• Advertisement

Beauty and the Beastons

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Postby brittsmom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Omgbecky wrote:LOL! The teacher is probably just jealous like everyone else. What a joke. What kind of person brings up their kids teachers on the internet? And she wants to act like what the teacher said was rude? Uhh ok. Typical Tiffani.

That is exactly what I thought!! Why would you Ever bring up your kids teacher on social media. That is something that should be private. Go to the director and tell them. a teacher could find out you trashed her and take it out on your child for the rest of the year. She is a complete idiot. Some things need to stay private!!!
brittsmom
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby princessquinoa » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 pm

brittsmom wrote:
Omgbecky wrote:LOL! The teacher is probably just jealous like everyone else. What a joke. What kind of person brings up their kids teachers on the internet? And she wants to act like what the teacher said was rude? Uhh ok. Typical Tiffani.

That is exactly what I thought!! Why would you Ever bring up your kids teacher on social media. That is something that should be private. Go to the director and tell them. a teacher could find out you trashed her and take it out on your child for the rest of the year. She is a complete idiot. Some things need to stay private!!!

And I guarantee what she said is a lie lol The teacher probably doesn’t want her chaperoning because she doesn’t want the children in her class filmed and put on YouTube for views. Bet you she will leave that preschool “because the teacher was so jealous of her!”

And she definitely has an issue with teachers clearly with the way she said it in the beginning of her video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessquinoa
Amateur

Postby hnelson1443 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm

My thoughts on the teacher's comments were she watches Tiffani or has seen her videos at some point and was making fun of the video titles with the whole "Mom of 3" part and how hard life is as a mom of 3, so how could she make the trip?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker

Postby Omgbecky » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:44 am

No the point is she has an issue w/everything and everyone. She went straight into the car, said she was gonna talk about it later and did. Then said she was hurt (typical) and wanted attention for it. Asked for comments. This is who she is. Iif ppk can’t see the theme then they’re blind. She did this all the time and still does! constantly needing attention and complaining and being the victim. I guess I don’t understand how ppl don’t see it??
Omgbecky
Amateur

Postby pinklove5 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 am

Yes yes yes! Nailed it.

Omgbecky wrote:No the point is she has an issue w/everything and everyone. She went straight into the car, said she was gonna talk about it later and did. Then said she was hurt (typical) and wanted attention for it. Asked for comments. This is who she is. Iif ppk can’t see the theme then they’re blind. She did this all the time and still does! constantly needing attention and complaining and being the victim. I guess I don’t understand how ppl don’t see it??
pinklove5
Amateur

Postby princessquinoa » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 am

pinklove5 wrote:Yes yes yes! Nailed it.

Omgbecky wrote:No the point is she has an issue w/everything and everyone. She went straight into the car, said she was gonna talk about it later and did. Then said she was hurt (typical) and wanted attention for it. Asked for comments. This is who she is. Iif ppk can’t see the theme then they’re blind. She did this all the time and still does! constantly needing attention and complaining and being the victim. I guess I don’t understand how ppl don’t see it??

Yes I think that’s obvious of her. Has an issue with everyone. I think we all know that... the followers I just don’t understand. It’s pathetic

princessquinoa
Amateur

Postby kristieanne87 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 am

Screenshot from Liza's video.
Pregnancy pact?
Dies that mean this psycho will be trying for another baby?
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/bda680c5165e1a8b16cbc27067150420.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby Not_Sponsored » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:59 am

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she did, she purposely got pregnant with Tanner when Carter was, what, five months old? I don’t get why these women keep pumping out babies when they can’t even handle the ones they have. It blows my mind. It’s a huge example of the whole “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should” thing.
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby brittsmom » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am

Not_Sponsored wrote:It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she did, she purposely got pregnant with Tanner when Carter was, what, five months old? I don’t get why these women keep pumping out babies when they can’t even handle the ones they have. It blows my mind. It’s a huge example of the whole “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should” thing.

Exactly!!! She complained all the time when she just had 2...then got pregnant for another one...I remember thinking...WHY??? like why the hurry. The vlogs are miserable to watch now. They are not fun or entertaining any more at all. Do they really think they get more view after because they def don't. She says she has 6 brothers and sisters and yet only 1 goes over their. All she does is wait for her husband to come home every day and complain how tired she is...Did she think 3 would be easy or refreshing lol
brittsmom
Amateur

Postby pinklove5 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 am

It’s easy for her to be “friends” with her YT besties. They don’t know the real her. Zero effort is required because they don’t see each other.. with the exception of the Vegas YT girls. Again tho, rarely ever seeing them. That’s the perfect friendship for her she can’t handle anything else. Plus she can put on her act of being so nice.
pinklove5
Amateur

Postby Omgbecky » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 am

If you want a good crack up go watch the latest video. 99% of that is lies.
Omgbecky
Amateur

Postby dannirog » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am

Ahhhh I was just going to say that!!! She ate red meat which is a contradiction to her previous statements. She doesn’t want things? She’s always buying something and begging for free stuff. She’s so nice and stands up for people? LMAO ok!! She was the biggest bully and shit talker EVER!!!

