Breast-feeding

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Breast-feeding

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Has anybody tried a juice fast well nursing? Worried it might bring my supply down but take the last bit of baby way off.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
whatsername_

Re: Breast-feeding

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Well, are you planning to bf for much longer?
If so, I wouldn't risk making my supply low.

But I don't think it'll be much of an issue. How long are you planning to juice?
Please research and do it safely.
Lots of water.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'd talk to your doctor about it and get his/her opinion on it. I agree, do your research and be careful.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I wouldn't, definitely speak to your doctor first, I guess it depends on how long you're planning on juicing for. I would be worried you wouldn't be consuming enough calories to maintain your supply. Perhaps juice two meals and have a proper dinner or something like that?
I want to do a juice fast but don't have a juicer and can't justify buying one lol.
Avery
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avery »

I asked my doctor and he said it wasn't a good idea. You don't get fiber when you juice, it could compromise your energy which would make it hard to make milk for the baby.
What about having the juice with a meal?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Juice fasts don't actually do anything beneficial and juice itself will not make you lose weight. Forget about the juice and eat whole fruits and vegetables
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So I have replaced breakfast and dinner with the juice cleanse. At lunch I have a huge salad with chicken & have been drinking tons of water as usual. I eat pretty clean for the most part but since I started the juice actually noticed somewhat of an increase in my milk supply. The juice has a very earthy taste I'd much rather just eat the steam vegetables but I'm gonna give it a try for a bit longer. I plan on breast-feeding for another six months but I'm going to be introducing solids here very soon.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Wifecter

Unread post by Wifecter »

It's better for you to talk this to your doctor. Make sure it's completely safe when you apply. I agree with the idea that forget about the juice and eat whole fruits and vegetables
-----------------------------
http://xtremedeerantlerreviews.org/
AndrewLRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AndrewLRose »

If I were you, I wouldn't. I think your supply will down so it's not good for your baby at all. Be careful before giving your final decision.
-----------------------------
http://alphafuelxtsupplement.com/

Return to “Health”