTC, then we "officially" start trying Dec ish (my ticker is counting to mirena comes out). Which is gives me enough time to time out of b grade, into a where there is no time limit.
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

There's no way I can have a baby as I am not even married (don't even have a boyfriend) but my god I have got baby fever sooooo bad.

Was talking to my friend on the phone and she was saying how they might have another one soon and that she thinks her hubby has been hinting that we wants another one. Far out I am so jealous.

Anyone else got the same problem? Too young and unmarried to have a baby?

Return to “TTC, Pregnancy, and Parenting”