It's R Life - Part 1

Xulie
Talker
Talker

It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Xulie »

There is a 3 part topic on this forum called The Rich Life; part 1, 2 & 3. While it is filled with posts, anyone new may not know that The Rich Life was It's R Life's former name and if someone new is searching for "It's R Life" no results would be displayed. So, I am starting this topic under their current channel name.

PREVIOUS THREADS: (Courtesy of AlohaPineapple)
1. The Rich Life- viewtopic.php?t=13406
2. The Rich Life | Part 2 - viewtopic.php?t=16323
3. The Rich Life: Rich in Drama, Poor in Content! | Part 3 - viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16558
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Thanks
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Xulie wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:05 pm There is a 3 part topic on this forum called The Rich Life; part 1, 2 & 3. While it is filled with posts, anyone new may not know that The Rich Life was It's R Life's former name and if someone new is searching for "It's R Life" no results would be displayed. So, I am starting this topic under their current channel name.
That makes a lot of sense, thanks! Might be an idea to link to the old thread in your first post just in case someone wants to do some background reading!
#KidsArentContent #FreeBrin #GetBonesTherapy2k22
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:48 pm That makes a lot of sense, thanks! Might be an idea to link to the old thread in your first post just in case someone wants to do some background reading!
Thx guys :) Good idea Aloha, wish I would've thought of that, lol. I'm unable to edit it now. Oh well, at least I referenced the old Topic; if anybody wants to search that in YTMD they'll be able to find it.
FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FloridaMOM »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:48 pm That makes a lot of sense, thanks! Might be an idea to link to the old thread in your first post just in case someone wants to do some background reading!
Check the old thread Pineapple :arrow:
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Kendall has gone on another “I can’t be fake” rant and this time Danny boy has chimed in saying it’s important to talk to friends and family about your political beliefs. Ok Daniel…what friends are you talking to? Y’all have no friends.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

PREVIOUS THREADS:
1. The Rich Life- viewtopic.php?t=13406
2. The Rich Life | Part 2 - viewtopic.php?t=16323
3. The Rich Life: Rich in Drama, Poor in Content! | Part 3 - viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16558
FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

FloridaMOM wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:24 am Image
These are friends since the girls were in Cougars. Can’t remember the little girl’s name but the toddler boy was touted as Evie’s boyfriend.

Her rant yesterday was pathetic. Is she trying to start some sort of movement whereby YouTubers stop being fake, because that’ll never happen. As for her mask stance. I too only wear masks when required. I don’t wear one if not required. But I am vaccinated. This family had Covid and were constantly out and about and god knows how many people they contaminated.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Swiss Miss wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am
These are friends since the girls were in Cougars. Can’t remember the little girl’s name but the toddler boy was touted as Evie’s boyfriend.

Her rant yesterday was pathetic. Is she trying to start some sort of movement whereby YouTubers stop being fake, because that’ll never happen. As for her mask stance. I too only wear masks when required. I don’t wear one if not required. But I am vaccinated. This family had Covid and were constantly out and about and god knows how many people they contaminated.
Kendall totally had the server take this picture to prove to us she has friends. Hi Kendall!! We know you don’t have TRUE friends because you are a monster of a human. Veronica (woman in the pic) probably has no clue how hateful Kenny is OR does know and doesn’t care because she’s using Kendal for social media clout. She is also a “Disney lover” and seems like she wants the limelight just as much as Kendal does.

The fact that Kendall and Daniel got Covid after making fun of people for taking it seriously and for downplaying the seriousness of the disease is hilarious. Especially because according to them they were really out of it for multiple weeks. Not that I wish illness on anyone, but I’m glad they got a taste of it.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:14 am

Kendall totally had the server take this picture to prove to us she has friends. Hi Kendall!! We know you don’t have TRUE friends because you are a monster of a human. Veronica (woman in the pic) probably has no clue how hateful Kenny is OR does know and doesn’t care because she’s using Kendal for social media clout. She is also a “Disney lover” and seems like she wants the limelight just as much as Kendal does.

The fact that Kendall and Daniel got Covid after making fun of people for taking it seriously and for downplaying the seriousness of the disease is hilarious. Especially because according to them they were really out of it for multiple weeks. Not that I wish illness on anyone, but I’m glad they got a taste of it.
You’re right. This woman’s kid is young and already has her own public IG account and is a varsity model and is one of the special varsity style squad. Woman is definitely a social media fan
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

But at least you got vaccinated SwissMiss! Not only are the super anti-mask but of course they’re anti-vaxx too and Kendal is spreading her beliefs to impressionable followers on TikTok. Her latest TikTok is her basically “flexing” the fact that she isn’t vaccinated. Someone in the comments was like “I bet you’d get vaccinated if Disney World required it” and Kendal said hell no. I thought Disney was already requiring it but I must be wrong since they’ve been there recently. Kendal has been using the fact that all 7 of them had covid as a reason for not vaccinating and also using it to downplay the severity of the virus since they all survived just fine, it must not be that bad. I could see her making up that all up just to use it to further push her beliefs. Regardless of what people believe about covid and masks and such, going to the mall and stores and all over town with covid is a real dick move.

FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Swiss Miss wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am These are friends since the girls were in Cougars. Can’t remember the little girl’s name but the toddler boy was touted as Evie’s boyfriend.
Didn't realize that was Veronica, she looks really pretty in that picture, Kendal looks a bit washed out & ragged. Honestly. Was it Cougars or Fire? I know it's hard to keep track of what teams they're on. Cougar, Fire, Flip ...they're gonna run out gyms lol! Anyways, I guess it lasted more than a month. I was wondering why but if Veronica is also a Disney lover, that would explain it.
Also, I saw her rant, her fake rant about not being fake. One clip saying she can't be a different person on & off YouTube, with the next clip Danny saying "Just because we don't say it on YouTube, don't think we're not hard core saying it to people we know off camera". Which is it? These idiots lie so much! They can't even keep their story straight from one clip to another.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I’m sure I’m not the only one who has noticed that in the last few vlogs, they made sure to highlight the fact that they were eating home-cooked meals instead of the fast food trash they usually eat. They also made a point to show that it was EV cooking in these clips. What do you guys think is the motive behind this? Maybe Kendal is finally realizing that if she wants her girls to be top athletes, they need to eat like athletes which doesn’t include fast food for every meal? I’m wondering if it’s because they’re running short on cash. As we all know, their views are low especially compared to the amount of followers they have. Over the last month or two, the most views they got on a video was 151k (about 12% of their followers) which was definitely an outlier. Most videos were around 70k or lower (around 5% or lower). They don’t get brand deals often either (now that I think about it, they haven’t had one for a long time) so it would make sense that the well could be drying up. Kendal’s comment about not being rich also would align with this. Interested to hear what y’all think about this!
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

It's Kendal's B-Day today everybody - Say "Happy Birthday" to her!
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:40 pm So I’m sure I’m not the only one who has noticed that in the last few vlogs, they made sure to highlight the fact that they were eating home-cooked meals instead of the fast food trash they usually eat. They also made a point to show that it was EV cooking in these clips. What do you guys think is the motive behind this? Maybe Kendal is finally realizing that if she wants her girls to be top athletes, they need to eat like athletes which doesn’t include fast food for every meal? I’m wondering if it’s because they’re running short on cash. As we all know, their views are low especially compared to the amount of followers they have. Over the last month or two, the most views they got on a video was 151k (about 12% of their followers) which was definitely an outlier. Most videos were around 70k or lower (around 5% or lower). They don’t get brand deals often either (now that I think about it, they haven’t had one for a long time) so it would make sense that the well could be drying up. Kendal’s comment about not being rich also would align with this. Interested to hear what y’all think about this!
Who knows what the motive is but I find it laughable that Daniel was placing an online order at Walmart talking about how they need to eat healthy (more fruits and vegetables, etc.) Then Brinley commented that Daniel thinks goldfish crackers are unhealthy. Excuse me? You let these kids eat fast food for EVERY meal, multiple times a week. For a family that is scared of toxic vaccines, they sure don’t care about the toxins in the food they let their kids eat.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:17 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:40 pm So I’m sure I’m not the only one who has noticed that in the last few vlogs, they made sure to highlight the fact that they were eating home-cooked meals instead of the fast food trash they usually eat. They also made a point to show that it was EV cooking in these clips. What do you guys think is the motive behind this? Maybe Kendal is finally realizing that if she wants her girls to be top athletes, they need to eat like athletes which doesn’t include fast food for every meal? I’m wondering if it’s because they’re running short on cash. As we all know, their views are low especially compared to the amount of followers they have. Over the last month or two, the most views they got on a video was 151k (about 12% of their followers) which was definitely an outlier. Most videos were around 70k or lower (around 5% or lower). They don’t get brand deals often either (now that I think about it, they haven’t had one for a long time) so it would make sense that the well could be drying up. Kendal’s comment about not being rich also would align with this. Interested to hear what y’all think about this!
Who knows what the motive is but I find it laughable that Daniel was placing an online order at Walmart talking about how they need to eat healthy (more fruits and vegetables, etc.) Then Brinley commented that Daniel thinks goldfish crackers are unhealthy. Excuse me? You let these kids eat fast food for EVERY meal, multiple times a week. For a family that is scared of toxic vaccines, they sure don’t care about the toxins in the food they let their kids eat.
:clap: :clap: :clap: I’m sure there many more toxins in their fast food (especially with the quantity they eat) than in that vaccine. It’s very hypocritical. Not to turn this back to vaccine talk, she doesn’t seem to understand that just because they all allegedly had covid doesn’t mean you’re immune to it. Anyway, I don’t have kids but I’d choose for them to eat goldfish over fast food any day. In the old vlogs, they actually ate fairly well. They even tried being weekday vegans for awhile. I mean, the kids ate things like goldfish and nutella sticks but they also ate vegetables and fruit. Maybe their current eating habits are finally taking a toll on their health and Kendal realizes it doesn’t make sense to be so worried about the vaccine but not care about their health otherwise.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Xulie wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:27 am It's Kendal's B-Day today everybody - Say "Happy Birthday" to her!
No thanks!!
FloridaMOM
Amateur
Amateur

Could we all have been wrong?!
Please, somebody explain this to me.
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

FloridaMOM wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:20 am Could we all have been wrong?!
Please, somebody explain this to me.
lmfao! No dear girl, we weren't all wrong hahaha I myself assumed not a single friendship Kendal manipulated would last over a month. That being said, seems this one has. It's simply one person's opinion. We all have them. MINE is, she's a lying, rude, entitled, fake, radical, selfish, shallow, unstable, hypocritical human being. Gee, I wonder...had I posted that opinion on one of her sites, if it would have been welcomed. You know, "cause that's ok" like she said in her in her Instagram rant. "It's ok to disagree." "All are welcome." *puke It would've been deleted in 2 seconds and I would've been blocked faster than that!
Listen, this Veronica chick has a right to pick and choose her friends. What can I say? She picked Kendal. Count your blessings FloridaMOM - some people dodge a bullet while others walk straight into it.
My opinion of course, lol.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”