Omgbecky wrote:If you want a good crack up go watch the latest video. 99% of that is lies.
dannirog
Amateur

Postby herebcofbritney » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 am

dannirog wrote:Ahhhh I was just going to say that!!! She ate red meat which is a contradiction to her previous statements. She doesn’t want things? She’s always buying something and begging for free stuff. She’s so nice and stands up for people? LMAO ok!! She was the biggest bully and shit talker EVER!!!

Omgbecky wrote:If you want a good crack up go watch the latest video. 99% of that is lies.

She’s so tiny though, I feel like all you’d have to do is flick her and she would cry haha.

herebcofbritney
True Gossiper

Postby christinatina » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 am

Tiny husband’s comments about how he was at a different place in life than his friends. lolololol!!! I was told they all quit talking to him b/c of her.
christinatina
Amateur

Postby aleighjam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:04 am

I laugh at her bs comments “I work my butt off” no you don’t. Stop it with that nonsense. You complain 24/7 about everything.
aleighjam
Wallflower

Re: Aaryn Williams-Nurture Life, Lazy Wife | Part 14

Postby kristieanne87 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:39 pm

She seriously just posted a pic of herself wearing a sweater and winter hat.
Wtf

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

beauty and the beastons

Postby Pinkcakes0 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Tiffani looks like Marilyn Manson with that horrible lipstick and fried hair.

kristieanne87 wrote:She seriously just posted a pic of herself wearing a sweater and winter hat.
Wtf

Pinkcakes0
Wallflower

Postby Tpdcmm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 pm

christinatina wrote:Tiny husband’s comments about how he was at a different place in life than his friends. lolololol!!! I was told they all quit talking to him b/c of her.

He said when he was in college he changed and he knew he wanted a family. That is HYSTERICAL. Homeboy was not looking to settle down when he was in college.

Tpdcmm
Amateur

Postby princessquinoa » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:16 am

Tpdcmm wrote:
christinatina wrote:Tiny husband’s comments about how he was at a different place in life than his friends. lolololol!!! I was told they all quit talking to him b/c of her.

He said when he was in college he changed and he knew he wanted a family. That is HYSTERICAL. Homeboy was not looking to settle down when he was in college.

Sometimes I wonder if they think people who actually know them don’t watch and they can get away with all their blatant lies forever

princessquinoa
Amateur

Postby Not_Sponsored » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:17 am

How was he in college?
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby fingusername » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Not_Sponsored wrote:How was he in college?

he had to bring extra text books to sit on so he could see over the head of the person in front of him. haha.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby Not_Sponsored » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Lmfao! Hahahahaha good one
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby Tpdcmm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Not_Sponsored wrote:How was he in college?
he walked around like his shit didn’t stink. Like he does now lol. But he definitely wasn’t on the hunt for a wife and family.

Tpdcmm
Amateur

Postby Sendallthewine » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 pm

I’m new here and I have to say, Tiffani is the reason I made an account. This thread entertains me while I do middle of the night feedings! She is a hot mess and seriously perplexes me. I knew her only from birth boards on BabyCenter so it’s interesting to see how often she contradicts herself from what she preaches on BC vs what she posts! But really, aren’t we all just waiting for her oops baby to appear? And by oops I mean not at all, just what she claims for the camera. Also the tiny husband nickname is my fav.
Sendallthewine
Wallflower

Postby hnelson1443 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:02 am

Sendallthewine wrote:I’m new here and I have to say, Tiffani is the reason I made an account. This thread entertains me while I do middle of the night feedings! She is a hot mess and seriously perplexes me. I knew her only from birth boards on BabyCenter so it’s interesting to see how often she contradicts herself from what she preaches on BC vs what she posts! But really, aren’t we all just waiting for her oops baby to appear? And by oops I mean not at all, just what she claims for the camera. Also the tiny husband nickname is my fav.
I'm the same way with night feeding entertainment. I really liked her a year or so ago when she was working, but her likeability/believability went down quickly. I have never seen her BC stuff, which I'm sure is interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to A-H